Annoying Goo

I hurt you but I also heart you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked down the hall with blank expression on your face amidst of all the ugly glare from people around you, especially girls. Rotten girls. You scoffed as you saw death notes plastered all over you locker. You shoved them away to the ground as you didn’t even bother to read them.

“Sick ” you commented to yourself and you heard giggles from your side. You looked at the owner of the annoying giggles and you sent him a death glare.

“Dani yah, I didn’t know you had this many fans?” Junhoe picked up a note as he read it out loud.

“ die, rot in hell! …so mean” he commented and you slammed the locker hard as you have collected all the books from your locker. You were too lazy to even argue with him in the morning, you need to save up your energy for the day, in case any of his fangirls attack you again.

“Wait, not so fast” he caught your wrist and turned you around when you were about to leave. “What.. I don’t have the energy to ‘talk’ to you this morning” you sighed, trying really hard not to punch him there and then.

“Why are you so stubborn? I mean no girls have ever rejected me in such ways.” He claimed proudly and you stepped on his feet, hard. He groaned from the pain and you smirked.

“Ridiculously arrogant prick” you dissed him and patted his back. 

“unnie’s Gooing, bye”. You turned around and raised your eyebrows in victory, leaving a dumbfounded Junhoe.

“That little , so feisty. Just my type” in Junhoe’s mind he has set many tricks for you and will make sure that you’ll eventually fall for him and then he will leave you heartlessly. He smirked thinking his evil plan.

You are now in science class and you cursed a bit too much in your head when the teacher entered the class. Not that you hate this subject nor the teacher, it’s just your least favourite subject and since Ms. Yoon, your science teacher was taking a holiday for 3 months , your class had to share the tutorial session with class B, that is Junhoe’s class. Oh how you dislike this subject even more.

“So class, since this is a shared class and exam month is just around the corner… I want you guys to partner up for a final project for this semester…” you weren’t lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter