Chapter 3

Broken yet holding on


"Are you guys dating?" Suga asked.

"No" Jackson and I said at the same time.

Why does he even care if I'm dating  or not? He was the one who broke up first. I turned around and saw him looking at me. He smiled at me but I just looked away. We ordered our food. As we waited, Jackson and rap monster were laughing and playing around. I just sat there looking at them being so childish. I felt someone staring. I turned around and saw that Suga was looking at me. 

"Are you really not dating him?" He asked me.

"Why do you care if I'm dating him or not?" 

"I just want to know"

"We're done so you don't have to know anything"

"But I want to know.....look at me sung! Damn woman who the hell do you think you are making me feel this way?!"He yelled at me.

"Making you feel like what?! Why did you even break up with me? Why do you even care who I'm dating?! Your the one alway making me cry myself to sleep! You didn't even show that you cared about me! So why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong! I loved you so much that I put up with you though out all those years!" I yelled back my tears were starting to come down. Jackson and rap monster looked at us with a surprise face.

"I loved you but I didn't know how to show it...I'm sorry...please could you forgive me? I miss us, Don't you miss us?" He touched my hand and I snatched my hand back.

"Don't touch me! Stop trying to lie that you miss us! I saw you kissing that girl!" I started to cry more and more.

"Sung it was not-" 

I ran out the door without looking back. I ran and then I heard someone calling my name but I didn't look back. Then someone grabbed my hand a pulled me into a hug. 

"Sung it not what you think...I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I broke up with you because I felt guilty about her kissing me. I wanted to tell you but you would have been more uncomfortable with me"

I said nothing, I just stayed in his arms. It felt so good to be back in his arm. Then he pushed me away and fell to his knees. I looked at him  and I said nothing.

"Hey will you go out with me again" 

"....."I looked at him with a surprise face.

"Please say yes...I can't live without out you"

"Of course I love you more then anything in the world" I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you more....I won't ever leave you again...let me take you home"

"Okay"

We got in his car and then drove to got7 dorms. I got out and he gave me a kiss.

"Why don't you come and live with me at the bts dorm? That what you did for the last 3 years"

"Let me go pack first"

"Do you want me to help you?"

"No I only have a little bit of stuff"

"Okay I will wait for you in the car then" he kissed me and I went inside got7's dorm.

•In the living room•

"Guys I'm back!"

"Sung!" All of them came up and hugged me.

"What?"

"Where have you been?" Jb asked.

"I was with Suga....I'm gonna go pack my stuff"

"Are you gonna move back in with him?" Jb asked.

"Yea...you know how much I love him" I said with a smile.

"Okay as long as your happy, I'm happy" Jb said with a big smile.

"Thanks Jb....I'm go"

I went upstairs a packed. Bambam came in and helped me. 

"You don't have to help me pack...there only a little stuff"

"I Just wanted to help you before you go" 

"Okay" I got done packing and went downstairs.

"Bye sung see you later" Jb said and hugged me.

"Yea see you"

"Bye bye nonna we will miss you" youngjae said.

"I'm younger then you"

"I know"

"Bye guys" and I left.

I got in the car and saw that Suga feel asleep. I tried to walk him up but I couldn't. He looked so cute. I looked at him closely and then his eyes open.

"Your back" he rubbed his eye.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to drive?"

"No" he said starting the car.

"Okay"

We got to the bts dorm and he took my bag. I walked behind him and he knocked on the door. Jimin came and open the door.

"Hey Suga! Did you forget your keys again?" Jimin asked.

"Yea" 

"Hey Jimin" I said still behind Suga.

"Hey sung, So you guys are back together?"

"Yea" Suga said as he held my hand. 

We went into the dorm and saw that the other members were playing video games. I smiled, I missed this. Jungkook looked at us and saw me. He got up and Hugged me.

"Nonna you know Suga was so mean to me when you were gone?" Jungkook said.

"Really? Did he hurt you?"

"Yeah he-" jungkook got cut off by Suga.

"Yah! When was I mean to you? I didn't even touch you!" Jungkook hide behind my back.

"See he being mean right now"

"Suga stop being mean to him"

"I was not mean to him! He lying" suga yelled.

"Why are you guys so childish?"

"We're not!" They both yelled.

"Fine" 

"I'm put my stuff away" I said getting my bag from Suga.

"Okay do you need help?" 

"Nope" I said and ran upstairs to Suga room.

I went into the room and saw my pictures besides the bed. I unpacked my bag and went to put my clothes in the closet. I opened the closet and saw that he kept my clothes. I was putting my clothes on the closet and someone hugged me from behind.

"I missed you" I turned around and Hugged him.

"Suga I missed you too...I'm go take a shower and then let sleep"

"Okay"

"Noona! Suga! Come down stairs" Jimin yelled.

We went down stairs and saw Bambam and Jackson sitting in the couch. They looked sad and I went over to them.

"What wrong?" I asked and hugged them.

"Jb.....got into a car accident" Bambam said.

"What? How?" I asked.

"He went out  and after a while...........we got a phone call from the hospital" Jackson replied.

"Is he okay? Let go to the hospital" I started to cry.

"We don't know if he okay" Bambam said.

"Let go to the hospital"

We got in the car and started to drive to the hospital. We got to the hospital and saw the got7 sitting there saying nothing. I ran up to them and they were crying.

"Did the doctor say anything?"

"No" yugyeom replied.

We sat there and waited. Suga Hugged me and I cried in his arm. I cried for hours and my eyes were all red. I stopped crying and looked at the rest of the members. Their eyes were red too. We waited and then the doctor came out. We ran up to the doctor.

"How is he? Is he alright?" I asked the doctor.