The Beginning

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hehe double update. I hope you'll enjoy reading :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I still sat on the plane and looked out of the window. 

I arrived in Seoul again, and I was really not in the mood to go all the way to the company now. 

Grabbing my rucksack, I left the plane and strolled through the airport. It took me a while to find the way out of the place, but since I was alone it didn't matter to me. 

I took a look on my watch and noticed the time. I was late again, and I needed to be at Mr. YG's office in ten minutes. 

Arriving at the entrance, I took a deep breath and prepared to hurry.

I held my bag tighter and walked faster. I nearly ran and I tried not to run against anyone. And if I should, I'd immediately apologize and walked on by. 

But then I ran against someone for real. 

Clumsy me. 

It wasn't me who fell on the ground, but the person in front of me. I bowed in apology for several times and reached out my hand to help him up. But he didn't take my hand, the person just stood up on his own and brushed the dust away from his clothes. 

"I'm awfully sorry." I bowed and apologized to him again and hurried to my bus. I quickly entered and took a seat. 

There was an old woman who entered the bus, but didn't find a seat so I got up and decided to stand. The old woman thanked me and sat down.

I smiled at her and waited until I arrived. 

Great, I have two minutes to be in Mr. Hyun Suk's office. 

Once the bus stopped and its doors opened, I looked for the YG Entertainment and hoped that I walked in the right building.

Taking the elevator to the second floor, I checked the time again. 

Thirty seconds.

During the wait, I neatened my clothes and fixed my hair before exiting the elevator. 

"Ms. So Eun-ssi, director-nim wants to see you now. He's waiting for you, so hurry up!" A staff told me and I nodded understanding. I hesitantly knocked on the door and faced Mr. YG afterwards.

Mr. YG was sitting in the office with his legs crossed and his hands clasped on the table. 

Mr. Hyuk Suk isn't patient.

"I apologize for being delayed, sajang-nim." I bowed in apolgy and looked at the bottom. "You wanted to see me?" 

Mr. YG got up from his seat and walked through the office. 

"Ms. So Eun-ssi, you know that you are one of my best songwriters." The president began but I slowly tilted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter