Chapter 1

White Confession

Jessica's POV

4 days before christmas day... No one invited me to a party. I think Tiffany will going out with Siwon. And Seohyun? Seohyun will be busy with her assignments since she's already in university. I guess I'll be alone on this year Christmas. Again. Gosh. I hope I could go to San Francisco, so I can celebrate Christmas with my family... But I don't have enough money!! Damn!

02.00 PM

I'm walking in front of an university while carrying my assignments and paperwork. I wasn't paying attention to people around me... Then I bumped into a guy. Great. All of my paperworks dropped.

"Gosh, I'm sorry!" I said and bow 90 degrees. I look at him, he's good looking, very good looking indeed. His name is  Lee Donghae, I know it from his ID Card on his chest. His number is ***********. I'm trying to remembering it. "WATCH YOUR STEP! YOU'RE WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME!"  he said while stepping on my assignments. Hearing he's yelling at me, it makes me very angry. I couldn't bear it so I yelled him back  "DON'T STEP ON MY ASSIGNMETS AND DON'T YELL AT ME!". "What the?" he said and turns back. "You're the one who shouldn't yell at me and I don't care about your assignment. I could step on your assignments again." he said. "NO! Just help me, that's all!" I said while grab his wrist.

 

Donghae's POV

"You're the one who shouldn't yell at me and I don't care about your assignment. I could step on your assignments again." I said and give her a death glare. "NO! Just help me, that's all!" she said and grab my wrist. I raise my one of my eyebrows. Then I collect her assignments. She's starring at me. I know it. "WHAT?" I said and raise my chin. "NOTHING!" she said and divert her vision away from me. "Here. I'm done. Happy?" I said. "Okay, thanks, gotta go!" she said. Then I grab her wrist. "That's all? Just thank you?". "What do you want from me??" she said while let off my hand. "Introduce yourself!" I said.

 

Jessica's POV

"Introduce yourself!" he said. "I'm Jung Jessica. My Korean name is Jung Sooyeon. I'm 18. I study at Korea Kent Foreign School". "Lee Donghae, 21, Myongji University. I'm from Mokpo" he said in cold way. "I'm from San Francisco." I smiled at him but he ignored me. "Okay, I gotta go. Bye Donghae-sshi!" I bowed and go away. I was lying, I said that because he's good looking, I can't look straight at him. Hehehe. Gosh, I forgot! I promised to go to a cafe with Tiffany... And Siwon!

@Cafe

03.30 PM

I've waited them for an hour. Where are they? I'm bored so I decided to order some food. I look around... And someone's entered the cafe... And it was Donghae! Damn!

"Jessica Jung?" he said while raising one of his eyebrows. "What?" I said coldly. "What do you want? I'll pay" he said. "Why?" I said. He hold my chin and his head gets closer to mine. It's only inches apart. My heart is beating very fast. "Because I wanted to..." he said and look at me deeply. "...And I own this cafe" he continued his words. "What? You own this cafe?". "Yeah. So, what do you want?". He released his grip. Finally. "A cake please" I said and smiled cutely at him. Hahah. "Okay" he said. He goes to the cashier and order. "Can I join?" he said. "Yes, of course" I said cutely.

Donghae's POV

She's kinda cute... I wonder if she has a boyfriend.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I said bluntly. "No I don't" she said. "Are you sure?" I said disbelieve and she nodded. YEAH! Great! She doesn't have a boyfriend! This is my chance!

-To Be Continued-

 

How was that? I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistake, I'm not fluent in English.

By the way, thank you very much to my 5 first subcribers: jessica222, soshikim, joycelee_1996, supergeneration232, hellovina

 

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you. And for those who is Indonesian, you can comment in Indonesian. Thank you very much!