Chapter 3

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3


A week passed. It was their 1st day of school today. Since they're transferees, the 4 girls can't help but to be worried. Sejeong is in college. Somi, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung is in high school.

"Yah. Chou Tzuyu. Don't you ever go anywhere without me. Same with you Somi." 

Tzuyu laughed at her friend and put her arms around the shorter girl's shoulder. They're walking in the hallway with Somi and Sejeong. Somi was quiet. Same as Sejeong too. It was an unusual sight for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, but the two chose to keep their mouth shut.

They reached their dorm's gate they bid goodbyes as they went to their own ways. Somi left without saying a thing, Sejeong could only look at her roommate.

"Sejeong unnie.." Tzuyu called Sejeong hesistantly.

"Yes?" Sejeong managed to smile and look at the two.

"Is there.. Uhm.. Are you okay? You and Somi?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

Sejeong stared at the both of them then laughed a bit. She sighed and answered the duo.

"It'll be okay. I'll go now! You go now too.. Follow her guys.  See you later!" Sejeong said brightly before she continued to walk in the opposite direction of where the duo is going.

She walked silently at the sidewalk while thinking about Somi.

Somi, on the other side was thinking about what happened earlier.

Somi woke up at 3 am. She had this weird dream again. She looked at Sejeong's bed and saw the girl was staring at the window. Sejeong's eyes were full of tears. For Somi it wasn't a new sight. She always see Sejeong crying silently at night,  either before Somi goes to sleep, or when she woke up because of her nightmare attacks.

Sejeong didn't even noticed Somi's stare at her. But Somi doesn't know the reason. She never had the guts to ask..again. Because the first time that she asked the girl, it only smiled and said 'Don't worry yourself too much over me Somi-ah. I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you since I'm older! Hehehe.' It constantly plays inside her mind everytime she thinks about the shorter girl. But this time, she can't take it anymore.

"Unnie.. Why are you crying?" Somi stood up and went to Sejeong's bed. She hugged the older girl tightly. She's worried. She always does. 

"It's nothing. I told you right? Don't be too--"

"What unnie? Don't be too worried about you? Because what? You're the one who's taking care of me because you're older?"

Sejeong looked at her and smiled, the girl was about to say something but the younger stopped her.

"Don't answer me with 'Yes' unnie or your 'I'm okay' I'm sick of hearing that. I'm sick of hearing that from you, then I'll see you every night with tear stained face. You'll wake up with puffy eyes but everytime I ask you, you'll say that you're okay!"

Somi ruffled her hair in frustration and looked away.

"Somi-ah.."

"You told me, us, we're friends. But you're acting like I'm a stranger to you.." Somi feels so frustrated. She was happy that day when Sejeong said that they're friends. But she didn't think that 'this' is the girl's way of treating friends.

"If you can't share it with a friend. Then make me your family. Think of me as your family. So you could share that." Somi stared at Sejeong, but Sejeong only looked down. 

"What? Unnie please. I hate seeing you like this. Do you want me to act like a stranger? Are you more comfortable telling your feelings with a stranger? Please tell me.."

Somi waited for the older girl's answer but she never heard of anything. Not even a hum. 

She sighed deeply and got her running shoes. She wore it and she stood up.

"I'll be going." Somi said coldly to Sejeong.

She walked out of the room and closed the door, while a tear dropped from her eyes.

Somi sighed deeply again.

"I can do this. Don't think about that now Somi. "

She stared at the school's gate then she sighed. She felt someone pat her shoulders and saw Tzuyu smiling at her along with Chaeyoung.

"Come on maknae! Smile! It's our 1st day. Let's start this school year..Uh.. Well.. Happiliy!" Chaeyoung said.

Somi nodded then she put a smile on her face before they walked in.
--

Sejeong got inside the campus. It was still early for her 1st class but she decided to come here. She wants to get familiar with the place. She stood near a tree as she looked around.

'Not bad..' She said in her mind.

She was about to walk again when a girl approached her. Sejeong looked at the girl confusedly, but still managed to smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Uhm.. I'm new here.. Well.. I just wanna asked if you know where this is?" Tthe girl with brown hair asked Sejeong kindly.

"Oh..I'm sorry. I'm just new here too. Uhm..Hehehe." Sejeong smiled at the girl with her signature smile before she spoke again.

"I'm Kim Sejeong by the way." Sejeong bowed.

"Oh.. Uhm. I'm Kim Chungha. Nice meeting you.. Hehehe." The girl smiled awkwardly. 

"I guess it's better if we'll look around together..If..You don't..Mind?" Sejeong was a bit hesitant when she asked the girl. She prepared herself for a rejection but the girl smiled at her.

"Sure.." The too of them started to walk, still with a bit of awkwardnes between them.

'Aigoo. Atleast I had someone I know here.. Just no bullies.. I'm tired of those..' She sighed as she thought of that. 

'I hope Somi isn't mad at me anymore later..' The girl sighed again before she started a conversation with a new person she knew.
--

It was lunch. Somi was eating her lunch at the cafeteria. She was eating with her unnies silently when they heard a loud scream, coming outside of the cafeteria.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A girl shrieked again which gained Somi's interest.

Somi came out of the cafeteria and she saw a girl freaking out. The girl's bag is on the ground, Somi got curioused and look at it. She almost throw up when she saw something inside the bag. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu followed her too. The two girls saw it and they almost throw up too. They walked away with disgust in their faces.

"Aigoo. Who put that inside the girl's bag? That's seriously gross." Tzuyu said while shaking her head.

Chaeyoung shook her head too. It's too much for the 1st day of school.

"Maybe some bullies.." Somi said lifelessly. She's not in a good mood. And what she saw didn't help either. 

She could only shake her head everytime she remebers what she saw.

It was a dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter