Chapter 1

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The squeaking sound of the shoes.The echoes of music blasting through the practice room, replying nonstop.The sweat trickling along their sculpture bodies, wetting the shirts they're wearing. The sound of breathing become heavier as the time past. A well-known k-pop group,Beast are practicing for their choreography.

They're trying their hardest t make their dance perfect in every corner and so does Junhyung. He sprained his ankle earlier but manage to cover it with his born poker face. But little did he know, every wrinkle form on his face, every hissing that unconsciously out from his mouth, every natural biting the lips occur.. there's someone watching every movement he makes, glancing at him in worry.

Junhyung heaves silent relief sigh when their practice come to end.He try his best to cover the pain by hobbling on his own, little by little so that it's remain undercover by the others. He slowly take a sit beside Dongwoon since he knows Hyunseung might notice and he doesn't want to hear the nagging.

As he predicted, Dongwoon busying himself disturbing Kikwang beside of him and Junhyung thankful enough when Hyunseung take a little nap instead of talking to him like they always do. He might be a little tired than the others does.That's what Junhyung thought and he couldn't help but look at the lead vocal in sorry.

Junhyung keep hissing silently when the pain keep on stinging but slowly the pain seem to gone and being transferred to his heart when he saw the couple that sitting the opposite side of him. He know he shouldn't feel this way and be supportive towards them but he couldn't deny the hurt whenever he see those two close to each other.

He hated it when they're sharing the same drinking bottle as if they're sharing kiss.

He hated it when Yoseob lips brushing dangerously to Doojoon's ear and those two laugh happily afterwards.

He hated it when Yoseob place his head on Doojoon's lap and the leader kiss the main vocal on the crown.. lovingly.

Junhyung break the contact and look to other side. He also hated himself.

On how he fall in love with someone who's already have a lover.

On how he fall in love with a wrong person. On how he fall in love with his own very best friend.

On how he fall in love with his leader.

On how he fall in love with Yoon Doojoon.

Junhyung try to distract himself by clenching his eyes tight, placing earphones in his ear.. blasting the music to it's maximum.He bent his uninjured leg while placing his hands and put his forehead on it while his other leg remain laying on the floor.

As he slowly on his own world, Junhyung jolts by the sudden coldness on his injured ankle but feeling thankful when the pain lessen and slowly he look to his front, only to meet a toothy smile of Doojoon. He saw on how Doojoon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter