Chapter 14

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14


Tzuyu was pacing back and forth at the hospital's hallway. She's with the other girls and Chaeyoung's mom. 

"Sht.. Sht.." Tzuyu cursed for the nth time as she feels nervousness spreading to her system. 

She's been that serious type, or maybe emotionless, but not when it comes to her friends, her family.

Chaeyoung's mother is crying silently while sitting at the chair near the operating room. She was praying, all of them were praying for just one thing, 'Please keep Chaeyoung safe.'

-------


Hours passed, Chaeyoung is still in ICU. She got bandages in her arms, her legs and on her head. Her face have bruises and cuts. She have wounds all over her body. She's using a life support.. Tzuyu was looking at her friend with pain,anger and sadness in her eyes. Even Somi, who started to cry as soon as she knew Chaeyoung's condition.

"Tzuyu.. Girls.. You need to go home and rest, you have to go to school tomorrow.."

"I..I don't want to. I just need to be with Chaeng here Auntie.." Tzuyu said in a whisper, trying so hard to stop her tears from falling.

Sejeong and the other girls was sad, they cried hard too, knowing that their friend is in danger. Sejeong was sitting with Somi and caressing the younger girl's back. They were in silence, the room was silent and only heavy sighs and sobs can be heard.

"Let's..Go home.." Sejeong said as she sighed deeply. Her eyes are swollen from crying for the past hours.

Chaeyoung's mom nodded her head to the girls, as if saying that it's okay. They'll be okay.

Tzuyu kissed Chaeyoung's forehead then a tear fell from her eyes.

"Wake up Dwarf. You need to wake up and we'll be eating all the foods you want.." Tzuyu said as she squeezed Chaeyoung's hand lightly.

'And I'll freaking hunt the person who did this to you..' Tzuyu thought then she bid goodbye to Chaeyoung's mother.
-------

It was Monday morning. The girls went to the school earlier because of their fieldtrip. They were silent. They didn't want to attend the fieldtrip knowing that Chaeyoung is still in critical condition. Tzuyu was still silent, she just finished talking to Chaeyoung's mom thru the phone to check Chaeyoung's condition.

"How is she?" Doyeon asked, sadness is evident in her voice.

"She's..still unconscious.."Tzuyu said then sighed deeply. She's been up all night, thinking about her bestfriend.

Somi approached Tzuyu and patted the tall girl's shoulder.

"She'll be okay. Dwarf unnie is strong.." Somi said then sat beside Tzuyu.

Tzuyu closed her eyes then she started to remember one of the painful memory she wished to be erased in her memory.

They were celebrating Mrs. Zhou's birthday at their mansion. Everyone was happy, even her,they didn't knew the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter