Chapter 1

Broken yet holding on

"Hey are you feeling better?" Jb asked me with a worried face.

"I'm fine" I replied back with a fake smile but he didn't notice.

"Really?" he said as he patted my head.

"Yea I am" with a fake smile but he could see through it.

"Your not I know your not" he said with a sad smile.

"Can we pretend like I am?" I said while he was holding my hand.

"If you want to but I know your hurting....I love you...." He said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"I love you too"

Jb is my best friend only he know how much I'm hurting. He could see right through my fake smile. He alway been there for me and I love him like my older brother or my dad. He in a Kpop group name got7 and he older then me by 4 years. I just sit there in his arm still hugged by him. I got up and he looked at me with a confused face.

"Let go get something to eat" I said and dragged him up.

He stands up and gave me a okay look. We got in the car and I the radio. Jb and I sang along to the song and just laughed. We got to the shop and then we got out. We went on the shop and I saw Suga. I got sad and then Jb looked at me and looked where I was looking. He saw Suga and then he grabbed me.

"Want to go somewhere else? But only if you want to." He said while giving me a sad smile.

"Nah let stay....why should we leave? I mean this is our favorite place to eat" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea" I gave him a big smile.

We sat down and then I couldn't help but see Suga laughing and smiling like nothing happened. I guess he didn't care for me. Why did I trust him? Jb told me that I shouldn't trust him too much but I did anyway. I made such a big mistake. I turned back to Jb and he was looking at me with an are you okay face.

"What? I'm fine" I said trying to fake a smile.

"I know your not stop trying to fake a smile with me....you can cry when your with me" he said with a big smile.

"I won't try to then"  

We ordered our food and waited. I looked at Suga again. Why can't I get over him? I saw him and s laugh and making jokes. I guess he has really moved on. Then I looked at Jb and he was looking at me but he didn't say anything. 

"What?" 

"You still lo-" he got cut off.

"Here are your food enjoy"

"Thanks" I said 

"Let dig in" 

We ate, laughed, made jokes, and talked. I still saw Suga at the corner of my eyes. He was still having fun without a care in the world. 

"Hey wanna go home?" Jb asked looking at me.

"Can I go sleep at your dorm?" I asked.

"Yea but what if you feel uncomfortable because of Bambam?" He asked looking worried.

"I won't" I smiled.

"Wow sung!"

"What?"

"You ate a lot today" 

"Yea I guess today I was really hungry" I laughed.

We got up and left. I felt someone staring but I guess it was just my imagination. I got in the car and looked at Jb.

"What?"

"In there while I was walking out I felt someone watching me"

"Must have been your imagination...your too ugly for any to notice you" he said jokingly while laughing.

"At least I could boys" I laughed.

We got to the dorm. I got out and went to knock on the door. I heard foot steps running and boys yelling. Then someone open the door and it was Mark.

"Hey" he said

"Noona!"Jackson yelled and came up to hug me.

"Stop calling me noona I'm younger then you" i said while hugging him back.

"I don't care" 

"Why are you so stubborn Jackson?" I asked 

"I'm not" he said with a manly voice.

"You are.........could you let go of me your hurting me" I said 

"No I will hug you tighter" 

Bambam came running and then he saw me. I looked at him then he came to me. He grabbed Jackson and he smiled at me. Then he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Hey Bambam" 

"Hey sung i missed you"

"Me too"

Jb came back up and saw that Bambam was hugged me. I didn't say anything I just hugged Bambam. I looked at Jb and he looked at me. It been a few minutes and Bambam wouldn't let me go.

"Hey Bambam let her go" Jb said.

"No I don't want to let her go"

"Bambam let me go I Just need to go put my stuff away" I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me them let me go. Why did he look sad? He was the one that broke up first...why is he acting like that? I put my clothes away and then Bambam came in. He walked toward me and I froze.

"What wrong Bambam?" I asked

"I sorry....I didn't mean to hurt you..." He started to cry.

"What wrong Bambam?! Yah don't scare me please" 

"I'm sorry I didn't want to break up with you but I had too" 

"What?"

"I loved you and I still love you....I can't get over you no matter what...I missed you" he said with a sad voice. 

"Why did you have to break up with me?" I asked him

"I had to the fans were going to do bad stuff to you and I didn't want you to feel down when they were saying stuff that weren't true" he hugged me tightly.

"But we could have fought through that together!.....did you even know that you hurt me more then the fans would have ever hurt me?!" I yelled at him while starting to cry.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean to hurt you like that........can we get back together?"

"Let me think about it" 

"Okay........can I sleep with you?" He said with pouting face.

I looked at her with a surprise face. He just looked back at me with a pouting face. Then someone knocked on the door and I went to open it. Jb looked at me and saw Bambam. He looked at Bambam like he did something wrong.

"What??" I asked him

"Is he giving you trouble?" Jb asked coming into my room.

"No.....he just not feeling well and maybe he could sleep with me just for today" 

"No!....if he sleeping in here then in going to sleep in here too"

"I want to sleep with sung too" Jackson came out of nowhere.

"I want to sleep with her too" Jr, youngjae, and yugyeom said together.

"No! Get out all of you...no one will be sleeping with me!" 

"But-" Bambam said

"No buts get out"

Then they left my room. I lied down on my bed. I looked around the room and went to to put my clothes in the closet. I got out my clothes and went to go take a shower. I went into the bathroom and then I saw that Bambam was about to go take a shower. I ran to the bathroom before he could get to the there. I put my clothes on the hanger and went to take a shower. Bambam knocked on the door while yelling.

"Yah! I was gonna take a shower first! Open the door" he yelled.

"No! I'm taking the shower first" I yelled back.

"Let take a shower together!"

"No! We not even dating or married....leave me alone and let me take a shower"

"Fine"

I took a shower and then I put my clothes on. I got out of the bathroom and then I saw Bambam was sitting in the floor. I sat down next to him. I looked at him and he looked so cute and innocent. I was looking at him and then he open his eyes. I was about to get up and then he grabbed my arm.

"Enjoy what you see?" He asked me while smirking.

"I was just trying too wake you up...I'm done with shower"

"Stop lying you know you were looking at me"

"I wasn't!...I was just trying to wake you up"