Prompting Guidelines

EXO Angst Fanfiction and Fanart Fest | Claim a Prompt Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What is a Fic Fest?
The fest starts off by people submitting prompts within the prompting period. These prompts will be collected, then will be released to everyone by the time the claiming period comes. Writers and artists will choose their desired prompt and create a story or fanart based on it. They will submit their creations through e-mail, and will be posted on the fest's asianfanfics and livejournal account. The authors will only be revealed to everyone by the time the reveals come.

Throughout the whole event‒from prompting, claiming and submission of fanworks‒everyone should remain anonymous, which means you can't tell anyone which prompts you submitted and which prompts you're working with.

 

Before anything else, let us clarify a few important matters.
Most, if not all, of angst stories have plot twists and unexpected endings. With that in mind, we won't be strict with the prompts because we want the writers and artists to have the freedom to come up with their storyline and express their creativity.

We accept all genres and ratings (from G to NC-17). You can submit prompts with disturbing and triggering content; however, they will be compiled in a separate page.

We understand that we might have different views on what an unhappy ending is.
Open-ended stories or unresolved endings are allowed.

Most importantly, we won't be responsible for all the tears and heartaches.

 

General Rules

This fanfiction and fanart fest is for EXO (OT12) members as main characters. You can include non-EXO idols or actors as long as the main leads are EXO members.
Aside from pairs or ships, member-centric, -line and ot# are allowed. We don't accept EXOxOC or EXOxanother idol.

You are allowed to submit prompts even if you don't intend to claim any.

You can submit as many prompts as you want.

Submit your prompts through the promping form.

Please log in to read the full chapter