High School Days

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There I am again, author is back! :) I'm not sure if there is an update tomorrow so maybe there will be one or not, don't know ^^

---

>>KRIS'S POV<< 

Let me clarify some things . . .

Jang Hae Byeol and I never dated. 

Maybe I had a slight crush on her in high school, but we never dated. 

I went to high school in Canada, and Jang Hae Byeol was coincidentally in my class. 

To this time, I was in the basketball team and to this time I also wanted to become a famous basketball player. 

This might sound arrogant but I've always been popular in high school because I played basketball. 

And one of the people who always attended our matches was Jang Hae Byeol. She would try to gain my attention and ask me for basketball lessons. She would watch all our matches and cheer the team up.

She would scream the loudest if we won a match and she would attract the attention of the audience, she wouldn't care a bit. Jang Hae Byeol was like that, and I've noticed her. 

She was a beauty. She cheered the team up before a match and bought some watter bottles for the players if we were tired of the match.

I started to have a crush on her when she came to the basketball matches. I thought she was perfect. 

And when I was about to ask her out on a date, she went out with a teammate.

I thought it was my fault because I couldn't express my feelings. I was really bad at expressing my feelings, I didn't say the words I wanted to say to a girl and I couldn't show any affection. I wasn't the type to express my feelings, bear with it. 

Jang Hae Byeol couldn't bear with it. 

She went out with this teammate and I accepted it. And then I found out that the other teammates of my basketball team laughed about it in the school dressing room.

They said it was ridiculous that this certain teammate agreed to this, because I would never like these girls although he liked her for real. I wasn't only mad at Jang Hae Byeol, but also at my teammate. 

I was wondering why Jang Hae Byeol was this type of woman. And me, Wu Yifan, had a crush on her in high school. 

Did I like her? I don't hate her. It was ridiculous, this whole thing. I was just being naive, but I was glad I didn't develope any other feelings for Jang Hae Byeol. She might be an impressive beauty, but her personality was still the same. 

Shortly after I auditioned for SM, I moved to Seoul to train there. Hae Byeol was also there because of her family. However, when she found out that I was a trainee, she tried to find me in Gangnam.

Hae Byeol surprised me at this place. I didn't know why Hae Byeol was in front of the SM building. I didn't know what she wanted, but I didn't care. I was just about to fall for her again, but then Joon Seok hyung told me that she asked him to go on a date with him. And then it hit me. 

Jang Hae Byeol wanted to do the same again. 

She wanted to play this stupid game. 

I dislike playing games. 

Now she surprised me the second time. The EXO members knew about her because I had lunch with some members when she found me near the SM building.

But back to something else. Or rather someone else. 

Ahn So Eun. Katie Ahn. 

Was there a reason why I let her in my house? No.

I never hung out with girls. I also didn't hang out with Jang Hae Byeol. I left my jacket, but not at her house. I didn't bring her home, I only brought her to the bus stop and there I was forced to give her my jacket because it was winter and Hae Byeol didn't wear a lot. Nothing which would keep her warm. 

But Jang Hae Byeol had to let it look like I left my jacket at her place, of course. 

I apologize . . .  I always get off the subject.

I could bear with Ahn So Eun. She was the only girl I ever talked to more than two minutes. 

I guess the reason why I didn't love Jang Hae Byeol is because she took too much initiative since she did everything to attract my attention.

She is like these female beings who confess rightaway, there were also a lot of female celebrities who confessed. But still, I think I would've never fallen for Jang Hae Byeol.

My bad . . . Ahn So Eun is more important than Jang Hae Byeol right now.

I have never ever looked into her eyes for longer than five seconds since the incident at the hot spring. Maybe it looked like it, but I never stared into her eyes completely. 

Why? I have my reasons. 

Ms. Ahn So Eun was truly a good actress.

I was spacing out the moment I stared into her eyes. I didn't fall for her, but I couldn't deny that she left an impression in me.

A deep impression.

Unfortunately or fortunately, I had to admit that our dear songwriter Ahn So Eun was close to my ideal type. 

Dangerously close. 

Or rather, Ahn Katie So Eun was totally my type.

Jang Hae Byeol was close to my ideal type, but not as close as Ahn So Eun was. 

My bad again . . . I shouldn't compare.

Katie Ahn was always smiling, it almost scared me but I admired her personality. She was even smiling brightly for no reason. I wanted to know why. I've never been curious. I've always been impatient, I admitted it, and I've always been distant and silent, but now I started being curious, only because of Ms. Ahn So Eun.

But to be honest, I have no reasons why I can bear Ahn So Eun. 

One doesn't need to have a reason to like someone, right? Not in a romantic way.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

I waited in front of the SM building. 

Why? Because of Ms. Ahn So Eun who said she'd wait for me here. 

And where is she? I didn't know either. I wasn't the only one who was curious. The day she cleaned my house, I caught her snooping around the rooms. I was suspicious before she found the most important room in my house. Ahn So Eun wanted to make sure that I was busy but I knew that she planned on peeking into the rooms. 

Today was the last day where Katie Ahn had to act as my slave. 

What a pity. 

I really enjoyed her food. 

It wasn't a good idea to wait in front of the company. There were way too many people and reporters.

I gave her three minutes. 

"Poker face!" I turned around and watched Katie Ahn running up to me.

At least she doesn't call me Kevy oppa. 

"Mr. Soo Man tasked me to write Christmas songs because all the songs for the studio album are produced already. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter