Stop it Goo!

I hurt you but I also heart you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were drying your hair after taking a shower when your phone suddenly beeped, signalling a message just got through your inbox. You took your phone that was located on the bed and swiped the screen to read the message.

“meet me at 4, kim coffee shop!” –2:00pm

You raised an eyebrow at the message as it was from an unknown number. You just ignored the message. Maybe just a spam or that person got a wrong number, you thought. As you were about to continue to dry your hair, your phone beeped again. You looked back and retrieved your phone to read new message.

“btw, this is your utterly handsome project mate ;-) don’t be late sweetie!” – 2:03 pm

“euw.. handsome my ” you scoffed at the shameless remark he just made for himself as you slammed your phone on the bed.

You decided not to reply to his text so you just sighed heavily and proceed to get ready.

 

 

You saw Junhoe’s figure sitting on a table, sipping his coffee but all the seats on his table were occupied with girls or es if you want to be detailed. Duh. You mentally slapped yourself for being so unlucky to be his partner.

“Excuse me, where do I sit?” you said in oh-so-sweet tone and faked a smile.

The girls and Junhoe immediately stopped conversing and snapped their head to your direction and you could see clearly that ing smirk plastered on Junhoe’s face. Those girls looked like your juniors from your school as you could recognise your school logo on one of the girls’ jersey.

“Oh yea this is my project mate, girls.. ah and help yourself by taking a chair over there and join us.” Junhoe spoke up and he even winked at you.

You raised an eyebrow at him and you heard those annoying giggles from those shameless girls. Junhoe smiled proudly at them and they casually continued their conversation without minding your presence there. This was too much, they are so gonna get it. You thought in anger as you slammed on the table quite hard to get their attention. You smiled sarcastically as you could see the shock expression wore on each of their faces, including Junhoe and you tried your best not to punch every each of them.

“Excuse me, but I came here with a purpose and I ant got no time to play with you , so girls you better pack up before I lose all my sanity.” Your tone was calm yet intimidating that made all the girls hurriedly scurried off from the scene.

You gave a death glare to all the customers in the coffee shop who were watching intently at your fierce action just now, and they quickly looked away, minding their own business. You took a seat infront of Junhoe as you stared blankly at his face. You had no energy left to argue with him so you just kept quite while taking your things from your bag. You heard him sighing heavily and after that he clapped his hands three times.

“Wow, you go girl! So fierce, I like it” He made a comment and you just rolled your eyes at him and spoke up.

“Well, Junhoe-shi, it’s true that I came for the project and not to play, so now.. Let’s get started.” You looked at him while you opened your laptop.

The whole discussion was filled with cat and dog fight between you two but finally the project was wrapped as the clock 10 pm. You sighed as you stretc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter