A Prank-like Meeting

A Gift in a Blossoming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning" the strange, little boy happily squirmed even though he had been asleep for who know how much time already.

Kyuhyun kept staring, jaw dropped to his knees - more likely even lower - because all he was actually watching was looking way too absurd to believe.

The little, tiny would be more accurate, boy stretched on his flower-bed and fists rose into the air as he tried to wake up all his dormant muscles again.

"H-hi?" the boy asked again.

He had thouroughly looked from side to side, curious as to learn more about his new whereabouts. His eyes shone with what remained of the tears he had just shed a little after watching the light for the first time after his peaceful, soundless sleep was broken.

His voice sounded like millions crystal chimes swinging in the wind and his shy smile adorned his peach pink blushing cheeks, like a diamond shining in the darkness.

"Wa-wait... who...no, what are you?" Kyuhyun cried out, still creeped by the fact that he had jus found a strange boy the size of his thumb actually breathing and alive amidst the petals of a flower.

"I am...uhm...me?" the boy answered, a bit puzzled by the obvious question. Why the giant man couldn't see that?

"No, okay...I see that!" Kyuhyun replied, ready to bring on a long fight with the apparently either too dummy or too cheeky boy. Fearing that his knees could give in and cease to support his weight, Kyuhyun promptly took out his spinny chair from under the desk and sat there "I mean, look at you bug! Do you even have a name?"

The boy's face instinctively flushed red, probably out of indignation or slight rage. He crossed both arms over his chest and turned his head away, not able to stand such rudeness: "I'm not a bug!" he exclaimed, chin proudly in the air.

"That leads to my first question..." Kyuhyun asked again, this time crossing his arms on to the smooth wooden surface and cautiously leaning closer to take a better look at the tiny boy "And please, cover yourself! Aren't you any little ashamed for being ?!" 

The tiny boy realized his observer's words and immediately shifted position, sitting while having his back turned to Kyuhyun, crossing legs as if he was just then beginning to feel very much ashamed of showing his bare body. He moved across the corolla to grab the edges of some petals and bend them to at least cover his lower parts, in the end he sighed and threw his head back in order to gaze at the warm sun, whose rays where timidly seeping through the window curtains.

"I'm a fairy, isn't that obvious to you?" the boy sighed, longing sounding ever so present in each of the notes in his voice "As for my name - he kept on looking attentively to the sun shining brightly in the infinite and cloudless sky - it's Ryeowook" he finally replied.

A fairy? 

Kyuhyun's eyes popped out wide and he was lucky that Ryeowook was still sitting with his back fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter