The Secrets Out, So Is The Past ?

The BET That Changed My World

Chapter 5


" The Secrets Out, So Is The Past? "

 

Hyoyeon Pov

My mind was blowed away from the sight that was standing right before my very eyes, the Tokyo Dome was so breathtaking I still coudn't believe it with my own eyes. I was practically speechless when I was selectecd to participate in the World's School Dance Off Competition in the first place. It all felt like a dream, oh how I wished the girls were here to see me dance I thought to myself.

"Hey Hyo I'm going to call Donghae, maybe the girls and the rest of the guys are with him " Eunhyuk called out signaling her over towards him.

Eunhyuk Oppa on the other hand was the first peron to get selected, which isn't much to get thrilled out about it, I mean who wouldn't select him.. He was one of the best dancers our has school had ever in our gerenation, teachers and peer's called him the "Dancing Machine" which he was. Eunhyuk Oppa and I grow up together from elementary to this very day, we did everything together we shared the same passion and dream of dance maybe thats why we stayed close since elementary.

Also, is and will always be till this very day be my first and only person I'll love, but to be realistic about it will never happen frankly it will never be more then what it is. Why cos, Eunhyuk Oppa only thinks of me as a sister and will always think of me as his little sister, even though we are not bloody related. But having to grow up together from the age of 6 has pretty much placed me were I am today. I took in one last glance towards the stage before heading towards the back-stage where him was.

Donghae: " Yeob sae yo ? "

" Wasss up! We justed arrived. " Eunhyukase shouted over the phone.

" Oh Eunhyuk, have use preformed yet ? "

" Yah' put it on loud speaker " they both heard Jessica called out over the phone.

Donghae: " Hold on Eunhyuk I'll put you on loud speaker!" Ok speak "

" What's up! " I shouted trying to sound like i was some kind of wannabe gangsta.

" Hyoyeon we miss you aready. " Yuri called out

" What about me? " Yesung called out in the background

" Yah! " Yuri shouted out, cos me and Eunhyuk to crack a laugh, picturing the sight.

" Hyoyeon, Eunyuk! Where is Hyoyeon and Eunkhyuk " one of he crew staff called out.

" I miss all you guys too, can't wait to see use when we get back, mian-hae we need to get going there calling us on stage now. I spoke very quickly after hearing our names getting called out.

" Ok Eunhyuk take care of Hyoyeon " Jessica shouted

" Ye, Ok Bye" we both called out, before hanging up.

" Hyo you ready! " Eunhyuk called out, grabbing my right hand in to his, before running back towards the stage.


1 Week Later....

A week has passed since Tiffany had began tutoring Siwon, she's been doing an amazing job on restraining herself when Siwon would spout stupid comment about Taecyeon; telling him to stop or by simply ignoring him. Yesung on the other hand was usually up an hour before school had started the reason to this, was that he would get up earlier than usual just to make sure Tiffany and Siwon hadn't killed each other.

Yuri and Jessica were informed by Yesung about the situation concerning Tiffany and Siwon, At first they laughed at what he told them, consideringthere were a number of reasons why they couldn't believe the situation. First and for most, Taecyeon was Tiffany's best friend, secondly Siwon was a straight A student, since when did he need help? Both Yuri and Jessica felt something fishy was going on, but with Donghae confirming the tutoring story, they were convinced.

Donghae was surprised when Yesung had told him about Tiffany and Siwon after basketball practice. He was surprised for the same reasons Jessica and Yuri were. He never knew Siwon was struggle in one of his best subjects, but then again not everyone is perfect.


- Tiffany's POV -

 

I placed my backpack down beside my bed; lying down myself, it was only Wednesday only half way done with school for the week. Honestly, I was exhausted, Maybe it was from tutoring Siwon, it wasn't such a good idea afterworld all. I had to get up extra early than usual just to tutor him, but beside the fact we've actually been getting along pretty well, except for the times when he slips out some comments about Taecyeon. I knew his little comments were breaking our compromise, but it would just slip but then he would apologize. Besides, his comments were not as horrible as they use to be, it was petty comments like how he was better than Taecyeon, or some other idiotic comment you would expect from Siwon. I had to admit though, Siwon wasn't that bad; he's was smart actually he could be nice, at times. Siwon didn't like the fact he had to wake up early either, but I really couldn't find another othere time for me to tutor him.

I haven't yet to told Taecyeon about the whole situation, even though I've had so many opening's this past week to tell him but I was waiting for the perfect time to tell him… but then I would chicken out. Just imagining the way he would react Iv'e been playing it in and out of my head but I would only picture a horrible end if I tell him. I know for a fact that he would be upset, even if the situation didn't really involve him, I could hear him already saying, ' Tiffany, when it involves you, it involves me! I'm your best friend!'

My head shook away those thoughts when I heard my cell phone ring, I took my phone out of my pocket and glanced at the screen. It was Yuri

" Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Yuri," she said enthusiastically. " were, heading over to you, wait who gave you a ride home?"

" Donghe Oppa did, He had forgot his clothes for practice at home." I replied as I stood up to take my jacket off .

"Oh I see, well then we'll be there in five minutes," was all she said before hanging up.

I placed my phone down on my desk and walked out of my room, and headed downstairs in living room to watch tv. After a while I heard the doorbell rang, so making my way towards the front door to open it. There stood Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon in front of me with smiles on their faces. " Fany ! " Hyoyeon called out as she walked up to embrace me in a big hug.

" Hyo, omg when did you come back from Japan? " I asked shock to see her with Yuri and Jessica. After letting go from our hug. Hyoyeon didn't say anything, instead her smile turned underside. " Hyo you ok? " I asked again, she seems to been in deep thoughts.

" Ohh it i-t w-as great, I got to see Rain Oppa and Chris Brown at the competition" she replied with a small smile. Something was definitely wrong with Hyoyeon, I looked up towards Yuri and Jessica with a questioningly look, but they both were at lost as well.

After hugging Jessica and Yuri, I welcomed the girls in and closed the door as we headed towards the kitchen, Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon were right on my heels as we were heading towards the kitchen. The first thing I noticed was the bowl of fruits on the middle of the kitchen. I was quite certain that that wasn't there earlier this morning, but there was a note right beside the bowl, I picked it up; it was from Yunho Oppa.

" What does it say?" I heard Yuri ask from behind me.

" Oh Yunho Oppa is here, he just went out to go shopping," I replied.

Jessica let out a giggle. "I don't understand why Donghae doesn't like him. If Yunho Oppa likes shopping he must be a pretty cool guy,"

I just laughed at Jessica's remark. It seems that my brother passed her 'shopping' test, I placed the note down, and walked over towards the refrigerator, and pulled the door open which fridge was fully stocked.

'Thank you Yunho Oppa,' I thought to myself.

I closed the fridge door and turned to look at Yuri, Hyoyeon and Jessica as they were seated by the counter, waiting for me to turn around.

"So Fany, what's for dinner?" Yuri asked with a small laugh.

I walked over to the counter and sat across from Jessica.

" I honestly don't know, what do you use three feel like eating?" I questioned.

" I don't know, but I know we're going to need to cook a lot of food," Hyoyeon called out then headed over to the fridge and took a peek inside.

" Why?" I asked confused. " Why would we need to make that much when it's just four of us?"

"Well Donghe Oppa told Jessica to tell you that Yesung Oppa, Eunkhyuk Oppa with GNa if she wasn't busy along with-- Siwon Oppa are coming over for dinner," Yuri smiled as she went over to Hyoyeon and grab a water bottle out of the fridge.

" Well we all know guy's are pigs, especially after practice, waitch does Yunho Oppa have a hearty appetite too?" Jessica asked.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Come on Jessica, there boys duh???''

" But you don't have a hearty appetite," Jessica pointed out.

" Well thats because I'm the normal one," I answered, with a laugh.

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Jessica laughed at my answer. What in gods name could we cook to feed the 5 hungry guys who had bottomless pits? Hyoyeon and Yuri suggested some take-out, but after some more suggestions, we finally decided that just burgers and fries was fine. It was a simple meal, but we knew the boys would like it, Yuri started cutting up the vegetables, while Hyoyeon and Jessica prepared the grill in the backyard, I on the other hand took out all the necessary items that were needed. Hyoyeon came back in and gave me the thumbs up sign, indicating that the grill was all ready to go. I passed her the plate of uncooked patties. After chopping the vegetables, Yuri neatly placed them on a plate so everyone could dress their burgers how they wanted.

" What should I do now Fany?" Yuri asked me.

" Hmm, you should cut the potatoes into thin strips so that we can get started on the fries," I suggested.

She nodded and went to fetch the potatoes in the fridge, I placed the pan on top of the stove and was about to ignite the stove, when my cell phone rang. Maybe it was Yunho Oppa.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey there, buddy," Taecyeon greeted excitedly.

I laughed. " Someone's excited to talk to me. What's up?" I asked as I turned the knob, the flame roared to life.

" Well your dear brother has invited me over for dinner, I just wanted to give you a heads up. You might kick me out or something," He playfully joked causing me to laugh once again.

" That's great. I'll see you in a little while then," I replied as I put some oil inside the pan.

" Yup, Coach wasn't here so we're coming earlier than expected, do you know who else is coming over for dinner?"

" Well You, Donghae Oppa, Yesung, Eunhyuk, G.Na well thats if she isn't busy and Siwon,"

There was silence, I forgot the tiny detail about Donghae inviting Siwon over.

"Oppa?"

" Yeah, I'm here," He quietly replied

"Are you okay?"

He sighed. " Yeah I'm fine. I'm sure everything will be fine, as a matter of fact, Choi hasn't said any annoying remarks lately, so maybe this dinner won't be that horrible.''

I smiled, Taecyeon was actually fulfilling his end of the compromise. In a way it had surprised me that he actually left Taecyeon Oppa alone, but I'm glad he did. " Well then dinner should be fine. I'll see you in a little while, I still need to finish cooking,"

"Alright Fanya, see you later," He hung up.

I put my cell phone on the counter and walked over to Yuri to get the pieces of potatoes she had cut so far. I slowly dropped one slice at a time causing a small amount of oil to jump up and sting my skin. Yuri gave me the rest of potato pieces she had cut and I put them in the pan with the rest. With a spatula, I slowly stirred the fries back and forth in the pan. Yuri gave me a pat on my shoulder before she walked out to the backyard to check on the others, the fries were now sizzling, slowly turning a golden yellow.

I heard the front door open then close; footsteps were headed my way. I looked up at the doorway and found Yunho Oppa he gave me a small smile before walking over to me to give me a hug then pulled away and grabbed the spatula out of my hand.

" Hey! I'm cooking!" I said as I tried to get the spatula back.

He laughed and pushed me away playfully. "I don't think so Ms. Clumsy, beside I'm pretty sure the E.R. is not somewhere I want to have to go right now," He replied with a light laugh.

I growled at my brother. " Bite me, Oppa give it back!" I know he was just looking out for me, but I'm certain cooking fries won't kill me… I have done it before.

" Sit Fany" His voice was full on intimidation so with that I took a seat around the counter after huffing and pouting. Stupid older Oppa; with his big intimidating voice, " Don't give me that pout Fany. You know I barely get to cook for you, so since I have the opportunity I like to take it." he replied

I nodded my head and turned away from him, facing the backyard now. He laughed behind me and I could see him shaking his head on the reflection from the sliding glass door. Then the glass door slid open, an Hyoyeon walked in carrying some cooked burger patties. She placed them on the counter next to the vegetables. I turned towards Yunho Oppa again and found him taking his jacket off. He walked over towards Hyoyeon and gave her a brotherly hug, my brother and girls get along with each other very well.

The first time they met was for Mine and Donghae's 16th birthday party. Yunho Oppa was home from Busan and insisted that we had to have a party for us. I on the other hand just wanted a small get together, while Donghae Oppa refused the party first, but when Jessica stepped in, he couldn't refuse any longer.

