Family

Please, take care of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ual references, cuz Woogyu is a dumb and couple lol

Everything had been all too perfect in the Kim household for the past year, but the saying that you should never let your guard down is quite true. Lately there has been trouble in paradise. Things between Sunggyu and Woohyun were going as smoothly as before, the real problem was between Yerin and Woohyun. Now you probably wonder what could have possibly happened between these two? Well, truth to be told neither Woohyun nor Sunggyu could give you an answer. Everything was the same as before, when suddenly one morning almost a month ago, Yerin ignored Woohyun during breakfast. They thought that she was still sleepy or something, but then she ignored him in school again and at home too. Woohyun started wondering, if he had said something to offend her in any way, but he couldn’t remember anything. Sunggyu found her behavior a bit strange as well, because she was definitely not acting like her usual self – she still treated her father the same way, but when it came to Woohyun, it’s like he didn’t exist. The younger’s heart ached every time when he got no reply from the little girl, but two weeks ago things got even harder. Now Yerin did not only ignore Woohyun, but actually threw some harsh comments right into his face or kicked his leg, she bit him quite often as well. Woohyun was deeply worried now and he couldn’t let things go this way any longer.




Woohyun rolled up his sleeves and softly knocked on the bathroom door, before opening it. “Yerin-ah, I’m coming in.” Woohyun was greeted with the sigh of Yerin playing in the bathtub with some toys, but the girl stopped her actions as soon as she spotted him.

“What are you doing here? Where is Appa?” She asked in a cold voice and Woohyun’s mood dropped all of a sudden.

“Um, he said he was too tired, so I came to help you bath instead.” Woohyun answered, as he took cautious steps towards Yerin.

“W-what? NO! I don’t want you to bath me! I can do it on my own! I’m old enough, go away!”

Woohyun ignored her words and stood next to the bathtub. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed it, letting the shampoo cover his hands. “I’ll just wash your hair and you can do the rest, okay?” Woohyun offered, but Yerin just glared at him.

“NO!”  Yerin splashed some water into Woohyun’s face and that made him stumble back, but he wasn’t going to give up that easily.

He got closer again and grabbed her hand, but the girl kept moving around in the tub. “Yerin, please. Don’t struggle. I don’t want any shampoo to get in your eyes, it will sting. You don’t want that either, do you?” Yerin froze for a second and Woohyun took that as a sign that she had calmed down, but oh how wrong he was. Now Yerin was the one who grabbed his arm and sank her teeth into the skin, she actually started chewing onto the flesh and Woohyun let out a surprised yelp. “Ow, ow!! Yerin, stop that! It really hurts!!!”

The girl removed from Woohyun’s arm and instead dug her nails in. “This is why I told you to leave me alone!”

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Why are her nails so long?? Woohyun closed his eyes and tried to ignore the pain. Patience, patience. She’s just a child!



Woohyun opened the door with a loud bang and Sunggyu gave him a wary look. He looked at the clock and then at Woohyun’s exhausted face. “That took you 40 minutes, wow.” Woohyun just let out a grunt and removed his wet shirt. He threw it on the floor and opened the wardrobe to get a new one. “This is why I told you that I should have went. You are so stubborn.” Sunggyu closed his book and put his glasses away as well. “But you really wanted to make things right tonight, didn’t you?” Woohyun hummed a response. “But I guess things just got worse? You look like someone who just came back from the battlefield.”

The younger slumped next to Sunggyu onto the bed, a whine leaving his lips. “I think she really hates me now, Hyung.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Hyun. You know how much she loves you.” Sunggyu reassured, as he ran his hand through Woohyun’s soft locks.

“Then why is she acting like this? Is she going through puberty at such a young age???” Sunggyu just let out a laugh, which didn’t make Woohyun feel any better. “I’m serious, Hyung! Look what she did to me!” Woohyun waved his hand in front of the older’s face. “There are scratches and bites everywhere, she even pulled my hair! It was a real torture! She didn’t stay still no matter how many times I asked her to. God knows what she’ll do next time. You might have to call an ambulance or maybe-” Woohyun couldn’t continue his sentence, because Sunggyu suddenly grabbed his arm and ran his tongue over one of the scratches. “H-hyung…”

“It doesn’t hurt that much anymore, right?” Woohyun eagerly nodded and Sunggyu let out a chuckle. Sunggyu got up from his spot and straddled the younger. “Where else did you get hurt? Show me.” Woohyun gulped and pointed at his other arm. Sunggyu smiled and leaned over, leaving a kiss on every scratch and bite. “Where else?” Woohyun pointed at his neck next, Yerin had managed to scratch him even there, something that he was quite grateful for right now. Sunggyu eyed the small scratch, it was barely visible, but Woohyun was totally giving him the look to continue with whatever he was doing. Sunggyu the small wound and then on the skin, drawing a moan from Woohyun. Sunggyu looked at the man below and smirked. You’re liking this that much, huh?

“Hyung, there’s a place that Yerin didn’t manage to get her hands on, but it definitely needs your help as well. I’m sure you will be able to do wonders with your tongue there and I’ll even let you scratch and bite me as much as you wish.” Woohyun closed his eyes in anticipation, but Sunggyu just groaned and rolled off from him. He returned to his spot on the bed, his back facing Woohyun. The younger opened his eyes in disappointment, when Sunggyu’s warmth disappeared. “H-hyung! Why did you stop?!”

“You really know how to ruin the mood, don’t you?”

“What? What did I say?”

“Just play by yourself and don’t bother me.” Sunggyu said with a scowl on his face.

“By myself?” An evil grin broke onto Woohyuns’s face. “Oh, I can totally do that, especially when you’re next to me on the bed. Besides, I’m already quite excited, but do you think you can just lay there and resist me?”

Sunggyu heard some rustling behind his back and chewed on his bottom lip. He definitely just took off his pants, that idiot. Sunggyu turned around and indeed his guess was right, because he was faced with a pantless Woohyun. “You’re impossible, you know that?”

“Yeah, I know. But that’s one more reason to love me, right?”

Sunggyu could only sigh. “When I’m done with you, you’re so going need real medical help.”

“Oh, Hyung. I love it when you say stuff like that. But don’t you think it’s going to be the other way around?” Woohyun teased.

“Shut up before I change my mind.”





“What are we having for dinner tonight?” Woohyun asked, as he approached the older.

“Nothing special,  just kimchi stew.”

“Hmm, it smells nice.” Woohyun said, as he wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of Sunggyu’s neck. He breathed in the elder’s scent and smiled.  But nothing smells better than you.

Sunggyu clicked his tongue and put down the knife. “Go away, Woohyun! I’m trying to make dinner!”

“Well, go on then. I’m doing nothing that can distract you.” Woohyun innocently replied, as his hot breath danced over Sunggyu’s neck and that sent shivers through the elder’s body.

“W-woohyun, s-stop that! What if Yerin sees us?”

“Don’t worry, Appa. I’m already here!” Sunggyu’s eyes widened when he heard his daughter’s voice. “And I will save you!” The small girl grabbed Woohyun’s leg and bit it with all her might.

Woohyun let out a loud cry and let go of Sunggyu. “Ouch, Yerin! Don’t be a bully!” Woohyun whined, as he rubbed his leg.

Yerin just flipped her hair and clutched onto her dad’s leg. “How was that, Appa? Was Yerin a good girl?”

Sunggyu smiled and bent down to pat her head. “The best. Thank you for saving me.” He left a kiss on her head and the girl shyly smiled.

Woohyun eyed them with a pout on his lips. “Wow, what’s with this lovey-dovey atmosphere? Can I get a kiss as well, Hyung?”

Yerin glared at him. “Go away! Stop pestering Appa all the time!”

“P-pestering? Me?? Don’t be so stingy, Yerin! Share some of your daddy with this handsome Oppa here!”

Yeri narrowed her eyes at Woohyun. She did it in the exact same way as Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled at the picture. “Handsome, you? Hmp, even the turtle in the zoo looks better than you! The only handsome man here is Appa!”

Wow, what a strong opponent. I feel kind of offended, but she looks like an adorable, small, angry Sunggyu. Aw, how cute! “Yerin, don’t say such things just to boost your dad’s confidence. Some people are born handsome – like me, while some people… look like your Appa.” Woohyun looked at Yerin, satisfied with his clever words, but he suddenly felt that the air in his lungs had disappeared. That was because Sunggyu had elbowed him in the stomach very hard.

“Mind your words.” Sunggyu hissed.

“Waah, nice Appa!! Did you see his face?? I think his soul left his body.”  Yerin grinned.

Sunggyu smiled and continued chopping the vegetables he left earlier.  Serves him right.

Woohyun grabbed his sides and looked at his bitten leg as well.

What a violent family.



Woohyun was the last one to sit at the table, because he needed to grab some drinks. He slid on the chair next to Sunggyu and gulped the water in his glass in one go. He really like sitting next to Yerin while they were eating, because he liked feeding her, but in the past month that was kind of impossible, because she wanted to be nowhere near him. Of course, she was old enough to eat on her own, but Woohyun really felt like that was their special thing, because she never let Sunggyu feed her. The younger sank in his chair and let out a heavy sigh.

Sunggyu looked over at him and noticed the troubled expression on his face. “What is it? Aren’t you going to eat?”

“I will, it’s just… I miss feeding Yerin and she’s even glaring at me right now.”

“Thuhsbuceyoarebuhly!” Yerin said with a full mouth, but nobody at the table understood her. She gulped down and then repeated her words. “That’s because you are a bully!”

“W-what? M-me?” Woohyun asked, pointing at his own face.

“Yes! You bully Appa all the time! Like last night! He was screaming, as if he was dying! What did you do to him???” The girl asked, narrowing her eyes at Woohyun.

Sunggyu dropped his chopsticks and it was a good thing that he had no food in his mouth right now, because he was totally going to choke to death. “Y-yerin, y-you heard t-that ah-ha-ha, um t-that was-”

“Ah, that. We were just playing a game. ” Woohyun calmly answered.

“A game?” Yerin raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, a game that your Appa enjoys very mu- Ouch!”

Sunggyu kicked Woohyun under the table to shut him up. You and your stupid explanations!!! “Sweetheart, don’t blame Woohyun. We were just watching a horror movie. You know that Appa can’t handle scary stuff very well, but Woohyun insisted on watching it so-”

“So he is at fault after all!” Yerin grabbed her chopsticks firmly.

“W-what? Oh, no no. He- that- we, you know…” Sunggyu frantically looked from Yerin to Woohyun, trying to come up with what to say, but his mind was blank. B-but I thought we were not being loud enough for her to hear us.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. And here I thought I at coming up with lies. Now she’s even more suspicious and she’s totally going to hate me for real. Aigo, these two are going to be the end of me.





Woohyun walked down the corridor, some kids stopped him on the way, tugging on his pants, asking him to play with them, but he just ruffled their hair and continued walking. He was headed towards the headmaster’s office, because they had to discuss some things about the upcoming school festival. However he stopped in his tracks, when he spotted Yerin outside on the playground, joking around with some other children. She’s laughing and she looks so happy, my little pumpkin. Yerin acted normally at school too, the only difference was her attitude towards Woohyun and he was determined to figure ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter