Goo

I hurt you but I also heart you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You, Goo Junhoe I swear imma kill you and feed you to your neighbour’s dog!”

you said while gritting your teeth. Oh how you wish the Angel of Death had junhoe's death upon his list. He came closer as he kicked the chair out of his way. He crouched a bit and ‘tsk-ed’ at your poor condition. All wet and stinky from the merciless attack before.

“Told ya, not to mess with me yet you’re one stubborn girl, by the way I have no neighbour” 

he made a face and stood up. You glared at him and stood up with all your might. ‘You’re strong Dani, don’t show him that you’re hurting because of him!’ you cheered up yourself.

“Poor girl, can’t walk properly let oppa send you home hahaha”

Junhoe laughed devilishly, high-fiving his friends. Yes, you just got bullied by Junhoe and his gang and… his fangirls. Those ing stupid girls. They got mad at you because you, literally kicked Junhoe’s crotch when you saw him ually bothered your classmate, Shin ae at the cafeteria. Shin ae and you are not like those girls, who would die just to get into Junhoe’s pants.

“Get out of my sight if you didn’t want your balls drop to the ground”

you growled and he just scoffed at your threat, stayed froze on his spot, not letting you Goo. You opted to kick him again on the same spot as you couldn’t care less at the consequences later when someone abruptly stopped you by screaming your name, a bit loud.

“Dani, stop!”

a messy looking Shinae shouted from Junhoe’s back. You stopped and quickly ran to Shinae’s side.

“Shinae why are you crying? Did this brat bother you ag..”

“No Dani, no, I just got kicked out from here”

she cried louder and your jaw slacked. What the actual ? You mentally cursed as you heard Junhoe’s chuckling from behind.

“Dani yah, isn’t it good, one poor fella has been terminated from this school? That way, she wouldn’t infect us with his poor disease.. hmm?”

he laughed sarcastically. Oh gosh, what is this creature exactly? He looked inhuman, you thought to yourself.

“Shh.. gwenchana Shinae yah, don’t listen to him,. I promise to you.. I will talk this matter with my dad later. Let’s go”

you comforted Shinae, hoping it will ease her sadness. Your father is one of the school's main committee members so you might have the chance to speak up about this injustice to your father.

“Stop, you two. I haven’t finished talking with you, sweet cheek,”

he pointed his finger at you and you rolled your eyes at the endearment. You turned to him and showed him your middle finger.

“ off”

with that you assisted Shinae out of the classroom and you could hear sound of tables and chairs crashing and a frustrated groan from none oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter