Chapter 4

White Confession

Donghae's POV

I go to my car and drive to Jessica's dorm. I parked my car across her dorm and go to her dorm quietly. I opened the window of her room quietly. I put the flowers on her bed and closed the window. Then I go to my car and grive to my dorm.

 

Jessica's POV

04.00 PM

@Jessica's Dorm

I'm waiting for Tiffany and Seohyun. I'm bored, so I decided to sleep on the couch.

-3 hours later-

"Jessica!! You're here!! I thought you were lost!!!" Tiffany shouted.

I just shook my head.

"Unni!! Where have you been??" Seohyun asked worried.

"Donghae picked me up!" I said and smiled.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tiffany asked.

"Hehe. I forgot to tell you" I said and laugh weakly.

"You made us worried!" Seohyun said.

"Yeah.. Just give me the key!" I said.

Tiffany throw the key to me. I stand up lazily and walk to my room lazily. Then I unlocked the door. I saw bunches of roses on my bed as I entered.

"Tiffany!! Seohyun!! Come here!!" I shouted.

"What?" they said and entered my room.

"Did you put these?" I asked. "No, we didn't!!" Seohyun said.

I walk towards the flowers and I took one of them.

"I think it was Donghae who gave them!" Tiffany shouted and it makes me blushing.

"Okay, then, you two! Get out!" I said as I push them and locked the door. "Yah!" Tiffany shouted.

Then I put the flowers on my desk because I want to sleep, I'm tired. Then I found a sunglasses and a wallet on my bed. I look at the sunglasses, it is similar to Donghae's. But I'm not sure it was Donghae's, so I open the wallet.  I saw his pictue. I took the picture out and I look at the picture. He's so cute..  Then I put it back. I saw another picture, it was turned, so I can't look at the picture. I took it out. And it was... Me. Yeah, it was me. How did he get this? And why does he put my picture inside his wallet? Weird. Then, someone knocked the door as I closed it.

"Jessica! Go to sleep!" Tiffany shouted.

"Yeah.." I said and sleep.

 

Donghae's POV

@Donghae's Dorm

I'm lying on myself down on my bed. I want to sleep but I think I forgot something... But what?? I checked my pocket.. Damn! My wallet's gone!! And my sunglasses too!! Damn! Where did I put them?? Ah, forget it I'll find it later. I gotta sleep right now.

01.00 AM

It's 01.00 AM. Damn. I can't sleep. I remembered Jessica! I gotta go to her dorm, I want to see he face.

I know it's crazy but I really gotta see her face. I go to my car and drive to her dorm. I parked my car in front of her dorm. Again, I opened the window and I jumped in quietly. I saw her sleeping.. Her hair covers her face. So I fix her hair. I look at her face. She's so beautiful.. I kiss her forehead and caress her face. "Goodbye, Sica.." I whispered to her ear and I get out.

I was tired so I decided to sleep in my car.

 

Jessica's POV

06.00

06.00 AM.. I have never wake up this early.. I want to go to the park near here. So I take a bath.

-30 minutes later-

I get out, I saw Donghae's car in front of my dorm.  I saw him sleeping in the car so I knocked on the car's window.

"Donghae oppa!!" I shouted.

He woke up. He sat up and opened the door.

"Hi, Jessica!" he smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was just... Where will you go?" he said. "I want to go to the park!" I said.

"Wanna go with me?" he offered. I just nodded. Then I entered the car.

"By the way, oppa, this is your sunglasses and your wallet" I said as I give his stuff.

-To Be Continued-

How was that? Thank you for reading! ^^

Thank you very much to my new subscribers: sweetdelight, MarshmallowCandy

Please leave comment! And subscribe. Kekeke. ^^