Chapter 4

Broken yet holding on


"How is he? Is he okay?" I asked the doctor.

"We tried everything....We just have to wait until he wake up" the doctor said.

"can we see him?" mark asked.

"Yeah but we're not sure he will wake up"

He let us in and I fell to the ground. Suga hugged me and I cried in his arm. I went to sit next him and holding his hand. 

"Visiting time is over" the nurse came in.

"Can we stay with him?" I asked.

"You can't.......Not all of you"

"You guys go I will stay with him"

"Sung you have to go....Someone else stay with him" suga said.

"No...I can't go..I won't leave...He is always there for me and I can't do anything right now. The only thing I could do is stay by his side until he feel better" 

"Okay but I'm staying with you" 

"No you can go"

"But-"

"Please suga"

"Fine call me when he walk up or every hour"

"I will" 

He gave me a kiss and a hug then left. I just held his hand and feel asleep. 

•The next day•

I woke up and saw that jb has woken up. He looked at me and I hugged him. I so happy that he awake. I pulled away from the hug and looked at me weirdly.

"Who........Who are you?" he asked.

"Jb stop playing.....You know who I am..." my eyes started to get teary.

"I really don't know who you are"

"You don't??.....I'm your best friend"

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you"

"No....Please just try to remember me" I  started to cry.

"Please don't cry...I'm sorry that I can't remember you" he patted my head and hugged me.

I'm Such a cry baby. I pulled away from the hug. I told him that I had to make a call. I went outside and called got7 and syga. I told them everything. They said that would come and after a few hours. They came. Suga came in and hugged me and I hugged him back. I cried in his arm. 

"It okay babe....He will remember us someday."

"......" I said nothing.

"Come on...Let go home"

He helped me up and we got in the car. We drove to the bts dorm. jungkook saw me and hugged me. I hugged him back and then I pulled away. I went up to my room and cried. Suga came in and layed next to me. He touched my waist and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead after that I fell asleep. 

•The next day•

I woke up and rubbed me eyes. I didn't want to get up from my bed. I  turned around and saw suga, he was so cute. I touched his cheek and his eyes opened.

"You were awake?"

"Yea"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Cause I was watching you sleep, Your eye are red"

"Really? I should put on makeup to cover my eyes "

"Okay....Want me to help you with that?"

"No.....Don't you have a photo shoot today?"

"Yea but I want to stay home with you" he kissed my forehead.

"No you have to have your Work"

"But I want to stay here with you"

"No not today"

"Fine" 

He got up from the bed and went to get ready. I got up and went to take a shower. After I was done with taking a shower and everybody was gone. I was alone and I tried to take a relax. I couldn't relax. I was so worried about jb. I went to the hospital to check on jb.

•At the hospital•

I got to the hospital and I was about to go in the room when I heard jb talking with someone. I sit standed next to the door and listen.

"Why are you lying to her that you lost your memories?"

"I just want you-"

I came in the door and then he looked at me. His face looked scared. I went up to him and smacked him.

"You were lying?! Why were you lying to me?! Am I not that important to you anymore?!"  I yelled at him.

"Look sung it was-" he touched my hand and I pulled away.

"Don't touch me!"