Chapter 2

Broken yet holding on

"I wasn't looking at you Bambam....I was just trying to wake you up"

"Sure you were" he said with a smirk.

"Do you want to shower or not?"

"Fine but you were looking at me"

"I wasn't!" 

I walked away and went into my room. I was looking at my pictures and saw that I forgot to delete one of his picture. I started to cry and I just looked out the window. I stopped cry when someone knocked on the door. I whipped my tears away and went to open the door. I looked up to see Jackson.

"Hey sung were you sleeping?" 

"No I was just looking out the window....why?" 

"Um....We want to play a game and we were wondering if you wanted to play with us"

"Sure" 

I put my phone down in bed and I heard Jb yelling at the members. Why is he yelling at them? I started to laugh when he was yelling at them. I went downstairs and saw that Jackson was holding Bambam back and Jb was gonna hit Bambam forehead. Bambam eyes were closed tight and Jb hit him. It made a big sound and I could see his forehead was red. Everyone started to laugh. 

"Hey sung!" Jb yelled and pulled me onto the couch.

"What game are you guys playing?" I asked sitting next to Jr and Jb.

"We playing hide and seek"  Mark said.

"Why were you guys hitting Bambam then?" I looked at them with a confused face.

"Because it fun to mess with him" Jackson said while laughing.

"Do you guys ever hurt him to the point where he start crying?" 

"Nope" Bambam said while holding a pillow.

"Well we're trying to make him cry" Jackson said with a jokingly voice.

"Let start play!" Jb shouted.

"Stop screaming Jb" i said.

"I was just trying to get your attention" 

"Then let start playing....why are you just standing there for?"

"Okay"

"Gawi bawi bo" all of us said.

We kept doing until yugyeom  was the one who had to seek. I went into Jb room and hide in his closet. I heard someone coming in and I thought it was yugyeom. Then someone opened the closet door and it was Bambam. I looked at him and he just came in.

"Get out...this is my hiding spot" I whispered.

"Too bad.....he already looking and I don't want to be caught" 

"But we're so close to each other"

"Shhhhh"

We were so close. It was uncomfortable....my heart was beating so fast. I wanted to get out but I didn't want to get out at the same time. I wanted to stay like this but I didn't want to show that I had feelings for him. It good that it was dark, I felt like my fave was bright red. What do I do when someone comes in and see us like this and they think wrong. I opened the closet and went under the bed.

"Hey come back in here!" He half whisper yell.

"No it uncomfortable!"

"Come back!"

"No!"

"Why don't you feel comfortable? Is it cause it me??"

"No it because I might have fee-"

I stopped talking and Bambam closed the closet the door. I saw that yugyeom came in and he looked around. He didn't see anything and he went outside. Bambam opened the closet door again.

"Hey what were you about to say?"

"Nothing" i blushed.

"Hey! Tell m-" 

"Shhhh"

"Wait tell me!" He yelled.

"No!"

Yugyeom came in and saw us. He looked at us with a smirk. I saw him and I got out from under the bed. Then Bambam came out from the closet. I run out of the room.

"Hey sung" Bambam yelled.

I walked in my room. I looked at my phone and saw Suga pictures again. I miss him and I started to cry. Why did I have to fall for him? I lay down on my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

•The next day•

I woke up and saw that Jb was sitting on my chair and holding my hand. Did he know I was crying? He  opened his eyes and looked at me. He was still holding my hand. 

"Do you still love him?"

"Yea I miss him so much" I said while starting to cry.

"Lee sung I'm here...stop trying to hide your tears from me. I know when you are crying. When will you understand that I care for you!....I was so worried when yugyeom and Bambam came back and they said that you ran out the room. I came in your room and I couldn't leave your side. The face that you have on when your hurt......hurts me more then anything"

"I'm sorry Jb I didn't mean to make you this worried.....I will tell you everything that I feel from now on" 

I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. He hugged me back and I saw Jackson came in but he left when he saw that I was hugging Jb. I got out from the hug and told him to go down and eat breakfast. I took a shower and then I went downstairs after I was done. 

"Hey come join us sung" Youngjae said.

"Coming"

I sat down and looked at the food. It looks so delicious. Jackson gave me a plate and I picked up my Chapstick. I started to eat.

"This is delicious! Who made this?" I yelled.

"I did" Jr replied.

"You would make a good housewife!" I said jokingly.

"I'm a man!" Jr shouted.

"Yah! I was just joking" 

"Ik but I'm just making sure you know that I'm a man"

After we were done with breakfast. Jackson wanted to go somewhere and he wanted me to go with him. I said that I would go with him. I got ready and went downstairs to meet Jackson. 

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yea"

"Let go sung" 

"Where are we going and who are we meeting?" I asked him while getting in the car.

"You know rap monster?"

"Yea"

"We gonna go meet him and hang out with him for today" he looked so excited.

"Why couldn't you ask Mark or someone else to go with you?" 

"Because they so busy!" He said with a sad face.

"Yah I'm going with you stop being so unhappy"

"I'm not unhappy" he smiled.

We reached to the shop and we got out of the car. We went in and I was looking around. Jackson dragged me to sit and we waited for rap monster to come.

"Hey rap monster and Suga" Jackson shouted.

"Hey Jackson and sung" rap monster said.

"Haven't seen you in a long time Jackson" 

"You too rap monster"

They sat down and I sat next to Jackson. I looked at Suga and then looked down. I bet he wouldn't care for me.......he was the one who broke up with me.

"Are you guys dating?" Suga asked.

"No" Jackson and I said at the same time.