Yunho Oppa along with Hyoyeon, Jessica and Yuri had planned the whole party together and bonded. Donghae hated the fact that they did, but he wasn't going to be jealous of Yunho, he didn't want to give Yunho Oppa the satisfaction.

But in the end the party was amazing; Donghae actually hugged Yunho Oppa and thanked him. Siwon was also at the party, but I remembered that he was with his girlfriend Yoona, surprising they actually lasted longer than his usual flings, I think it was actually a little over a year.

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when they were talking in the backyard, that was the first time I ever saw Siwon look so broken up. For some odd reason it bothered me seeing him like that. I wanted to help him, but I was nobody to him. Yoona had cheated on him with some guy named JiYoung the name sounded so familiar to me, yet I couldn't pin point it.

Kwon JiYong didn't attend our school, he attended a school somewhere in Seoul, after that relationship was over, I noticed that Siwon became a player. He didn't want his heart to be broken again, but then again everyone has their reasons to turn into a player and that was his. The irony of it is, now he was the one breaking girl's hearts, showing no compassion for them like Yoona did to him.

" Fany!" I heard Hyoyeon shout breaking me away from my thoughts.

" Yes?" I asked turning my attention to her.

" Yunho Oppa's asking you to call Donghae so he can get some soda," Hyoyeon replied as she took a seat beside me.

" You went grocery shopping and you forgot to buy soda?" I asked rose up an eyebrow at my brother.

" The fridge was empty. You and Donghae needed food, I didn't even think about soda," Yunho Oppa answered.

" Okay, I'll call him,"

I grabbed the house phone that was placed against the wall by the counter and dialed Donghae Oppa's number, after a few rings he picked up.

" Are you okay Fany?" He asked worriedly.

I had to laugh, must my phone call always had him worried? " Yes, every time I call you doesn't mean I'm hurt Oppa," I replied once my laughter subsided.

He let out a sigh of relief. " If you're not hurt, then what's up? I'll be home in a few minutes if that's what you're calling for"

" No that's not what I called for, cause Yunho Oppa told me to tell you to buy some soda's.''

" Wait Yunho's there?" His voice sounded surprised, ' I'm guessing Yunho Oppa didn't text him this time,' I thought.

" ummm, yeah, didn't he text you?" I asked.

" No. Okay I'll buy soda," He answered.

" Alright, by the way thanks Oppa."

I placed the phone back on its charger and stood up, This time I saw Jessica and Yunho Oppa in a conversation about Donghae Oppa, I turned to look for Hyoyeon who was now with Yuri outside helping her. Since Yunho Oppa didn't talk to Donghae, he usually received his Donghae information from Jessica or me. I walked out towards the door, sliding the door close behind me, and into the backyard were Yuri and Hyoyeon who were laughing and talking along themselves.

They were sitting on the chairs right beside the grill. I walked over towards them and sat beside Hyoyeon. She smiled at me, " So Yuri and Jessica told me about you tutoring Siwon so how's it going?" She asked as Yuri stood up to walk over towards the grill to check on the patties.

" Miraculously, it's going very well," I answered thankful of the circumstances.

" Well that's surprisingly good, so is he behaving?" She asked quite amused at my reply.

" Yes, except for the usual comments, his behavior is excellent," I gave her a reassuring smile.

She laughed. " That's good, Fany. I'm happy Siwon Oppa isn't annoying the living hell out of you," She paused then looking up towards Yuri who sat back down right beside her "So does Taecyeon know about this ?"

My smile was completely wiped off my face and was replaced with a frown. " No," I simply replied.

Yuri stood up again and walked towards the open chair besides me, she gently squeezed my shoulder. " You should tell him, Fany. It would be better if he heard it from you rather than someone else." Yuri advised.

" I want to but, it's - Its just that I can't find the right time to tell him, that's all."

" Yes I understand that, but when is the right time?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Soon " I simply replied.

There was a moment of silence between the three of us. Yuri stood up once again so she could place the cook patties on a plate, then placed another set of patties in the grill and returned beside me.

" Are you only tutoring Siwon for history?" She asked breaking the silence between us.

" Well mostly history, but he's been needing help with some of his other classes as well." I answered.

" So how long are you going to tutor him, Fany?" Hyoyeon asked.

I let her words sink in.

That was a good question, how long was I going to be do this? Siwon never gave me a certain time or anything to indicate when I would stop tutoring him. Most likely, I'll have to stop whenever he asks me too.

" Well as long as he needs me," I replied.

The glass door slid open and someone stepped foot on the porch causing my head turn towards that way. It was Taecyeon, I stood up an walked over to him, and gave him a hug. We pulled apart and smiled at each other he waved over at Hyoyeon and Yuri and they waved back with a smile. All of a sudden I was pulled into a headed locked! I looked up to see Eunhyuk Oppa, god how I just love to hate him, "Let me go Oppa " I called out . But before letting me free he turned to ruffle up my hair.

" Oppa my hair! " I shouted then slaping him playful as he and Taecyeon brusted out laughing.

" Oppa, how was Japan ? " I asked

For a moment Eunhyuk was taken back by Tiffany's question as he turned to look up towards Yuri and Hyoyeon who were flipping the patty's. "It was - good.. '' he replied.

" Just good? Hyoyeon said use got to see Rain Oppa and Chris Brown?"

" She did ? umm hey Fanya I'll tell you all about it after, I-I need to talk to Hyoyeon for a moment" .

" Ye, Oppa. Hyoyeon doesn't seem like her self?. "

" Thanks Fany'' he called out to her before walking towards Hyoyeon and Yuri.

'' Woah, what was that about ? " Taecyeon asked

" I don't know ". I hope Hyoyeon is okay though I was worried for her. Jessica, Yuri and I knew her secret, she was loving with Eunhyuk Oppa.

''DdilFany! '' Yesung shouted. Making his way towards her and Taecyeon.

" Stop calling me that! Oppa." I called back

" Now - now, 'DdilFany', you know I can't do that. When the day comes that you have proven yourself then I might consider it. " He let a out a laugh then patted my head like I was some like child.

" Whatever Oppa, I'm just going to tell Yuri your beening mean to me. " I replied

" Fany! Don't be like that I was only joking around. " Trying to act cute, causing me and Taecyeon to laugh.

" What a up, Oppa. This isn't like you! " I continued to laugh. " Alright I won't. " again he patted the top of my head with a smiled and before walking over to his lovely girlfriend and took the tongs away from Yuri and took over her job her and Hyoyeon were doing and smiled at him thankfully and sat down.

" Oh wait where's Hyoyoen and Eunhyuk? " I asked

" I saw Hyoyoen walk away from Eunhyuk when he was making his way over towards them." he reply

" I hope things are okay with them. '' I thought to myself.

"So Fany, are you ready for World War 3?" Taecyeon sarcastically asked.

I turned to him and tried to comprehend what he meant. " What?" I asked.

" Donghae and Yunho hyung dinner, that's not a good combination," He replied with an amused expression.

I shook my head. " Stop being such a pessimist, there will be no fights tonight," I confidently assured my best friend.

" If you say so," He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the glass door. I looked up and found Siwon smiling down at me.

He stepped out of the way and let me inside, I turned back to call Taecyeon over inside, but he was already right behind me. He shot Siwon a look and softly pushed me forward. We made our way towards the counter and sat down. The fries were all done and were placed in between the vegetables and the burgers. I looked up and found Donghae and Jessica talking right by the stove, while Yunho Oppa was leaning on the counter right across from me. Siwon sat beside me, putting me in the middle of him and Taecyeon.

" I didn't know you could cook," Siwon said.

" Actually, I didn't cook this," I shot Yunho Oppa a look causing him to chuckle lightly, " Well my dear Oppa here didn't want any harm coming my way, so he forcefully took the spatula away from me."

" Oh honestly, shoot me Fany for being a concern brother,'' Yunho stuck his tongue out and I just had to laugh at his antics.

" Okay, thanks for being concerned Oppa," I winked.

Siwon laughed at our interaction. " So will I be seeing you tomorrow?" He asked.

Before I could reply, the voice of the person I have been hiding this secret from was heard, " What are you talking about, Siwon?" He asked.

Siwon glanced at me and frowned, I promised him that I would tell Taecyeon yesterday. It slipped my mind. " She hasn't told you?" Siwon looked at me once again and shook his head.

I grabbed Taecyeon's arm and walked us both out the kitchen and into the living room. I spun around and faced him. " Okay, I've been meaning to tell you, but it's been slipping my mind," I started.

" I'm tutoring, Siwon." I spoke. As he looked at me oddly and burst into laughter.

What the heck was going on here? Why was he laughing? Why isn't he shouting at me?

" What the heck is so funny, Oppa?" I asked pushing him slightly on his shoulder.

He wiped his eyes and coughed. " That's funny Fanya. Your jokes are getting better, I must say. They're even starting to sound realistic," He was in denial.

"I'm not joking, Oppa."

The smile on his face was wiped off and his eyes turned dark. Yuri and Hyoyeon was right, everyone was right. I should have told him as soon as I said yes to Siwon.

" How can you be tutoring him? He's a straight A-student," Taecyeon scowled.

" He needs help in american history, Oppa. Not everyone is perfect you know."

He scoffed. " Oh yeah, that's why he always has high test scores in american history. I have american history with him, Fany. He hasn't struggled in any material since the beginning of the year,"

" How would you know this? I thought you didn't like the guy,"

"I don't. " But I'm not that ignorant about my classes. His name has always been on top of mine when the test results are posted on Fridays."

" What did he get this Friday?" I quietly asked.

Taecyeon paused for a moment, he looked up at me and started laughing as he shook his head. " I beat him this Friday, I got the highest grade in class," he mumbled.

" See there you go, Taecyeon. Siwon is struggling I should know, I'm the one who tutors the guy,"

He looked at me again, he ran his hands from his face to his hair. He released a sigh and sat down on the couch. " You know Fany, I hate the guy and all, but I know his education is important to him. If you want to tutor him and he's not bothering you at all, then that's fine," He glanced up at me. " But promise me one thing."

I nodded my head. " Okay, what?" I asked.

"Don't fall for him, Fany." He replied.

I saw that coming. " Don't you worry Oppa, that's not going to happen," I assured my overbearingly concerned best friend.

" You say that now, Tiffany. Let's just hope your intelligence will be able to detect when Siwon is charming you," Taecyeon replied.

" What is that suppose to mean?" I asked puzzled by his comment.

" I just want you to make sure that you know when he's charming his way to you. His words can twist the most intelligent girl and make her fall for him," He explained.

It was my turn to laugh now. I expected Taecyeon Oppa to laugh with me, but when I looked up at him- his expression did not show any amusement. " I'm serious, Tiffany. He can make you fall for his charm, it has happened before."

" Oppa, I'm sure it has, but do you want to know what the girl didn't have?"

" What?"

I walked up to him and poked his chest. " You Oppa." I smiled.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. " I have nothing to worry about then," he laughed as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Hey lovebirds, food is ready," Yesung jokingly shouted from the kitchen.

I laughed while Taecyeon shook his head, we walked into the kitchen and found everyone but Eunhyuk Oppa getting some food. " Oh where's Eunhyuk Oppa? " I asked Hyoyeon.

But Hyoyeon just shrugged. " I don't know."

" He had to leave to pick up G.Na from the mall. " Donghae answed.

" Hyoyeon, you alright ? " I whispered while following her towards the cupboards to pick up some plates.

" Oh Ye, I don't worry Fany, I'll tell you later. She forced a small smile.

" Alrigth, how about we do it this Friday Night maybe a sleepover with the girls? I asked tying to lighten the mood.

" I would love that, very much, thanks Fany " she replied this time with a smile that wasn't much forced then turning towards the rest who were waiting for the plates to dish out their food.

My eyes made contact with Siwon's and he just flashed me his famous crooked smile. Taecyeon picked up got two plates when Hyoyeon placedd them down on the counter one for him and the other for me. As usual, he got my food and drinks for me he set my plate besides his on the dining table.

We sat down and started eating, Siwon sat on my other side, while Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yesung sat across from us, Jessica on the other hand sat in between Donghae Oppa and Yunho Oppa who was at one end of the table, while Donghae was at the other. I was thankful that they didn't argue tonight, maybe I should have my friends over more often so I was assured that no fights would occur. I glanced up at Taecyeon and he smiled at me, Taecyeon took it better than I expected and I thank God for that. At least now, a weight has been lifted of my shoulder and I no longer had to worry about Taecyeon's reaction.


Next Day......

 

- Siwon's POV -

 

Brrriiinnnggg (School Bell)

Freedom had finally had made its sound, I walked out of my second period class and headed for the cafeteria. I had finally entered the cafeteria doors and saw the gang together an headed towards my table. Donghae, Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yesung were already in their seats around the table. I sat across from Hyoyeon and Jessica and sat right beside Yuri. Yesung sat beside his girlfriend as soon as he arrived from the food line, Yesung passed me an Gimbap and I started eating.

" Eunhyuk isn't joining us today ? " I asked Hyoyeon who was seated in front of me.

" I don't know and I don't care " She spat coldly .

" Wow, whats up with you ? " I asked hurt from Hyoyeon harsh reply.

" Nothing, ... sorry Oppa I didn't mean it in a harsh way. " she apologies before looking back down at her plate of food. Something was definitely wrong between her and Eunhyuk, even since the both of them came back from Japan. They've been acting odd, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk would always laugh and crack jokes together, but now.. it's like they don't know each other, I pretty sure I have'nt even seen them talk to each other....

" Did you see who was with your baby sister, Donghae?" I heard Yesung ask trying to change the topic about Eunhyuk.

" Taecyeon?" Donghae asked with puzzled expression on his face.

'Who else would be with his sister?' I asked myself.

I turned towards Yesung and he shook his head. " Nope, Kwon JiYong " He replied venom evident in his voice.

" What the hell is he doing here?" Donghae asked with same tone as Yesung's

" He transferred to our school today." Yesung then glanced at me. "Are you alright Siwon?"

That damned name, I had an immense feeling of hatred towards Kwon JiYong. My hatred for him even surpassed the hatred I had for Taecyeon- now that's saying something. Kwon JiYong was the guy who helped Yoona tear my heart out and stomp all over it. Yesung was still visibly angry of the actions Yonna and JiYong did. I remembered that day so well…

" Flash Back "

I was setting up the backyard for tonight's school festivities, It was me and Yoona's first year anniversary. I had to admit it- she was the longest relationship I ever had, she was a very beautiful, nice, and smart. There was nothing else I could ask for. She's been supporting me through all my decisions and was there when I felt the pressure of everything in my life was getting out of hand. We met in my Drama class in the beginning of our freshman year, she was seated right beside me looking like a Goddess sent from the heavens above. She was breathtakingly beautiful, I sat beside her that first day. We were asked to copy the materials we needed for this class off from the board.

Yoona pen stop working for some reason, so she turned towards me and asked if I had a pen. Thank God I did, and let her borrow it. At the end of class she gave the pen back to me and introduced herself to me. After that, it just got better between us. We became friends and after a few months we started dating. And now here we are having our first year anniversary, she was an amazing girlfriend and I couldn't ask for anything more.

" Siwon!" I heard Yesung shout out my name.

" What?" I answered.

" Let's go and pick up Yoona now!" I smiled and jogged back inside the house.

Yesung was now officially driving and we both walked out the front door and hopped in his brand new BMW, that my aunt and uncle awarded him with for passing his driving test without killing anyone. He pulled out of the driveway and drove towards Yoona's house. I started fidgeting with my fingers as my nerves slowly crept out from the corner of my eyes I saw Yesung glance at me and he chuckled. He patted my back, " Don't be afraid, I'm sure Yoona will like what you've done for her," He encouraged.

Even if Yesung could be a jerk at times, he was a great older Hyung, I couldn't ask for another.

I smiled at him and nodded at him. " Yeah your right- thanks Hyung." I replied as my nerves slowly started to fade.

" Anytime," He laughed.

I looked out the window and waited till I saw the familiar road to Yoona's house outside the window, we finally turned to her street and my nerves were replaced by excitement. Yesung parked in front of Yoona's house. He patted my back and slightly shoved my left shoulder. I pressed the button to release my seatbelt, opened the car door, and hopped out of Emmett's enormous Jeep.

'Deep breaths, Siwon,' I told myself.

My nerves came back, for some odd reason, it wasn't the same nerves I felt earlier, these nerves made me feel uneasy, like something was happening that I wasn't going to be quite fond off. Shaking the nerves off, I made my way to up towards Yoona's front steps and rang the doorbell as soon as I was in front of the door, but No one answered.

'This is odd, I told her I was going to pick her up,' I thought.

I glanced at the drive way and her older sister's car was still in the driveway, the door knob finally turned and it was her older sister who opened the door. She looked down at me with a confused expression.

" Siwon? What brings you here?" She asked.

" Hi, Noona, I'm here to pick up Yoona," I replied confused by her question. Yoona knew I was supposed to pick her up, I'm sure she would have mentioned this to her older sister.

" Really? But she told me that she's staying home today,"

" That must be a mistake, may I speak to her?"

She smiled and nodded her head, I entered their home and jogged up the stairs towards Yoona's room. Noona must have been mistaken maybe she was asked by Yoona to play dumb with me, Yoona can be such a joker sometimes. I stopped in front of her door and knocked. Loud music was playing inside, so I knew she couldn't hear me. I opened the door and was appalled at what I saw. Yoona was on her bed kissing another man. He had short black spiky hair and he had an snow white complexion, he was slightly taller than her and he looked older.

I could feel the anger in me build up, but yet I couldn't find myself to beat the living crap out of this guy. My heart felt as if it was slowly shattering, but in some way it was held together, my eyes were not tearing up or anything. I was just frozen in a moment in time. I was stabbed on the back by the girl I love. As much as I wanted to look away I couldn't, Yoona finally pulled away from him, smiling like I've never seen her smile at me before, she turned my way and immediately pushed the guy off.

" Siwon" She whispered.

What can I say to her? I was taught by my mother not to cuss at any woman, whatever I had to say to her now, was anything far from pleasant. So with that I just turned around and walked away…I felt someone smack me hard on the chest. It broke me away from my bitter memories.

" Flash Back Over "

 

" Siwon!" I heard Yesung's voice shout.

" What?" Irritation was clearly visible in my voice.

" I said did you see Kwon JiYong ?" He asked irritated at my lack of attention span.

" No," I replied coldly.

Yuri slightly tapped my chest, catching my attention, she nodded and I followed her direction. I found Kwon JiYoung sitting with Tiffany and Taecyeon. Tiffany had the same smile Yoona did after JiYong was finish violating . I gritted my teeth together, the bet was to make Tiffany my girlfriend to piss Taecyeon off, but I could see that Jiyong was showing interest in her, I had to hurry and make Tiffany, mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DQW- Hello my wonderful readers, I finally finished Chapter 5! Woot Woot. ahahaha! Well its now 4:24 AM my time. It took me a while to think how to spice up this chapter. I've decide to add some new casting in this story. So please leave your thoughts underneath in the comment box please. ^_^ Again sorry if there a some spelling erros. >.<'

Yulsung and Donghae Couple will have more parts later in the story so stay tunned.

Yoona and JiYong ? :) Don't get me wrong I love Yoona and GD ^_^ . I just had to find the right people to play the part. Hope thats find with use.....

So what's do use think happen between Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk in Japan? Well my reader's use just have to find out later ^_^ kekekeke.

Poor Siwon :( He was in love once. But turned into a heart breaker.

till next time mwa DQW ^_^