Maybe

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There I am again with a new Kris Eun chapter and yes, it's getting exciting here hehehe. Are you alright with around 55 to 60 chapters? Because I don't want to end it already but this fic shouldn't be too long-drawn out. So I hope you like this chapter! ^^

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

"I like you, and I don't know what to do." Kris repeated but I still had to realize what he said.

I like you too.

"In fact, I love you, So Eun." Yifan said and stared into my eyes. He stopped crying, but his poker face returned. 

I like you, Wu Yifan, but why can't I say anything.

Not even a word.

"Should I have not said it now?" Kris let out a sigh and scratched his neck.

Shaking my head, I looked into his eyes. 

I was sure that I liked him.

I wanted to be with him, but for the first time, I couldn't see it positively like I used to. 

My contract with SM would expire too soon and I wouldn't renew it.

Certainly not. 

I had three months, and we would need to part ways after that. 

I felt sorry, but I couldn't continue at SM even if I wanted.

And I was sure Kris wouldn't be happy about me renewing the contract too, I had a new impression of the agency and this impression wasn't a good one.

"Wu Yifan." I called him and caused Kris to look up. "I can't, Yifan. This is so sudden, but I can't." 

Even if I wanted him, I couldn't. 

My aunt called me this morning. 

She told me that my mother was in hospital.

Her condition has declined and she was feeling really bad. 

The doctors still couldn't find out the reason, but she would stay in hospital for now.

I would actually have to wait until EXO would make their comeback and I'd gain some money to send it to her.

Auntie worked more than she actually should to send the money to my mother.

But Auntie told me I should fly to San Francisco and stay with my mother, because she wanted it. 

I should take care of her and stay with her, but I didn't know if I'd only stay there for a few days, months or forever.

I doubted I'd only stay for a few days or a few months.

Auntie and I both knew that the money was tight, so the only option was to stay in San Francisco for the rest of my life, because it wasn't easy to fly there and back to Seoul the entire time.

"Katie, you know I can't express my feelings and now I finally have the courage to confess, and you say that you can't. I won't be able to stay in SM for more than two years because I really can't take it anymore and I can't go through these hardships. I lose my mind because of this and now I have the feeling that I am not a shame because you've taught me to stay strong no matter how hard it is. So why can't you accept my feelings, So Eun?" Kris honestly said and I moved away from him. 

I wasn't sure if a long-distance relationship would work,

and I didn't know if I'd ever come back. 

This was the point where I thought I'd go back to my old self, but I tried to get a hold of myself.

I shook my head and gazed him sadly. 

"Yifan, I'm sorry." 

Then I slowly bowed to him, giving him a sad smile and running away. 

I took a cab home and entered my house, looking for my aunt. 

Three months weren't enough. I didn't want to hurt anyone, especially not Kris, but I had to wait until my contract would expire and then I'd leave for the States.

I wasn't even sure if I'd go back to YG, so how should I renew the contract with SM.

I didn't want to hurt Kris because I couldn't stay with him. That was why I couldn't accept his feelings for now. 

Perhaps, I'd come back to Seoul when eomma felt better and her condition has improved.

Maybe. 

But I doubt that. 

I thought even if eomma felt better after a few months, I wouldn't come back.

"Auntie, have you talked to eomma already?" I shouted into the house once I was inside my house. She was still talking to my mother on the phone, so I didn't want to disturb her.

I walked in my bedroom and crawled into my bed. I screamed into my pillow for three seconds before looking at the ceiling. 

It was wrong to leave Kris there like that. 

But I didn't want to lie to him and say that I didn't like him back. 

I didn't want to tell him that I'd have to leave in three months. 

Otherwise, I'd have cried in front of Kris.

It'll be difficult to face him tomorrow at the company.

"So Eun-ah, your mother wants to talk to you." Auntie came into my bedroom and handed me her cellphone. 

"Eomma, how are you?" I immediately asked and heard her weakly laughing. 

"You won't believe me if I say I am fine, will you?" She asked me but I quickly shook my head and disagreed. "So Eun-ah, I am in the hospital right now but don't worry too much. Don't overwork because you want to send the money to me. My condition has declined but it's alright." 

"Eomma, I will take care of you when my contract expires so stay strong. I'll work hard, eomma." I was close to tears again, because I worried a lot about my mother and because I thought of Kris. 

"So Eun, dear, please don't cry and tell your aunt to rest. Tell me about you, it's like I've missed something. Did anything happen? Is my daughter dating someone already?" Eomma wanted to know causing me to laugh but to cry at the same time. 

Auntie has left my bedroom by now, so I told her a bit about Yifan.

"You have to introduce him to me some day, So Eun-ah. I have to hang up now, the doctor will come in any second." Eomma told me and I said goodbye to her before she hung up. 

Lying down again, I wiped my tears away but continued crying. This was too much for me, but I had to bear with it. 

Yifan, I love you.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

"What on earth are you doing there?" Joon Seok oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter