Chapter 2

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Junhyung get himself ready to head out. He get out from his room while hobbling but before he could continue, someone stop him.

"Oediga, Jun? ".The rapper look to the owner of the voice with calm face.

"I get permission for check-up Seung since".Junhyung replied as he look down to his feet, follow by Hyunseung.The younger just shrug playfully when he meet the older gaze that look sorry.

"I'm sorry that I didn't notice you yesterday".He express his regret as he look down. Junhyung smile to see the sight and boldly caress the older by his cheek, enough to make Hyunseung look to him.

"Don't worry too much, Seung. It's none of a big deal anyway.Just a minor one".The rapper tried to reassure the other male with an assuring smile but feel surprise when his hand being hold tightly by the smiling Hyunseung.

"To redeem my mistake. I, Jang Hyunseung will take Yong Junhyung to the hospital!".He said cheerfully with a salute,cracking a laugh from Junhyung. The other male caught Junhyung by the shoulder after that as the rapper just let the older lead his way with both of them chuckling happily but the laugh dead when someone out of blue shoving Hyunseung's arm away from Junhyung's shoulder which make the two look to the other side in unison, only to find a grumpy Doojoon.

"I will accompany him to the hospital.The dancer hyung wanted four of you to continue practicing without us".Doojoon actually ordered Hyunseung while giving a 'back-off' look.

Hyunseung then raise his hands in surrender manner while saying "Okay, Mr. Overprotective but you, aren't you-".

"I got permission to take him yesterday".The leader replied monotonously as if he can read what on Hyunseung's mind. Before, the lead vocal could continue, Doojoon already grip Junhyung by his shoulder and back face him while walking away. Hyunseung just shrug in 'oh well' manner but his lips already form a smirk and turn his heels to get other members.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Doojoon, gwenchana. I can walk on my own".Junhyung protest in Doojoon's embrace. Give an irritated look but actually super nervous inside by their closeness.

Known as a playful leader, instead of hearing what Junhyung said, he actually tightening his grip while giving a grin to the glaring Junhyung.

"I don't want you to fall,Junhyungie".Giving off the well-known kind smile and the gentle voice caught the rapper off guard.

He look down instead of talk back while tching as to hide his blushing face. Doojoon smile to see the red Junhyung and he likes this sight whenever he teases Junhyung. It's his favourite reaction.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Luckily, it's just a minor sprain, Yong Junhyung-sshi. Your injury will be fully heal if you get enough rest for 2-3 days".The doctor explain while doting down the prescription for Junhyung. The two head out from the hospital after paying the bills.

Luckily enough, they choose a private hospital instead as they're worried the fans might feeling blue after seeing Junhyung's condition.

"Luckily, it's not severe Jun".Doojoon sounded relief.The rapper reply with a smile while walking with a crotch prepared for him to walk, just in case his leg tired or become worse.

As Junhyung want to hop in the car, he yelps when his crotch being steal from his grip and close his eyes as he afraid of falling but a pair of hands catch him and reveals a toothy Doojoon carrying him in bridal style when he opens his eyes.

Can't hide the blushing face, Doojoon nonchalantly placing Junhyung gently on the front passenger seat while buckling the rapper with the seatbelt.

Noticing the frozen Junhyung and the tint pink on the younger cheeks,Doojoon couldn't help but pinching it which make Junhyung scream in pain. He grins when he meet an annoyed Junhyung rubbing his sore cheeks.

"Sorry if I make you surprised just now but I just wanna make the process fast cause you're too slow".Doojoon purposely said, smiling to meet the glare.

"It's not my fault entirely.It's my injury! ".The rapper huffed in annoy as Doojoon just chuckling it away and go to his driver seat.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So, Mr Paranoid.. Is there any other place you wanna go? ".Doojoon giggling make him receive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter