4 out of infinity

drabble/one shot dumps

soojung opens her eyes, blinking a few times to chase out any sleepiness in her eyes as she moves groggily. Her eyes wanders around the room until the pair find a clock on the wall. It’s still early in the morning. Her attention then shifts to the man sleeping next to her. He’s lying on his back, sleeping soundly with his right hand touching hers, as she just noticed. She has a few hours to spare and she could go back to sleep, but she doesn’t feel sleepy anymore.

she shifts her body so she is now on her side, looking at him, a smile slowly creeps its way to her lips. It’s always her favorite thing whenever she wakes up first, just looking at his calm, peaceful face. 6 years into the relationship and she’s never bored of it. More often than not, she’d wake up with a sight of sehun sleeping with mouth hung open which made her giggle or him already staring at her, not wanting to wake her up before the ‘time’. Her eyes are focusing on him, his thick brows, his high nose, then it handed on the small scar on his cheek. the sunlight coming from the window makes the scar look more prominent. She knew that he got the scar when he was younger. At times when she noticed it, she’d find herself staring at it longer than she wanted to, and she guesses that now it one of those times.

she couldn’t help but reach out, gently grazing her thumb over the scar. she knows how insecure he used to be, how sometimes he would try to cover it with his hand, but she couldn’t imagine him without it. somehow, it looks like it’s meant to be there. 

He looks perfect.

Before she knew it, she’s leaning over, pressing a kiss on it. sehun starts stirring, turning his head, leaning into the back of her hand and nuzzling his cheek in it, eyes already on her.

“What are you doing?” he asks with a small smile, voice still raspy due to the lack of use all night.

"you are perfect, do you know that?" she smiles affectionately, cupping his face in her hands and leaning over again to press a kiss on the tip of his nose. 

He looks perfect.

 

 

*it , i know ;; been wanting to write about his beautiful scar for a long time and this is what i came up with. hope you enjoy it!