Weird Goo

I hurt you but I also heart you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Morning!” You chirped happily, making your way to the kitchen and you took an apple from the basket and you took a big bite.

“Wow wow why so happy though?” Your mum asked in a curious tone while glancing at you slightly from her back as she was cooking.

“Well, isn’t it good, seeing your usually moody daughter being this happy?” Your father spoke up without looking away from his newspaper. You just chuckled at their remark on you and gave them each a kiss on the cheeks as you’re almost late to the school.

“I’m going~!” You informed your parents with cheeky smile and dashed out through the front door.

“What a weird daughter I bear here” Your mum sighed at your weird behaviour and your dad just laughed lightly at his wife’s words.

 

 

You were feeling too happy and in a good mood this morning and you also didn’t know why. Maybe something good was going to happen to you today, who knows. You walked happily to the bus stop and stuffed your earphones into your ear while humming on the song. You stopped a bit when you saw your untied shoe-lace so you bended down to tie it when suddenly you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Your turned around and looked up at the person. That person looked too bright because of the sun-ray illuminating its face so you squinted your eyes a bit to examine the person’s feature. It was a man and he was smiling too brightly at you. Your furrowed eyebrows turned into a straight line once you recognised the man before you. You stood up almost jumping to attack the person with a bear hug. You just couldn’t contain the happiness and the sheer delight in meeting that person again.   

“Jungkook!!” You exclaimed and still burying your face on his chest, smelling his always so-good scent. Jungkook smiled widely at your reaction and he chuckled while patting your hair.

“Aigoo aigoo, my baby has grown up so much!” he said while breaking the hug to examine your features. You pouted at him and distance yourself a bit from him.

“I’m not a baby anymore okay!” you pouted even more to show your protest. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at you and he suddenly burst into a big laughter.

“You are forever a baby! At least for me ayyy” he said playfully and that made you grin so wide. You liked it actually when he called you his baby.

“Eheh, I know! By the way why are you here? Are you on your business trip or something?” You asked while hugging his side and you both continued walking.

“Nope. I'm here because I wanted to see you of course! I miss you…” Jungkook said almost whispering and stopped you two from walking.

“…a lot.” He finished his sentence while staring at your eyes deeply. Your heart was beating so fast that you afraid Jungkook could hear it too. You cheeks reddened and Jungkook kind of notice it so decided to stop the teasing.

“Haha stop blushing, you’re so cute!” He said and suddenly flicked your forehead. You looked up to glare at him and rubbed your forehead.

“Yah, that hurts!” You whined and he mimicked your pouty lips.

“Come on! Oppa will send you to the school, it’s late already Miss!” he nagged and your eyes immediately widened upon the mention of the school.

“Oh my goodness I’m so dead! Yah it’s your fault anyway!” you accused Jungkook while dragging him away.

“Hey, my car is over there pabo. Don’t worry I’ll talk to your teacher later, aigoo.” With that you beamed and nodded at him.

Jeon Jungkook was your first crush and love. He was Sora’s older brother and he was 4 years older than you. He was your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter