1 out of infinity

drabble/one shot dumps

#1

"can I see him?" soojung asked, her chin on his shoulder as the male had his eyes fixed on the phone.

the male let out a hum, eyes still on his phone. he didn't usually look at his phone when he is with soojung, but the game was so addicting and soojung had been asking the same question for a few weeks now.

"yes but when? i miss him so much... i only saw him once this month." sehun could almost see her pouting even when she was behind him, now burying her face in his back.

"me too. we saw him together at my parents', remember?" sehun replied simply.

"does he miss me too? i wonder what he's doing right now." her words were muffled followed with a short whine in the end, which sehun found cute (but never admitted)

"of course he misses you, but i bet he misses me more." he had paused the game, and soojung didn't seem to notice. he looked up and stared at the reflection in the big mirror. soojung was practically hidden behind him, a small smile curled up on his face as soojung straightened up, even then only the top of her head was shown, but he knew just what kind of expression she was making.

"but i'm his mom!" she bumped her forehead against his back.

"he loves his dad more and that's the truth."

"noooooo, he only loves you because you buy him toys." she was whining now

he couldn't help but chuckle. he put his phone down, hands went to the back to search for hers and made them wrapped around his torso, his own hands placed over hers.

victoria, who has been watching the two with horror, whispered " is there something i missed while i was away?"

"oh? they're not talking about a "human" child," luna replied, making quotation marks in the air. "they are talking about sehun'si mean their dog, vivi."

 

"how about a quick visit after we finished?"

"can we bring him home? i'm sure your mom wouldn't mind."

 

 

 

 

 


comment below and let me know what you think of this drabble or if you have any request (it depends but i'll try to write them...) have a good day!