Chapter 3

White Confession

The Next Day

 

03.00 PM

No One's POV

Jessica is standing in front of her school. She's waiting for Tiffany and Seohyun to pick her up. Suddenly a black car stopped in front of her. A guy comes out. He wears black suit and sunglasses. He pulled Jessica into the car.  "What do you want??" Jessica said but he ignored her while trying to let go off him. "Just enter the car!!!" he said. "Okay, just don't push me, I can do it by myself!" Jessica shouted. Finally she entered the car.

 

Jessica's POV

I entered the car. "Who are you??" I asked him. He took off his sunglasses. "Donghae?" I said confused. He just raise one of his eyebrows. "ARE YOU REALLY DONGHAE?!" I shouted. "SHUT UP!" he yelled. "If you know me, you don't have to ask." he said coldly.  "Where are we gonna go?" I asked. "You'll know." he said and smile cheekily. "Where??" I asked. "You'll know! Just shut up! I'm not in the mood." he said. "If you're not in the mood, don't pick me up!" I shouted. He looks at me angrily. "Aish, SHUT UP!" he yelled.

It's weird, last night he was very warm and nice.

But now?

He's cold and fierce.

Aish, I hate when he's like this.

I hate when he's yelling at me.

 

Donghae's POV

"If you're not in the mood, don't pick me up!" she shouted. I look at her angrily. "Aish, SHUT UP! I yelled at her.

Actually, I'm pretending to be cold because I don't want to look like I care of her, because if I look like I care, she'll know my feelings.

And, about last night, I was warm and nice because I don't want her to hate me.

Compicated, eh? That's me.

Hahah, she's scared now. Naive girl.

"We're here" I said and smiled cheekily.

 

Jessica's POV

"We're her" he said and smiled cheekily. Aish, I hate that kind of smile. I just get out without saying anything. He gets out and look at my dorm. "Can I come in?" he said. I just nodded because I don't want to be yelled again. We entered the dorm, it's just two of us inside. "Where's your room?" he asked. "Yah! What do you want??" I asked and throw him a hard sutff. "Ouch! Calm down, I won't do 'things' to you!! I'm just asking!!" he said while rub the bruise (because of the hard stuff). "I'm sorry! There's my room!" I said while pointing at a room.

 

Donghae's POV

"I'm sorry! There's my room!" she said while poiting at a room. Damn, my hand hurts. "You shouldn't throw a stuff." I said while rubbing the bruise. "I said I was sorry" she said. "It's okay but don't do it again. And why don't you go to your room?" I asked. "What do you want??" she shouted. "Aish, This girl!" I said. "Because it's locked!! Tiffany has the key!!" she shouted. "Okay, then, goodbye" I said and go to my car. I go to a flower shop. I entered the shop and look at the flowers. "What would you like to buy?" the florist said. I look around  and I saw bunches of roses."Rose. All of them" I said. I take them by myself. "Here, keep the change" I give her one hundred dollar and go. I go to my car and drive to Jessica's dorm. I parked my car across her dorm and go to her dorm quietly. I opened the window of her room quietly. I put the flowers on her bed and closed the window. Then I go to my car and grive to my dorm.

-To Be Continued-

Thank you very much to my new subscribers:KpopLover756, iceprincess22,shinta3424,ilovehaesica, Icefisica, just_a_fan

Keep reading, comment, and subscribe! ^^