Filming

Thank you, We Got Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KBS The Return of Superman will air their special episodes to celebrate their comeback after ended the show in 2020. Three families already confirmed to join this special episodes. The special episodes will be aired on June 3, 2026.

 

"Oppa, are you sure?" a nine month pregnant woman walks slowly toward her husband, still feel a little bit shock about the news she just heard from her husband. "Eung! Of course I'm sure. We will do the first filming when you're going to give birth, the crews already agree and ready to be call anytime, also it's been so long since we are doing the same variety together, the last one was in 2015, huh?! That time you're still rookie, now you're already carrying my son inside your belly" her husband answer her question with joke and ended up giggling alone. "Yah! Yook Sungjae! How come you still teasing me like that, huh? I'm now 30, you can't do the same joke to me" she shout a bit, feeling mad and shy at the same time. "Aigoo, nuna! don't shout too loud, you might wake our Chaeyoung-ie up" Sungjae still answer his wife with playful tone."Yeah. Keep calling me the way you want it to be. Just go ahead" as she said that, she walks to the kitchen feeling a sudden thirst because shouting too loud.

 

March 5, 2026

- Hospital, maternity room -

"Eomma, gwaenchana?" Little Chaeyoung who just wake up because a sudden noise feeling so worry knowing her mom lying in a bed with a painful expression, she begged her dad to let her in and meet her mom, now she is in and got carreid by her dad. "Eung! Eomma is okay. Eomma is happy but a little bit worried" her mother answer Chaeyoung answer with smile. "Why? Is he naughty? My brother makes eomma sick?" Chaeyoung curiously still asking. "Ani, your little brother is really nice. He can't wait to meet his nuna, his pretty Chaeyoung nuna" Chaeyoung's mom keep smiling hearing her precious daughter's question. "Alright! Eomma need some rest, and you too, princess, need to go back to sleep! Appa will bring you back to grandma, and also your favorite aunts and uncles are here" Sungjae cut off his wife and daughter's conversation knowing that both of them need more rest.

- Hospital, waiting room -

He walked outside the room with carrying Chaeyoung and found some crews from TV channel, his parent and her wife's parent, his nuna, and all of their relatives already there, waiting for the good news. "Ah annyeonghaseyo PD-nim,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter