Chapter 3

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Pleaee bear with any errors you detected~(*>.<*)

Through out of halfway walking, Doojoon yanks his hand harshly,releasing it from Yoseob's grip. He's giving a deep frown along with menacing glare when Yoseob turn back, feeling irritated with his attitude before.

"What's the hell is wrong with you actually,Seobie?.How could you have intention to do such things to Jun just now and how dare of you to use him to threat me? ".Doojoon gives of a cold low voice, didn't care less of what Yoseob feeling but instead of getting upset,the younger smirk as the reply make the older quirk his eyebrow.

"But you prevent it, aren't you?. You intend to follow me just as if to prevent me of hurting him. How sweet of you~".Yoseob said sarcastically at the end of his words which the leader tched in reply.

"I do that to prevent you for acting too childish for your age and for Junhyung, it's for the sake of his recovery and for our group. No more or less".Doojoon explained monotonously but the main vocal just cross his arms which make Doojoon sighs.

"Seobie..why do you change so much nowadays.You're not the bubbly Yoseob I know anymore".Doojoon give a defeated sigh and Yoseob try to hold in his anger by clenching his both fist tight.

"Is it me or is it you? ".Yoseob questioned back and Doojoon averts his eyes to him.

"Me?.. Me changing?... You're the one-". "No!. You're the one!. You change so much till my hatred towards Junhyung become bigger each day".Yoseob cut in and said the truth that make the leader taken aback by the last words.

"What does Junhyung did to be involved with our relationship?".The leader asked bluntly which make the main vocal grits his teeth.

"He changed you. You become further from me.When he come to the entertainment before,I just followed your lead to befriend him but I guess that's the wrong step I took in my whole life and do you know why?. Because after his uncle death, you always with him. Even when we're together,your eyes always trying to search for him. And I guess I'm just a human who have no feelings here seeing my boyfriend get close to someone else,took care of someone else more than me, his official boyfriend".Yoseob said all the things he hide for himself and a tear threatening to fall down. Doojoon feel a pang on his heart and guiltiness creep to his heart as he see the other start to cry. He get close to the shaking body and hug him tightly.

"I.. I didn't mean to do that to you,Seobie.I'm sorry.. I'm such a cruel boyfriend".Being a soft-hearted one, Doojoon wipe the tears on the younger cheeks and give a smile. "I promise to you to not do that again for our sake, for both of us".Doojoon said those words with a strange lump in his throat,puzzle by the heart tugging he felt as those words escaped from his lips.

They stay like that for awhile as the younger keep on clinging but Doojoon just let it be and kiss the main vocal crown while the head gently.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Today we're free from schedule!! ".Kikwang cheered upon the new he heard from the leader.

"It's thank to my injury then, you all get a day off today".Junhyung said with a proud face, received a boo by the two maknea which Junhyung just laugh it off.

"Say Jun.. wanna have fun together?".Doojoon asked innocently with his big grin which Junhyung look at him in bizarre. Although he feel happy by the invitation but after what happened two days before, doesn't he should date Yoseob or at least spent time with him since they're are lovers?

"Someone forgot his promise already".Doojoon jolts hearing the usual voice and gulp a little by the words and the rapper just look at both of them in clueless. Promise?.

"But Seobie,I want to-". "Yah!, you're going out with me! ".Yoseob interjected and Junhyung can see the pool of jealousy in Yoseob's eyes that make him sigh inside. Not again.I really don't want him to hate me.

"Yoseobie is right, Doo.You two should have fun or something since its rare for us to get a day off like this".The rapper said along with a smile even though he hate the heart tugging he felt inside.Doojoon unconsciously let out a deep sigh as he obviously smile sadly to Junhyung and that really hurt his eyes to see.

"Someone is playing nice here".The main vocal voice out in a sarcastic manner with his eyes obviously narrowing towards the rapper. Junhyung just smile but Doojoon notice the slightly widen eyes and the stream of sadness before the smile which make Doojoon clicked his tongue.

"Don't be such a brat, Seobie".Both of them taken aback to Doojoon's remark and the seriousness in the other face didn't help either.

"You defend him again. Why Doojoon why?. Do you forgot about your promise already?!.And for your information,I'm your boyfriend not him! ".Yoseob screamed while pointing vigorously at Junhyung.The latter just gulp in saliva towards Yoseob's point.

He doesn't want to talk back as he thought it would ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter