An Attempt Cannot Kill

A Gift in a Blossoming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook paced back and forth on the smooth surface of the study desk in Kyuhyun's room. He scratched his chin while completely lost deep in thoughts.

And so, the jerk man whom he heard many things about was actually the same one who was trying his best to craft many other little tunics with paper, fed up that Ryeowook could tear each one of them with a simple move of his body - like lightly lifting his knees while walking, or rolling up and down his shoulders to stretch after his long sleep in the flower blossom - but also obstinate for still using paper instead of other resistant fabrics, because in Kyuhyun's mind that was actually the only unworthy thing he was willing to sacrifice in his house in order to dress up the little fairy. 

"Can't you stay still for a moment?" Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks, eyes focused (and almost crossed) on the little t-shirt he was creating, tongue hung out in the attempt to show his uttermost concentration on his task. However he could still look sideways and the little shadow projected by the agitated and vivacious fairy was disturbing him.

"Stay still!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, slapping both hands onto the table and scaring also the little kitty that was quietly purring on his bed, watching the scene of his owner and the now scared fairy.

"You're such a burden, yet I'm so kind to still work for your own wellbeing!" Kyuhyun spoke, going back to sticking some tape onto the little pieces of clothes.

Ryeowook crossed his arms on his chest and pouted, indignated that Kyuhyun had the guts to really scream atop his lungs for a trivial matter.

"Oh really, I said you don't need to work yourself up that much, thank you" Ryeowook shrugged, still redirecting those thoughts on when he said that he felt perfectly well walking around in all his natural freedom "You have got to change your attitude, mister. You'll never find love if you treat people like this" he pouted.

"What the heck, midget! Who said I'm trying to find love?" Kyuhyun lifted his face from the meticulous work and stared back at Ryeowook "Stop saying that, stop walking back and forth, sit down and wait till I'm done!" angered, Kyuhyun spat out, trying to put together two halves of paper of the same size and come out with a wearable pair of trousers.

Shocked by the words, Ryeowook's mouth hung open and his face looked down at his feet as he desperately plopped down to sit onto the cover of a closed book. He accomodated his face into the palms of his hands and crouched, endlessly waiting for his clothes to be ready.

And it didn't take too much honestly, just a few more minutes, but as soon as Kyuhyun had lifted his head again to check on Ryeowook and give the little fairy his paper clothes, the human being noticed something strage.

There were very tiny drops of water surrounding Ryeowook's feet and the more Kyuhyun looked at them and at how Ryeowook was crouched like a ball around himself, the more the human being understood that the little fairy had been silently crying all this time round.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter