Here comes trouble.

The Royal

Jiyong looking up to see her and sighing loud. "No." He said, didn't really expecting to have a little girl to save him from nine boy that really good in sport. He try to wake up from his position with the help of the girl, leaning his back to the hard wall behind he looking towards his classmate trying to wake Takashi.

"Well cuz i won't carry you to the hospital." She said before turning back to the boys. "Now who is next?" She said bravely.

Jiyong just rolled his eyes. "Hey just call police, they will run." he said grabing one of her hand.

She turns and winked cutely at him. "You can trust me." She said, showing her thumb to him before turning back and kick one of the gang who try to grab her. She kicked him right in the head make the guy collapse to the ground, kissing dirt.

Another guy come with a punch but the girl easily avoid it by squating and move to his back, kick him right in between his legs. He screams and fall to the ground. Now two of them coming together, try to attack the girl from two different direction but to their afail she stepped back and the guys collapse to each other.

She walking back to Jiyong and looking at him. "They are , how can you defeated by them? Thats funny." She said meanwhile kicking and punching her opponent.

Once again Jiyong just rolled his eyes, annoyed at the girls comment. Just then he heard wizzing sound of thing moving fast towards his head, he hurriedly avoiding it by laying back his body.

Their fight is stopped, some of them squating while holding their ears and shut their eyes closely. While the girl is froze at her spot looking straigh at the exact spot Jiyong's head before, something small stuck strong to the wall that making it cracking around it.

"What the was that?" One of the gang said looking at Jiyong who still laying on the ground.

"Its shotgun sound, i've heard it before when my father and i going into the woods." Another one said. "I'm sure it is."he continued looking at the wall.

"How can it shoot into the dark?" Said the other one amazed.

"Its not the problem,now lets get out of here, Shino take Takashi i'll take Juno." Said Hanji -one of the closest friend of Takashi. He than carry Shino and walking away from the place with his friend, he didn't even looking at Jiyong and just go as if he never there before.

But then he saw the girl still there and looking at him, she walking to him and squating like before. "You're not okay but can you try to walk?" She asks while helping Jiyong to wake up.

"No, my leg is broken and its damn serious." He said trying to move his leg but he still can't feel it. "I can't feel my leg, can you call ambulance and the police? Please." He continued.

She just scratch her head and smiling like a fool. "I throw my phone 5 minutes before i found you so i don't have one." She said, laughing awkwardly.

"Well we're doomed cuz that is mine." He said pointing towards something on the ground, it didn't even looks like a phone anymore.

"!!" She cursed.

They turn silent, looking away from each other. An awkward feeling clearly formed between them. She then sits beside him and looking at his leg, it looks so dirty with and worn out because of hia friend action before she come, clearly not because he's been wear it for to long.

"You can leave me, i'm fine." Jiyong said without looking at her way, he really can't let the girl stay. What about the shotgun before? He can still remember it was coming from bihind her, one inch miss she will dead -he can't let something bad happened to her just for someone like him.

"No, you're not." She demands, placing her backpack on her thigh and searching for something inside it. "My name is Chaerin by the way." She continued.

"I knew it, but Chaerin you have to leave." He said in clear Korean makes the girl stops at whatever she is doing.

She looked at Jiyong, her small cat-like eyes opens wide, somehow make it looks really cute. She silent for some times while her eyes spoken something to the man 'are you kidding me?' Clearly translated in Jiyongs head before she blinked several times and searching back into her backpack. "Clearly not." She said in korean too.

Jiyong's heart is beating fast for no reason.

"Whats your name?" She speaks again because Jiyong just keep his mouth shut. "Didn't want to tell me huh? Its okay." She continued and take out white cloth -looks like a scarf from her bag and just then another shotgun sound can be heard and a bullets make a hole on the girl's scarf and stuck on Jiyongs chest.

 

-+ Here comes trouble +-

 

"You know very well the price to be my friend, Seunghyun" Taeyang finaly opened his mouth after 5 minutes leaving silent inside the room.

"You shouldn't make friend at the first place, master." Seunghyun said calmly.

"You are right, now since its my fault for not hear your words let me.."

"Now its too late master."Seunghyun cut him off and thighten his hugs towards the younger. "Its way too late." He continued.

He just looking at the cailling blankly, hearing the truth is never really his hobby. He didn't want to believe but Seunghyun is always right even when he don't want to believe it.

"I can't contact his mobile, i've tried master."

"Why didn't you looking for him?" He argued.

"You are my priority."

"Again its my fault." He laughed dryly. "At least find his body now." He continued and turned to Seunghyun, looking straight through his eyes, the same eyes he saw 4 years ago. The time he give up on her.

"Master.."

"I beg.."

Seunghyun wake from his position, go down the floor he bows on his knees. "No, master please don't say that." He cried.

Taeyang just saw him from his bed without even moving as a single tear realise itself from his eyes.

Chaerin can only looked at him, her body is froze from shock as he falls to the ground -spitting blood from his mouth, spread it to Chaerins face. She screams in terror but stopped as soon as she comeback to her sane, she tried to stop the bleeding by blocking the hole on Jiyong chest with her scarf. "Don't die, you can die in fron of me!" She screamed to Jiyong.

Jiyong coughed blood once again and opened his eyes slightly when he saw Chaerin still there. He tried to speak but a great pain from his chest prevent him, he spits more blood.

"Don't do anything!" Chaerin screamed again, pushing her hands harder on Jiyongs chest. "Why didn't it stop?" She cried frustrated at her own. Tears streaming down from her eyes, mixed with blood and sweat on her face. She keeps mumbling that he can't die in front of her, choked on her own saliva so many times.

While Jiyong just looking at her, tears came out from his eyes because of the pain. Now he barely breathing as the pain take over his system but he tried hard to move his hand and hold onto her. "Stop it." He hissed breathlessly. "Its hurt." He try to push Chaerin's hand from him.

"No, don't die! Don't die!" Chaerin roared and keeps pushing on his chest even if it bloods keeps coming out from it, her white scarf is now drains in blood.

He starting to lose his consciousness as bloods keeps coming out from his body, slowly he closed his eyes and everithing turns so quiet in the dark. His past flashing in front or his eyes, like a fast rolled film of his own life and far in front of him he see a blinding light as if its lead him from the darkness but just before he reach saw his body laying on the ground. A girl with blood all over her face crying beside his body, her hands on his chest -pushing on it hardly as if her life depands on it. Thats when he heard sounds from around him again and absolute darkness he can see.

"Jiyong?"

 

"Jiyong." He opened his eyes as he heard his friend calling for him and as soon as that he can see him in front of him with his charming smile plastered on his face. He embrace his shoulder, screw his hair as always.

"Stop it Tae!" And he protested as always punch his chest gently.

They are in a very bright palce with green grass and blue sky -fluffy white clouds hangging high at the sky and flowers is all over the ground. He looked to his friend one more time, now he is not there but he saw Mr. Choi's back at the far end of the place, he sure it was his so he runs towards him but he feel a great pain on his chest and fall to the ground, he try to stands but his left leg feel so hurt as if it was stabed several times so do his chest as if there is someone cutting his flesh and opened his chest.

He can't move but just then all the pain is gone in a second and a hand helped him to stand, its his friend Taeyang helping him to sit on a chair where a girl with bloods on her face looking blankly at nothing in front of him. He gasped, its Chaerin, the girl that helped him before. What? Am i dead already? He thought to himself.

"Don't die in front of me." The girl whimpered.

And Taeyang grabs his shoulder, sqeeze it lightly. "Wake up." He said and everithing went black.

He opened his eyes and notices he is in hospital as soon as he saw the curtain and everything, a nurse come and see him.

She smiled. "You awake?" She asks with her sweet voice while chacking his infusion and his vital monitor. She then push a button to call docters and as soon as that two docters come and checking him, behind them Seunghyun standing with his cold expression on. Watching the doctors doing their works seriously as if he is their profesor -ready to scold his student if they did something wrong.

"Jiyong." He finaly said after its only the two of them. Standing firmly beside his bed with his hands behind his back and looking at his vital monitor. "Thank god you still here." He continued, pats his forehead gently.

"Mr. Choi."

He puts his hand behind his back agian. "Yes?"

"How can you found me?" He asks, nervously.

"Its not important, just get better soon kid." He said in a monotonous voice and just standing there quietly as if he is waiting for his next question.

Jiyong cleared his throat as the awkward silent keep on going. "The girl.." he remembered. "What about her?" He continued worried is written all over his face.

"As Taeyang told me, you care for the other more before yourself." He commented. "Chaerin is fine, i return her to her hotel 2 days ago."

Jiyong breathed out, realieved at Seunghyun answers. "Wait 2 days ago?" He asks, surprised and more worried.

"Yes, i have a hard time to find your giardiand." Seubghyun answered. "And when i found him, he is just imaginary. Can you explain it to me Jiyong?" He continued, eying the boy.

"Sorry, but can you leave me alone Mr. Choi." Its not even a question but more like commands but the man just leave as  he said.

"You can tell the nurse if you need anything." He said before he close the door gently.

Jiyong closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Its bad." He said.

Outside Seunghyun's phone is ringging, he anwserd it right after saw the caller id. "Yes master?" He answered politely but his face soon changing itself as pale as a deadman. He runs imediately to the parking and drive home with the phone still sticking on his ear.

 

----☆☆☆----

No boyxboy will happend ^^

GDxCL-YBxXX-TOPxXX Hhe :p