Breakfast and Break Up's.

The BET That Changed My World

Breakfast and Break Up's.

 

 

Tiffany's Pov

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

 

Stupid alarm clock. I pressed the snooze button, slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock it was barely six in the morning. Usually, I didn’t wake up this early, but since I was riding with Taecyeon Oppa today, it was a must. I was hoping to try an ignore Donghae Oppa as much as I can, after all the argument between him and Yunho Oppa. But I relies that I wasn’t going to have any trouble from hiding cos he was going to spend the whole day with Jessica. But on Sunday, it was a bit difficult for me to ignore him, but somehow I did, cos I would go to church every early Sunday morning.

I quietly got ready, making sure I didn’t wake up any of my brothers. Yunho Oppa offered to give me a ride to school, but I didn't want to be any trouble for him.

I quickly stepped out of the shower and slowly walked back to my room, and slowly but very quietly closed the door gently behind me, I opened my closet door and picked out my clothes. Since Jessica won't be able to judge or pick my clothes out today, I picked up a grey long sleeve shirt and jeans. As I was putting on my clothes, I heard a door open out in the hallway. My guess was that I would be Yunho Oppa since Donghae wouldn't be up for another thirty minutes or so. I brushed my hair leaving it down and put on my boots. My cell phone started vibrating and I knew it was Taecyeon Oppa. I quickly picked it up and pressed the answer button.

" Yeobsaeyo " I answered.

"Hey Fany, I'm going to be there in about 5 minutes, so start making your down." He replied.

"Okay, see you in a little while," I hung up.

I picked up my backpack and slowly walked out off my room, closing the door behind me. As I walked down the stairs I heard someone whisper my name. I looked back and found Yunho Oppa in sweats and a white tee shirt. He raised an eyebrow, "You're ready pretty early. It's barely six thirty," He said, before letting out a loud yawn.

" Ohh ...Taecyeon Oppa is picking me up. We're having breakfast at his house." I replied.

I continued to walk down I could hear Yunho Oppa footsteps right behind me, as I walked towards the coat closet, and opened it and grabbed my jacket. I quickly placed my backpack down and put my jacket on, Yunho Oppa then picked up my backpack and returned it to me. He went towards the front door and opened it for me as I walked out first then Yunho followed behind me, closing the door behind him.

" So, you're doing this why? " Yunho Oppa called out, putting his hands inside the sweats pockets.

" I have no desire to talk to Donghae Oppa today. I'm just going to avoid him right now," I replied, putting my hands inside my jacket pockets.

Yunho rolled his eyes, "Look Fany, I know you hate the fact that Donghae and I argue, but you shouldn’t try to avoid him, just him some slack, ye." He suggested.

"Are you actually defending him? " I asked, quiet shocked.

But Yunho chuckled, " I know we may have our differences, but he's still my little brother," he looked up at the sky and then back at me. " I really don't want to see you and Donghae fighting." He replied

I took out my hand from one of the pockets and patted Yunho Oppa's back, " This won't last long, Donghae and I usually start talking after a few days or so," I replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

It's true. Donghae and I usually started talking after a few days. I'm pretty sure once we're alone at our house, all even after school, Donghae would try to talk to me, and most likely I would give in.

I heard a car honk which startled me, making Yunho Oppa laugh out loud and towards waved Taecyeon. I playfully smacked my brother, but he still continued laughing. Stupid Oppa, But he quickly pulled me into a hug before letting me walk towards Taecyeon’s car. I opened the door and placed my backpack on the floor then I gave Yunho Oppa a quick wave.

" See you on Friday," Yunho Oppa called out.

" You're coming back on Friday? " I asked skeptically.

" Hopefully," He replied with a warm smile " Be nice to Donghae."

I nodded my head and waved again. I slid in the car, closing the door beside me. Taecyeon laughed, " Did I startle you? "

" What are you talking about? " I asked with a confused expression on my face.

" You were startled when I honked the horn." He replied, then laughted.

I smacked him on the back of he’s head which only made him laugh again. He then pulled out the driveway and drove towards his house. I sent Taecyeon a text message yesterday, informing him that I needed a ride today. But instead of texting me back, he decided to call me, he was pretty much curious as to why I randomly texted him saying that I was going to school with him today. I told him about the argument so he understood, being the understanding best friend that he is.

Taecyeon Oppa and I have been best friend since Kindergarten, I was playing in the sand, when some kid kicked sand in my face. Which suddenly I felt my eyes burning, I started crying out loud and Taecyeon Oppa was right beside me and pushed the kid for kicking the sand, after that day we became best friends, we haven't left each others side since then. That's why when Taecyeon Oppa stated to developed a hate towards Siwon, I never even bothered to talk to Siwon, till Friday night.

I snapped out of my thoughts, as Taecyeon pulled up towards his driveway, which his house was only a few minutes away from mine. He had two siblings were studying and teaching overseas so most of the time it was only him and his parents. I got out of the car leaving my backpack behind. Together we walked towards his house, as he opened and held the door open for me, as soon as I stepped in, the smell of eggs, bacons, and toast hit my nose. I sighed longingly, why I love coming to Taecyeon house. We walked through the living room which then leaded towards kitchen. Once we entered I saw his father sitting on a chair by the table reading a newspaper, while his mother was cooking both looked up at us and gave us a warm smile.

" Good morning, Tiffany," Taecyeon’s father, greeted in English.

I smiled shyly, " Annyong hashimnikka ( Good morning formal) , Mr. Ok," I replied.

He chuckled, " Tiffany, how many times do I have to tell you? Just Call me Ajeossi, all if you want, call me Oppa," He said with a light laugh.

I let out a small laugh, " I think I’ll go with Samchon-I jeongsig ( Uncle A Formal way, correct me if I’m wrong). for now," I answered with a smile.

" Hello Tiffany, it has been too long since I've seen you," Taecyeon mother said. " Has your brother been feeding you? You look so thin."

I laughed, " Don't worry, Donghae Oppa is feeding me well," I replied with a smile.

" More like she feeds Donghae, we all know that Donghae can't cook even if he had to save his own life," Taecyeon commented causing everyone in the room to laugh.

Taecyeon sat down beside his father, while I sat in between Taecyeon and his mother. Ms. Ok placed the scramble eggs, toast, and bacon all on the table, as we said a quick prayer before eating. Taecyeon knew how clumsy I was; so he placed a fair amount scramble eggs, with two pieces of toast, and fours pieces of bacon on my plate. I smiled thankfully towards him as he just smiled and nodded his head. He then poured some orange juice in my glass before pouring some in his glass. Many people would assumed he and I were together, but we weren't. Taecyeon was just making sure I didn't break any of the inanimate objects or any of my bones, it has happened before and it wasn't pretty.

"So Tiffany, how are Yunho and Donghae?" Taecyeon mother asked.

I quickly scooped some scramble eggs, popped them in my mouth and swallowed. "They're good," I simply replied.

"Are they still fighting?" Taecyeon father asked.

"Ye," I quietly replied.

" I'm sorry sweetie, don’t worry they're family, I'm sure they'll stop soon," Ms. Taecyeon said, with a light squeeze on my right hand.

" Hopefully," I grimaced.

Taecyeon patted my back and I gave him a small smile, I absolutely adored Taecyeon’s family.

" So what did you get up to this weekend?" Taecyeon Oppa asked after a pause moment of silence.

"hu? Nothing much didn’t really do anything interesting," I replied.

" Didn't you go to dinner with Donghae and his friends on Friday? Something interesting must have happen that night," Taecyeon said.

" I had an encounter with Siwon Choi."

I quickly saw the calmness in Taecyeon face fade away, replaced by an unreadable expression. " Really? And what did the "almighty" tell you? " He asked, using air quotations when he said ‘almighty’

I had to laugh at his question. Almighty? Really… You could just feel the animosity coming from Taecyeon when you mention Siwon. If these two ever did get along, then world peace will be attained shortly after.

" Well ” “The” "Almighty" was just cracking' stupid comments about you, put much nothing out of the ordinary," I replied when my laughing died down.

" Comments? What did he say? " He asked curiously.

" He was pretty much stunned that I had actually talked to him," I rolled my eyes at the memory of our moment of arguments. "Apparently, he didn't think I would talk to him because to put it in a simple reason I’m your best friend, So he thinks you had forbid me from talking to him."

Taecyeon laughed. "That's something you would expect Siwon to say, so what did you say?" he asked

" I told him that you didn't boss people around like him. The point is, he was just trying to piss me off, which he succeeded in, I sadly," replied.

" Lucky you, at least he only annoyed with you for that one night, while I have to live with his annoying remarks for another year," he sighed, causing me to let out a small laugh at his over dramatic ways.

I patted his back, " for you," I joked out loud.

He stuck his tongue out at me and we continued eating. Moment’s later Taecyeon and I had finished eating around the same time. He then picked up my plate up and glass, along with his, and placed it inside the sink, I quickly stood up and waited for him. As he walked back to the towards the table, to give his mom a kiss on the cheek, and his dad a pat on the back.

" Thanks again for breakfast " I thanked her.

" You're welcome, Tiffany, just remember our home is always open for you," She replied with a smile.

" Make sure that Taecyeon behaves in school today, Tiffany " Taecyeon father joked out loud.

I laughed and nodded my head at him, we walked towards the front door and left. I walked around the front of the car and got in the passenger seat, after Taecyeon hopped in, he turned the car on and drove our way towards school. I glanced at the clock on my phone and it was just barely 7:30. It was pretty much silent inside the car, I didn’t know if it was because we had nothing to say to each other or the fact that Taecyeon was bothered with my encounter with Siwon.

" So Fany, did Siwon say anything else to you? " He asked again curiously.

I rolled my eyes, really… honestly I didn't want to talk about Siwon, just as my morning was going great so far, why did he have to try an ruin it by mentioning his name?

" No, nothing else, whatever I told you during breakfast, is the only thing that occurred between him and I." I replied.

"Alright, just making sure, Fany. I don't want to see Siwon bothering you that’s all." He replied.

" Believe me, after Friday night, I highly doubt that Siwon would ever want to talk to me again." I was pretty much certain that I will never talk to Siwon again, we have no reason to acknowledge each other after all.

We finally pulled in school and saw a few people already there, one of those people just so happens to be Choi Siwon and his girlfriend of the week, Stella. I tried to look away from them, but for some reason I couldn't, cos Siwon was talking, an whatever he was saying was pretty much upsetting Stella, it had looked as if she was almost in tears, my eyes were finally tore away from them when I felt Taecyeon tap my shoulder.

" Tiffany, what the hell are you looking at? I've been calling your name for the past two minutes," Taecyeon called out.

" Oh.. nothing, I just got distracted," I replied.

" You mean by Siwon and his girlfriend of the week? " He asked.

" No!, I could care less what happens with those two." I replied.

I step out of the car, then closing the car door behind me, we then started walking towards the front entrance of the school and I noticed that Siwon standing just a few feet away from us. Taecyeon and I stayed quiet as we walked, but when we passed Siwon, he turned his head slightly towards me and gave me that crooked smile of his, but I just rolled my eyes at him. Then I heard him say, "It's over Stella, there's nothing wrong with you, it's just I'm not ready for a relationship right now."

I laughed softly to myself and shook my head, " What a PLAYER."


Siwon's Pov

I leaned on against my Audi (car) waiting for Stella to appear, I had sent her a text message earlier this morning, asking her to meet me at the school parking lot. Stella was an amazing kisser, but if this whole thing with Tiffany had a chance of working, I need to get rid of Stella. As much to my surprise, Yesung actually agreed with my little bet. He also had much faith in Tiffany's hatred towards me; which is why he was willingly bet $600 dollars for him to win. The bet was simple, if Tiffany agrees to be my girlfriend, then I win, but if don't get Tiffany to say yes to me within a month, he wins. I already knew who was going to come out victorious between me and my cousin wager (money). I could totally picture myself buying a something new with Yesung’s $600 dollars.

I heard someone call my name, I turned to look up and found Stella standing in front of me. She had a smile on her face, yet her eyes showed worry in them, I had to try my best to look upset that I was going to be breaking up with her, I took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

" Oppa, what did you want to talk about?" She asked looking me straight in the eyes.

" Uh, I don't know how to tell you this Stella," I started " But it's over between us." I stated.

Her smile immediately had faded away from her face, she then let got of my hand and crossed her arms, I could tell that she didn't know what to say, after all we just go together last week, and now I was breaking up with her.

" What? Wae?" She asked, with tearing eyes as she spoke.

" I.. I- just need time to myself," I sighed.

She looked at me as if she couldn't comprehend the words that had came out of my mouth, she shook her head and put one of her hand over , as a tear fell from her eyes, but she then quickly wiped it away.

" I don't understand," I heard her mumble softly.

" What do you mean you don't understand? " I asked with an annoyed tone now.

" You just asked me to be your girlfriend last week, now…. N-ow- we're breaking up with me." She paused for a moment before she continued, " If you were planning to break up with me, what was the point of you asking me out in the first place?" she called out.

What was the reason again that I had myself to ask her out? Well besides the fact she was a good kisser, I couldn't really find any other reason, I thought to myself.

" Well when I had asked you out, I thought I was ready to have a girlfriend. But, I thought about it over again during the weekend and I realized, I didn't really need girlfriend." I replied.

" Maybe you should think things through again? " She asked hopefully " Why won't you tell me your decision at the end of the day huh? " she asked trying to persuade me.

Before I could reply to her, something caught my eye, I saw Tiffany getting out of Taecyeon’s car. I watched as she started walking towards Stella and I, with Taecyeon besides her. I quickly turned my attention back towards Stella. She might be assume that I'm going to be breaking up with her for Tiffany, which was the truth but I couldn’t risk Stella finding out the truth behind it. If she found out she might try something to ruin things. Just then from the corner of my eye I saw Tiffany and Taecyeon passing by, Tiffany was actually looking my way and I just gave her one of my famous smiles.

" It's over Stella, there's nothing wrong with you, it's just I'm not ready for a relationship right now." I told her with a sternly tone.

" I..I und--erstand Op-pa," She quietly replied before she walked away.

I watch her walk away and sighed. Don't get me wrong, I did feel bad for what I had to do, but I couldn't please everyone I knew. I heard someone honk, and turned to look up ahead and found Yesung with Yuri, Donghae and Jessica. Yesung parked in the spot next to my car and step out. He then walked over towards the passages side to open the door for Yuri before he making his way towards me.

" So Siwon, we saw Stella back there she looked pretty distraught over there," He commented.

I chuckled, " Yeah well we just broke up a few seconds ago."

Once we were all together, we started walking towards the entrance as Yesung opened the front door and we all followed in after him. Our lockers were all next to each other and once we arrived, I saw Tiffany and Taecyeon at her locker, I glanced at her and smiled again at her. Which I was then eye contact with Taecyeon as he just scowled at me. Cos me to let out a laugh, I haven't even started yet and I'm already getting to him, his reaction when Tiffany becomes my girlfriend will be pricelees.

- Fourth Period -

Tiffany was one of the first people to make it in class, her third period class wasn't that far away from their English class, so she made it here in no time. As soon as she walked in the first thing she noticed was that Mr. Lee wasn't in class today. She couldn't stop the smile from appearing on her face, as she walked in she went straight to the back of the class.

Since Mr. Lee wasn't here she was going to sit in the back and wait for Taecyeon. She knew that the substitute teacher wouldn't give them any work, but just in case the substitute did, she'd have Taecyeon to help her finish her work faster, as she sat down and placed her backpack on the desk.

Siwon heard from Jessica that Mr. Lee wasn’t present today so he quickly rushed towards his fourth period class, he was just a floor down from his English class, but being one of the star players in the basketball team, people tend to stop you as you tried to get to your next class, but Siwon managed to avoid these people and make it to his class earlier than he normally would have.

There he found Tiffany sitting all the way in at the back of the class playing with the her straps on her backpack, he turned towards her an looked around and didn't find Taecyeon in sight. This causing him to put on a smug smile on he’s face as he headed towards the back, then pulling the chair away from the desk and sat down as he then heard Tiffany let out small laugh.

" It seems that miracles do occur today, you came to class pretty early." Tiffany commented not looking up to look at Taecyeon.

" I never knew you actually noticed what time I came in class," Siwon cockily replied to her.

Tiffany froze, this wasn't Taecyeon she then turned to looked up towards the door of the class and found Taecyeon walking in with Yesung right behind him. She then turned to looked at who was standing beside her and found out it was Siwon smiling at her.

On the other hand Taecyeon saw Siwon sitting next to Tiffany had confusion painted across his face.'What the hell is Siwon doing sitting next to Tiffany ?' He asked himself.
Just as he was about to let out his answer, but then the when the bell rang. So he sighed and went to seat a couple of seats ahead of Tiffany and Siwon. As the substitute teacher called out attendance first, after a while as finished marking everyone who was present, he then told them that they would be having a free day today.

The whole class rejoiced at the announcement and went talking to the to people’s that were seated nexts to them, except of course Tiffany, Siwon, and Taecyeon. Yesung who sat at the teacher's assistant's desk, was quietly waiting for any movements or interactions between Tiffany and Siwon. He had already knew that he would win this bet, after all he knows that Tiffany will never give in or say yes to his arrogant little cousin.

" What are you doing, here Siwon ?" Tiffany hissed."

I’m sitting next to you," Siwon replied as he crossed his arms across his chest.

" I can see that, but why? " Tiffany asked with annoyance in her voice.

" Do I need to have a reason to sit next to a person?" He replied back.

" If you're sitting next to me, then yes," Tiffany called back.She then turned towards Siwon waited for a reply, as he then sat up and turned his head towards her direction.
" Maybe I just wanted to sit next you, is that a crime now?" Siwon asked.He saw Tiffany open , but the voice that spoke didn't sound like her.

"Yes it is Siwon, so could you mind moving away from her and leave her alone?" Taecyeon growled.Siwon chuckled and turned towards Taecyeon

"Ah, Well if it isn‘t Mr. Ok, what do I owe this pleasure? " he called out with a hint of sarcasm.

" Look here Siwon, I have no time for your games today, if Tiffany doesn't want you near her then I suggest you move it.

" Taecyeon replied."Whether Tiffany likes it or not I can sit wherever I want to." Siwon called out annoyingly. " Besides, I need to talk to her so.."

Taecyeon scoffed, " Well by the looks of it she doesn't want to talk to you." He replied sharply.

" Oh I'm sorry, I never knew you were Tiffany" Siwon teased.

" Well I know Tiffany well enough to know when she's annoyed with the sight of you, believe me she does not want to talk to you," Taecyeon insisted.

Siwon turned towards Tiffany, " Arhh well it seems like you're not allowed to talk to me," Siwon paused as he remembered their little show on Friday evening, " I told you he has rules when it comes to talking to me,"

Tiffany looked up towards Taecyeon and then back at Siwon, she could just feel the tension between these two she couldn't even explain the feeling of all the hatred she felt coming from the these two men that were in front of her. Tiffany didn't want Siwon to win, she didn't want Siwon to feel the satisfaction that him proving her wrong about Taecyeon being controlling of her.

" YA! Shut up, Siwon. Taecyeon doesn't have any rules beside since when did it concern you," Tiffany replied coldly. " He just knows when I don't want to talk to arrogant jerks like you alright."

Siwon smirked at the comment that came out from Tiffany. " Oh come on Tiffany, do you really have to put up a act in front of Taecyeon?" Then placing his left arm around her shoulder. " We both know that you don't mind talking to me, after all we were talking for quite some time since Friday."

Tiffany let out a fake laugh "Arguing doesn't count as civilize talking, Siwon." Tiffany replied as she shrugged off Siwon arm that was on her shoulder.

Mean while Yesung watched the scene in front of him as he held back his laughter, it was just the beginning and He could see that Siwon was already having a hard time. Tiffany was stubborn and with Taecyeon around, Siwon had no chance in hell on making Tiffany Hwang his girlfriend.

" That's why I wanted to talk to you today, Tiffany." Siwon paused and then sighed. " I wanted to apologize."

Yesung and Taecyeon mouth both fell open at the same time, Siwon was apologizing? Taecyeon turned towards Yesung and noticed that he was as shocked as he was. Siwon Choi never apologizes,, Tiffany looked at Siwon like he just grew another head on his shoulder.

" Ap…p…Apologize?" Tiffany stuttered.

" Yes," Siwon replied. " I was being a jackass on Friday, and for that I'm sorry."Tiffany looked up at Taecyeon who was as shocked as she was, she even glanced towards Yesung hoping he would be laughing to indicate that Siwon was playing a practical joke on her but he wasn't laughing at all instead he had a confused look.

Then it dawned on her, why in the world would Siwon apologize for insulting Taecyeon? Even if she wasn't friends with Siwon she knew that Siwon would never apologize for what he said about Taecyeon, he did hate Taecyeon after all.Tiffany let started laughing.

" Wow am I really supposed to fall for that?" Tiffany asked as she tried to suppress her laughter. " Oh come off it, Siwon do you really thing I’m that stupid ?"

Siwon was completely confused, he had thought that she would have fallen for it, like how Taecyeon and Yesung both did. " What are you talking about Tiffany? I'm saying sorry to you and here you are thinking this is a joke and that I'm playing a trick on you?" Siwon asked as frustration became evident in his voice.

"Look here Siwon, I'm not like your weekly girlfriends who fall for all of your crap ok." Tiffany replied as she poked her finger on his chest.

" Besides we both know that you're not sorry for the comments you said about Taecyeon, so let's be honest here we all know that he isn't your best buddy."

She then stood up and picked up her backpack. " Instead of saying sorry to me, you should say sorry to Taecyeon and all those girls whose hearts you have broke while you dumped them."

Tiffany then glanced at Taecyeon and they both walked away towards the table Taecyeon sat. Yesung on the other hand was super surprised that the sub-teacher didn't say anything to Siwon and Tiffany since they were pretty much loud, yet again the whole class was loud so they're argument must have been drowned out by the class.

He then stood up making he’s way towards his cousin and took the seat that Tiffany had sat in. Siwon looked towards Yesung an shook his head.Yesung patted his little cousin back and said, "Oh yeah Siwon, she's is so totally going to fall in love with you man." Yesung teased.

Siwon scowled at Yesung and just turned away from his cousin, he couldn't believe it Tiffany didn't believe him. And he even put on a pretty good act, how in the world can she not believe him? Siwon then knew he had to step up his game, there was no way in hell that he was going to lose this bet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DQW here- Well I finally finished Chapter 3, YEAHHH! Please feel free to comment your thoughts underneath ^_^ .

- To those who are requesting for other couples, don't worry I'll be giving use all a fair share. But please do keep in mind that most parts will be related to Sifany... :-) But as a BONUS to all the couples there will be twisit and turns for the Haesica, Yulsung and Hyohyuk couple along with Seohyun and Kyuhyun, so stay tunned. In the mean time Enjoy

DQW.