005

Musing & Us

Heh.. Another update ? ;3

 

Yoongi sighed happily, eyes forming small crescents as he propped his head over his right hand. His other hand hovering over the figure beside him, right where her bangs covered her eyes as she slept peacefully beside him. Her breaths came out as small puffs, her smooth lips parted while he smiled blissfully. He leaned closer to her, the exposed skins of their arms brushed against each other. The latter had brushed her bangs away, her eyes twitching from the touch before she continued to snooze back into her dreamland, not bothered by Yoongi's touch. He chuckled, noticing how her nose twitched slightly at the gesture he did. His eyes softening, raking over her soft features that made his heart skip a beat. His words came out in a hushed tone, tucking her hair behind her right ear. "So cute,"

 

Saera woke up just as he finished speaking, her eyes fluttering open and he allowed himself to admire the depths of her eyes as she innocently grinned at him, letting out a giggle as she neared herself to him by her own will. His heart trembling at the way she smiled at him. Their lips brushing against each other gently as she whispered the words at him. "Good morning, sprinkles. Did you sleep well?"

 

Her usual soft voice was a bit husky from the sleep she just had, making her look more irresistible than usual as he stopped himself from kissing her, only nodding his head in answer. Saera laughed, her morning breath unexpectedly not having any smell as she smirked. His heart thumping roughly against his ribcage, surprised to see this side of his own best friend. Saera had tilted her head playfully , the smirk still evident on her face and he was dazed at how sultry she looked under his gaze.

 

"Why ? Are you surprised, oppa ?"

 

She cooed and purred, her gaze teasing him as his breath hitched, almost giving him a heart attack. He leaned away from her, startled to see her like this and the girl had tugged him by the neck, attempting to put him in place as Saera pouted, feigning innocence. A mad look glinting in her eyes as she let her hand rubbed against the skin behind his neck, leaving obvious goosebumps over his skin. Her lower lip jutting out and her oversized shirt was misplaced, showing a decent amount of skin of her left shoulder as she had her hair resting at the other side of her shoulder. Her gaze now glaring as she tsked him, pulling him nearer to him by the neck.

 

"Now, I'm upset, oppa,"

 

Saera huffed and giggled, her laughter making his insides churning anxiously as a knot formed inside his stomach as well, not sure how to react to his best friend's surprising behavior. She tilted her head slightly, trapping her lower lip with her teeth as she asked him. Her voice nothing but, innocent. Rather, it was very sinister and so out of character from the kind Kim Saera he had always known. "Do you know why?"

 

"Why?"

 

She smirked evily, her eyes dark as the latter answered him. "Because you're too afraid to make a move on me, sprinkles,"

 

"You big cat. I'll never like you the way you like me, friend, " She snickered, cackling as she pushed him away by the chest. His back supposedly to meet the soft mattress of his bed but his figure was plunged into darkness, her cackling echoed in the darkness he was engulfed in. Yoongi allowed himself to fall into the dark abyss despite, being scared for his own life as he hollered for help, not knowing when he'll reach the end of this dark abyss.

 

Yoongi woke up from his slumber, eyes wide open as he asessed his surrounding. Sweat beading his forehead and hairline, his favorite gray shirt was drenched with his own sweat, his sweatpants were somehow bunched around his knees as he finally calmed down, realizing that he was in the comforts of his music studio. He reached for his phone that was situated at the coffee table, facing the black couch where the mint hair had just woken up from his slumber, still struggling to compose himself after the awful dream he just had.

 

Unlocking his phone, the light blinded his eyes for a moment that he had to squint his eyes at the screen for him to adjust. He sighed at the ungodly hour he woke up - which was almost 2 in the morning - as well as the notifications he received from his friends.

 

Please stop avoiding me, hyung. I'm sorry for bringing up the topic the other day. Just come rest at the apartment, Hoseok doesn't know anything yet.. 

  Namjoon

 

Hyung, you okay? You've been avoiding us for a few days already by caving inside the music studio. You should rest..

                                                                                                                                                                               Hoseok                                              

                                          

Sprinkles, are you okay? Namjoon met me the other day and told how you kept avoiding him :( are you really okay? You've been out of it ever since... the last time we met before the tour..

Beautiful World

 

Dude, you okay? Saera is really worried for you..  Don't make me fly from Daegu to Seoul just for your freaking !?!

                                                                                                                                                                Dramatic TaeTae                                             

 

Hyung, you okay? Gor-Saera is really worried for you.. actually, everyone is. You've been keeping to yourself too much lately..

Jungkook

 

He let out a sigh, head pounding at the thought of his unfinished beats, his feelings for Saera, his bruised nose and now the nightmare he just had. Yoongi sighed again, sitting on the couch with his sock covered feet rested over the cold wooden floor as he put his head between his parted legs, hating the situation he was in.

 

"God... I feel like I'm slowly going crazy.."

 

"I need to get out of here," He murmured depressingly, grabbing onto his phone, wallet and the black jacket that laid over the coffee table as he exited the music studio, wanting to just breathe some air. The mint haired had adjusted his clothes properly over his figure and washed the dread expression off his face with some water befoe heading out of the bulding. Yoongi wandered down the street aimlessly, just like how his mind was blank with no aim, enjoying the cold wind that kissed his cheeks as he couldn't help the chattering of his teeth and the shivers that went down his spine from the cold breeze. Eyes just going over his surroundings but not completely assesing it, just going through the motions.

 

"Mister?" His ears perked up at that familiar voice, hand getting rid of his hoodie that covered his head as he scrutinized the figure in front of him, still not recognizing who the younger girl in front of him was. Yoongi raised a hand to scratch his non-itchy scalp, still trying to put the puzzles together and his eyes lit up in recognition as Yoonhee winced when the latter had scowled at her for a moment, noticing how he had pointed a finger as he took a step back defensively. A hand at his bruised nose as Yoongi pointed out the obvious.

 

"You're that cashier girl who punched me..."

 

The girl had pursed her lips into a firm thin line, shifting her weight anxiously to one feet and to the other. "Yeah, sorry about that... I realized about it a tad too bit late," She had said, raising her right hand and closing the distance between her thumb and forefinger to emphasize on her explanation. Yoongi had chuckled, his lips curling in amusement as he noticed the guilty look Yoonhee had on her face as she rubbed her nape with her right hand. Silence filled the air between them and he finally noticed how the girl was dressed in some oversized maroon-ish sweater, almost giving him the idea that the sweater was wearing the girl instead of the girl wearing it with some faded blue jeans and had a moss colored satchel hanging by her left hand, a large turqoise binder slightly peeking out from it.

 

The latter had noticed how the man was peeking at her bag as she hid it behind her back, clearing to start another conversation with the stranger for no apparent reason despite knowing how dangerous it was to be talking to some unknown attractive man in the middle of the late night, "Are you here to meet someone or something ?"

 

Yoongi just smiled faintly, his gums almost showing as he glanced at the building beside him, barely realizing that he was standing right beside Saera's building. His figure stiffened, the smile he had on almost faltering and he felt himself being anxious all of the sudden, palms beginning to sweat as he shoved boths hands into his sweatpants, pretending the fact that he was standing right outside of his best friend's building was not affecting him. "Just passing by, breathing in some fresh air. How about you ?"

 

She raised an eyebrow in question, looking at him through her eyelashes before glancing at the way he stuffed his hands into his sweatpants."I kind of live here... Well then, goodbye ?" She said almost hesitantly, scolding herself for telling him the truth. What if he was some ert or something ? Her bidding of farewell, almost sounded like a question as she headed to the entrance of the building, her eyes still meeting Yoongi's anxious ones as if she was worried of him. When she was just worried for her own stupid life.

 

He chuckled, slightly waving at the girl who was heading inside the building without pondering much thought over Yoonhee's gaze. "Goodbye, kid. Don't punch someone just for waking you up," She faked a laugh, her cheeks flushing as Yoonhee had a guilty smile on her face, knowing very well it was a joke but it still made her feel bad, seeing his slightly bruised nose. The tip of his nose still the color of faded purple since, it had only been a few days.

 

"Yeah, totally..." Her voice trailed off, eyes innocent and kind that Yoongi couldn't help but see Saera in the younger girl, just reminding him of his high school days when he first fell in love with her. He shook the thoughts away, knowing very well that he shouldn't be doing this.

 

Yoonhee cleared again, feeling awkward under the man's sudden saddened gaze and somehow, she felt her heart fluttering a bit from the sight, seeing how the man had a melancholic expression embedded over his features.  "Bye, mister. Sorry again for the other day.." Her footsteps were hurried as she headed to the entrance of the building after hearing the latter bidding her a gentle farewell. Yoonhee bit on her lower lip for a moment, wondering if she should be doing this as she finally opted to just follow her heart. Yoonhee went out again, seeing the man still in front of the building as if he was in deep thought as she softly piped up, nervous for no apparent reason.

 

"Mister !" He snapped out of his trance almost immediately, eyes still dazed as he tried his best to focus on Yoonhee. She chuckled without any strain, feeling brave now.

 

"If you come around the store I work, I'll give you some items or free service. Y'know, to reimburse what I did to you," The man laughed at her choice of words, smiling at how she was still not over the reckless deed she did the other day. He nodded his head in understanding, accepting the suggestion she had made, casually ruffling his faded mint colored hair as he waved at her again. Walking backwards, Yoongi did not realized that he had already flashed  a cute boyish smile making the latter's heart have a mini attack and waved back at him unconciously. Her head tilting in wonder, not sure why she was doing too much for a stranger.

 

"I'll think about it, kid. Thanks for the kind thought," He hollered with his hands over his mouth, amplifying his voice for her to hear and she sighed plainly, wondering what was she doing right now with this stranger. Her eyes still following the figure as she whispered the words out to no one in particular.

 

"Sure,"