Chapter 13

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13


Somi and Tzuyu were sitting at the bench in the dorm's garden.

"She acted so freaking weird unnie.." Somi said out of the blue.

"I know.. But can't you see that? I can sense fear in her actions.. She's.. She's hiding from something.." Tzuyu said as she let out a sigh.

"But we need to trust them." Tzuyu said again as she recalled something.

*Flashback*

Somi and Tzuyu were on their way to the police station. 

"You know.. We're like playing a game without knowing the rules. Without knowing anything abut what's happening. We don't even know if this is serious.. Or someone's just making fun of us.." Somi said suddenly.

"I know.. But we need to keep them safe. I mean, it's better to be sure, we can't just think that this is a joke.. Not when there's some weird events happening.. " Tzuyu replied.

They arrived infront of the police station when they saw Kang Mina. She's walking out of the police station.

"Hey Mina!" Tzuyu called the girl.

Mina looked at their way and walked towards them.

"What..What happened?" Somi felt a bit nervous because of an unknown reason.

"Someone.. Gave me these.." Mina showed some pictures to Tzuyu.

"We.. received the same.." Somi whispered but enough for Mina to hear.

"What did they say?" Tzuyu asked.

"They told me to call them when I feel something weird or someone's acting suspicious around me.." Mina answered and sighed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mina asked.

"We're.. We're reporting the same thing.." Tzuyu said and showed Mina the pictures.

"Wh-what.. Why am I here too? You received too many photos.. I mean.. These are not only you guys.. It's.."

"I know.. That's why we're worried." Somi said as she massaged her temple.

"When did you received these?" Mina asked the 2 girls.

"Just the other day.. I know.. It's a bit late to report this.. But.. We just can't leave for the fieldtrip without telling this to the police.." Somi said.

"I received this.. Just when I got home.." Mina sighed and pat the two girls' shoulders.

"I need to go now.. Well.. I'm going alone.. So.. Yeah.."
 
Somi and Tzuyu nodded. Mina hugged them tightly.

"I'll.. Go now.. Please take care." Mina bid goodbye.

"Oh.. And.. Pinky.. I know.. You met her.. Right? Is she okay? She's okay right?"

Somi smiled and nodded her head. Mina smiled back.

"She's a good person.. She'll always be.. She's the opposite of what everyone from the school says.." Mina said before she started to walk away from the two girls.

The two girls waited for Mina to be out of their sight before they went inside the police station.

 *End of Flashback*

They were enveloped in silence when someone pat Somi's shoulder.

"Somi yah.. Tzuyu.. What are you doing here? Let's eat~" Sejeong said happily.

Somi smiled widely, trying to forget what she's thinking at the moment.

"Okay~" Somi replied and stood up, dragging Tzuyu along.

They were walking at the corridor when Tzuyu bumped to someone because she's zoning out.

"Ouch.." The girl said softly as she fell on the floor.

"Oh..I-I'm sorry!" Tzuyu said as she helped the girl stand. She stared at the girl's face.

"I..I'm sorry again.." Tzuyu repeated as she bowed to the girl.

"It's okay.. Uhm.. I'm new here by the way. I'm Myoui Mina. And you're..?" 

Tzuyu wasn't able to speak so Somi nudged her. Somi smiled to the girl.

"Hi~ I'm Jeon Somi! Nice meeting you Mina-ssi! And, this is Sejeong unnie!" Somi said as she pointed to Sejeong who's waving too.

"And, this, is..hey!" Somi shouted a bit as she nudged Tzuyu again.

"Oh, I'm uhm Chou Tzuyu.. Nice meeting you and sorry again." Tzuyu bowed and smiled nervously at the girl.

"Oh.. Hehehe. Nice meeting you. Uhm, I think I'll go now, see you around~" Mina said.

"Oh okay~" Somi answered and Mina waved goodbye to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter