Beta Reader Sign up and Claiming Guidelines

EXO Angst Fanfiction and Fanart Fest | Claim a Prompt Now
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Looking for Beta Readers

 

What is a beta?

A beta is someone who reads a work of fiction with a critical eye, with the aim of improving grammar, spelling, characterization, and general style of a story prior posting day.

 

How do I sign up as a beta?

If anyone is interested in signing up as a beta-reader, you can fill out the following form provided down below. The form includes genres or AUs you’re willing to beta, ratings you’re comfortable with and others. English doesn’t have to be your first language to be a beta. Once the writer fills out their form, we’ll send them the contact details that you (the beta) provided in your form, and the writer will then be in contact with you.

 

How do I get a beta?

We will provide a beta archive, and if you have found a suitable beta to help you with your story, fill out the beta claiming form with the # of the beta, and we’ll send you their contact details.

 

 

Do I have to use a beta provided by NHE?

It is not necessary to use a beta provided by us. You can find your own beta if you’re comfortable working with someone you know. It is advisable if the beta isn't someone who is also a participant of this round, but is not required.

Please log in to read the full chapter