Chapter 4

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry as it's been a long time since I update this story. I've been in a tiring busy week before but I'll try my best to update this story frequent and complete it. Hope you'll like this chap and enjoy~^^.

As the others already out, Junhyung still a crying mess in Hyunseung's embrace.The older didn't say anything and try his best to calm the rapper by hugging him tight and keep saying 'gwenchana'.

For some time, after the sobbing turn into sniffling,after the shaky body break the hug...Hyunseung take a look to the younger face and wipe the leftover tears that Junhyung didn't bother messing up his face.

"Thank you Seung for being here".Trying his best not to choke up hurts Hyunseung inside. Seeing the smile curling on the face make Hyunseung heart sting. He instantly give the letter a quick tight hug before giving the rapper his smile, trying to cheer his friend.

"So.. do you want me to call the others?".Hyunseung asked carefully but instead of an answer, Junhyung replied with a sigh and gives Hyunseung a meaning look along with tugging the older by his shirt.

"Gwenchana, Jun..I get your meaning. I will tell them now so you rest for a bit,neh?.I will be back quickly".The lead vocal assure him with a smile and gives a ruffle to his hair before leaving him alone in the room.

Junhyung form an invisible smile by those warm act and he quite thankful for Hyunseung to be with him. He don't know why but he's comfortable when Hyunseung see this side of him instead of others especially Doojoon that keep lingering in his mind.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hyunseung on the other side is searching for the boys at the cafeteria after giving Kikwang a call to ask where they're. When he spotted them, an obviously anxious looking Doojoon get to him first.

"How's he, Hyunseung? ".Doojoon asked in a very worried voice which make the latter quirk in question by the tone the leader giving off to him but he shake the feeling off when the others also come to his side.

"Junhyung is fine but he need time to be alone".The lead vocal replied to Doojoon's question earlier and gives the guys a sigh.

"I think that the best".Kikwang said shortly alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter