New

Please, take care of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


'Appa, you pabo! You can't even tie my hair! Just ask Namu for help, he's good at this!'

6 months had passed since Woohyun and Sunggyu’s first meeting. And they had been dating for almost 4 months now, don’t ask Sunggyu how it happened, because he doesn’t have an answer. When he received a confession from Woohyun, he agreed to try out the so called ‘dating thing’ and before he knew it, he was already deeply in love. It was hard not to, when Woohyun treated him like the most special person on Earth and took care of Yerin like she was his own child. Sunggyu was a bit stiff at first, it had been years since his last relationship and it was his first time dating a man as well, he had been on some dates with guys back in high school, but nothing too serious. The fact that Woohyun was actually a very touchy person did not help a lot either. Woohyun liked to cuddle a lot, like a lot a lot and he liked surprising Sunggyu with kisses out of nowhere. Seriously, once Sunggyu almost got a heart attack, when Woohyun kissed him on the street. Sunggyu froze on the spot and Woohyun just laughed at the funny face he was making. But still, Sunggyu was happy, because he felt loved and he must have needed that more than he thought.

Nam Woohyun was very, very delighted as well. He thought that his feelings for Sunggyu would remain a one sided-crush, but when he received a ‘Yes.’ as an answer he couldn’t contain his happiness and thought that he was dreaming. So, to make sure everything was real, he pinched Sunggyu’s cheeks, yes not his own but Sunggyu’s. And ah, he liked that feeling and the small blush on Sunggyu’s face along with the irritated look he was giving him. This was making him even more adorable than he already was and Woohyun decided that Sunggyu’s embarrassed face was his favorite one, so he did his best to embarrass Sunggyu in many ways, which ughm Sunggyu would not like to talk about in public.

And what about our little heroine, Kim Yerin? She simply found it funny how her Appa and Namu were always together now, like a bee and honey, coke and a burger, a good movie and popcorn, well you get it. They seemed to be getting closer by each day and her Appa was always smiling from ear to ear whenever Namu was around, so she was happy as well. Sometimes the two went out together on a date, she would not use that exact word, but anyway. Her uncle Myung let her stay up late and watch tv, so she didn’t mind. At times, Namu stayed over at their house, but lately it had become a routine and in her eyes Namu was totally living with them right now.



“Hyung, can I ask you something?” Woohyun as he leaned over the kitchen counter.

“What is it?”

Woohyun took a notice of Sunggyu’s fast chopping skills and gulped. “Can you put down your knife first?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and huffed, but put the knife away. “Happy now?”

“Yes.” Okay, Woohyun. You can do this!  “So Hyung, I’ve been thinking… you know how most of my stuff are already here, the wardrobe is full of my clothes, I have a toothbrush in the bathroom, I cook when you’re too tired, I take Yerin home almost every day and I stay over at least 2-3 times a week, also-”

“Stop talking in circles. What are you trying to say?” Sunggyu interrupted, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“O-okay. So, um what I wanted to ask is… c-can I move in?” Woohyun finally managed to finish. Phuh, that was harder than expected. What would Hyung say? Oh, he’s angry? Is he glaring at me?

“………”

“Hyung?”

“What nonsense are you spitting?”

Woohyun’s stomach did a back flip. H-he hates the idea so much? But I thought things were going well between us. Maybe it’s too early? Did I scare him off with my eagerness now? Great, Nam Woohyun! You ruined everything!

“I thought you were already living here.” Sunggyu said, as he saw the troubled look on Woohyun’s face.

“Eh?”

Sunggyu sighed. “You practically moved your whole house over 2 months ago. I have a hard time hard finding my own clothes these days, because all I see is your shirt, your pants, your shoes and god let’s not talk about the underwear! Bring some of that too and stop stealing mine, I don’t like sharing my briefs with you. Yah, stop grinning!”

“But your are really comfy, Hyung and they smell like you.” Woohyun sang and earned a kick in the leg with his words.

“Shut up! But seriously, you barely go home and stay here all the time. So I assumed we were already living together.” Sunggyu said, as he playfully poked Woohyun’s arm, who now seemed to be in a trance.

“A-and you don’t mind that?” Woohyun asked, after finally registering what Sunggyu had said.

“Why would I, you dummy?”

“Hyyyung!!” Woohyun jumped in happiness and lifted Sunggyu in the air, swaying their bodies, laughing like a maniac. “Thank you, thank you, Hyung! I’ll do my best! I’ll do anything in my powers and beyond to make you and Yerin happy!”

Sunggyu laughed and hugged back the excited puppy. “But you already are making us happy.” Sunggyu chuckled when he started remembering all the things, that Woohyun had done until now to make him and Yerin happy. The most bizarre case was when Yerin almost found out that Santa did not exist. She had heard some kids talking in class that their parents are the ones who bought them their Christmas gifts and that Santa was not real. The also claimed that only fools believed in him. Yerin was so depressed, that she even refused to eat, but then Woohyun made things even worse when he told her that not only Santa was real, but Woohyun was friends with one of his elves! Sunggyu had totally facepalmed himself over the lame lie Woohyun had come up with, but Yerin’s sparkling eyes made him think otherwise, only for a minute though, because then Yerin asked to see that elf. Woohyun was at loss of words, but Yerin said she won’t believe him until she saw the elf with her own eyes and what did Nam Woohyun do? He ‘borrowed’ his brother’s son (who happened to be a few months younger than Yerin) for a day, saying that he wanted to play in the park with his nephew. His brother had agreed right away, because wohoo a free afternoon for him and his wife. Woohyun took the kid to a special, clothing shop and bought him an elf costume, he strictly instructed his nephew to talk as little as possible and just to brag that he has been Santa’s most treasured elf for over a hundred years! No, don’t get it wrong. The kid did not agree out of good heart. Woohyun just promised to buy him the latest model of some stupid toy car, which cost a fortune, but hey anything for the Yerin.  The meeting went far better than expected, the little girl was on cloud 9th when she saw the so called elf. It looked like a kid around her age, but he was totally an elf with his little, green costume and fake beard. Yerin was a pretty smart kid, but when someone practically delivers the Christmas spirit to your front door, you don’t ask questions. Everybody was happy in the end, well except Woohyun’s wallet. “Okay, okay. Put me down now. I’m starting to get dizzy.” Sunggyu heard some incoherent mumbles from Woohyun’s side, but his feet met the ground and that’s all he wanted. “Step back now, so I can cook dinner.”

“Why? Am I distracting you?” Woohyun chuckled, as he stood behind Sunggyu and slid an arm around the older’s waist.

“Nam Woohyun, I have a knife in my hands, so if you treasure your precious life, back off.”

“Says the person, who can’t even kill a fly.” Woohyun laughed, but released Sunggyu from his hold. He walked over to the sink and washed the vegetables, which Sunggyu was going to need for the stew he was making. He handed them over to the older and stood beside him.

“Thank you. Why don’t you cut them as well? It will be faster that way.” Sunggyu offered with a smile.

“Sure.” Woohyun grabbed his knife and started chopping the veggies. Yes you got that right, he even had a personal knife in the Kim’s household.

Sunggyu bit on his bottom lip, as he stared at the man next to him. Those veins. Yes, Kim Sunggyu really liked the veins, which were oh so visible on Woohyun’s arms. The younger’s sleeves were rolled up and Sungyu just couldn’t help, but stare. He himself found it weird, but there was something addicting about them and Sunggyu loved how they popped out even more, as Woohyun was using some force to cut that damn lucky onion. I want to touch them.

“Hyung, what is it?”

“Huh?”

“You have been looking at my hands for a while now. Am I not cutting the onion properly?”

“A-ah, no! You’re doing fine, I was just looking.” Woohyun hummed a response and got back to work. Okay, okay. No more staring. Sunggyu finished cutting the remaining meat into small pieces and was about to put them into the pan to fry them for a while, but he casted them aside and looked at Woohyun. “I don’t get it though.”

“Hm?” Woohyun tilted his head in confusion.

“Why me? Instead of someone young and pretty you chose a man like me, who is not that attractive and I has a child on top of that. I’m sure there were better options than me out there and-”

“Hyung, please-”

“I just wonder what you like about me so much?” Woohyun pursed his lips in thought, as he stared into the nothingness. Thinking hard, ha? I thought you would fire back an answer right away!

“Nothing…” Woohyun almost whispered, but Sunggyu’s perfect hearing was working at its finest tonight.

W-what the hell?! Sunggyu was about to step on Woohyun’s toes, but then the younger continued.

“There’s nothing that I dislike about you, so I guess that means I like everything about you. For me, you are perfect, Hyung. That’s why I love you.” Woohyun wanted to see Sunggyu’s reaction, but the older was hiding his face with his hands. When Woohyun leaned closer, he could see the blush on the older’s cheeks. A huge smile crept onto his own face, as he tightly embraced the embarrassed man in front of him. “Was that too cheesy for you?” Sunggyu nodded. “But I guess you kind of liked it, didn’t you?” Sunggyu didn’t manage to answer, but his ears had become redder and Woohyun chuckled at the sight. He broke the hug and cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks instead. “You really are the cutest.” Woohyun stared at Sunggyu’s inviting lips before he captured them in a chaste kiss. He tastes so sweet as always. Woohyun was about to get a proper kiss, but suddenly Sunggyu stepped on his toes. “Ow!”

“First off, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me cute? I’m a man, call me manly or something! And secondly, what do you think you’re doing in the kitchen?? What if Yerin comes in and sees us??”

Manly? Where? Don’t you mean cute, fluffy, squishy, kissable little- um yeah anyway. “It’s okay, Hyung. It’s 7pm right now.”

“So?”

“Her favorite drama started airing a few minutes ago. She’s a dedicated fan as you know.”

“Huh, yeah don’t remind me. The golden rule in the house – Do not disturb Kim Yerin while she is-”

“… watching her favorite drama.” Woohyun finished and both adults laughed. “We better hurry up though, because once it’s over she’s gonna barge into the kitchen asking for food.”

“Yeah, totally.”
               




Woohyun and Yerin were watching tv in the living room, snuggling to each other. The small girl’s eyes were watery, because there was a sad scene in the movie they were watching. Woohyun hugged Yerin closely and kissed her head. “Ssh, don’t cry. It’s okay. The bad men won’t hurt the puppy.”

Yerin returned the hug and buried her head in Woohyun’s chest, slightly shivering.  “Thank you Namu, you are the best.”

Aaah, she totally is a mini version of Sunggyu. She’s just so damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter