001

Musing & Us

Motivated to update but my laptop is throwing a tantrum at me while, I think of why am I procrastrinating over my assignments but whatever. I'll do what I want. Sorry to say that I didn't end up pairing Yoongi with Saera. Some relationships are not meant for that. It's life :3 Anyways, please subscribe and comment. Also, I might be slow on updates from now on because of assignments and exams as well as the fact that I have another fanfic to focus on X/ goodbye and have a great day. Also, a great tip,I wrote this chapter while listening to Day6's songs. All on shuffle. Their songs are golden, I tell you <3

 

It's been awhile since the tour had started. It began from Busan, heading towards this and there and they were currently in Daegu and will conclude the tour in Seoul as the finale. The tour was a quite a success, seeing how every small auditorium would quickly fill up.

 

Their performance was on a roll with the crowd cheering along to every song they played to. It made everyone happy especially, Min Yoongi.

 

He rapped to the lyrics that was alrwady embedded to the back of his mind, eyes wandering to the crowd as he strucked the chords to his electric guitar. The ends of his lips curling, enjoying the view of how the crowd were beginning to wave their hands to the rhythm of the song and his eyes were suddenly stuck on an imaginary person. The familiar girl with short hair was bobbing her head to the song, her hands waved along to the crowd and he could a silver glint from where he stood as if she was wearing a ring on her hand. His smile faltering when the girl was turned around by a guy. A genuine smile on the man's lips  before kissing her at the crown of her head, her forehead, nose and finally, lips. Yoongi shook his head, wanting to dismay the bitter memories in his mind, singing along with the crowd when Hoseok sang his part. Tears stinging his eyes as he coughed out, wanting to let out the sad feeling bubbling up in his chest. He didn't like it one bit. 

 

♢♡♢

 

Yoongi sighed as he let his figure fall over the black couch in the resting room that was situated at a corner, just right behind the shelves of costumes and scarves. Beads of sweat covering the forehead of his head as his breath came out as small puff of air, an arm covering his eyes from the blinding light that hang from the ceiling.  He used a small towel that hang loosely around his neck for his perspiration. His eyes fluttered closed, wanting nothing but peace and rest after performing a show. Nowadays, he was busy with practicing and doing new beats for the upcoming album. Yoongi had been a bit sluggish these few days since, he was having trouble writing new lyrics.

 

Hoseok and Namjoon came into the room with Yoongi's parent, escorting them to see their only child. Hoseok had noticed the latter first, quickly striding his way to Yoongi while Namjoon actively talked to his parents, distracting them from the wreck which was Min Yoongi. Hoseok sighed, crouching beside the couch as he softly shook the older man by the shoulders, urging Yoongi to wake up. "Dude, you're in freaking daegu. You promised to have dinner with your parents. You forgot?"

 

The mint hair sighed, throwing the towel away when he wiped the excess sweat from his face and sat up, grumbling under his breath and glared at Hoseok who cowered under it before heading to where  his parents were. Yoongi sincerely smiled at his parents, acknowledging his mother with a warm embrace while, his father with a nod of his head, "Father,"

 

He whispered loud enough for him to hear, eyeing his dad's figure before pulling away from his mother. Quickly noticing the stick in his father's right hand and how his father was hunched forward a bit, ageing already taking a toll on his father. Yoongi bit on his lower lip for a moment, brows joining before grinning at his own mother and his heart just bursted, finally remembering how much he actually missed his parents. Tears forming at the ends of his eyes and he laughed, not wanting his mother to notice the tears in his eyes. Pulling her back into a warm embrace, he rested his head at the crook of her neck, the familiar scent of spices and herbs emitting from her body, reminding him of home sweet home. "You smell like my favorite stew, Miss Min,"

 

Yoongi said jokingly, hugging her a bit more tighter, swaying their bodies together, blurting the words out unintentionally. It surprised his parents who usually never seen this side of their own child."I missed you guys,"

 

His mother chuckled in such a loving tone that only a mother could do, leaning away from the hug as she observed her son, noticing the eyebags, lethargic eyes and chapped lips. Her eyes soft in a loving manner and yet, it was still evident the wariness in her eyes. "It has been awhile, isn't it?" Yoongi smiled lamely at that, nodding his head before focusing on his dad who was coughing rather loudly. 

 

Turns out, his father wanted to earn everyone's attentiom with his back facing to all of them, announcing it for everyone's ears. "Let's go eat at the restaurant, all of us. It's on the house,"

 

Everyone in the resting room cheered as soon as his father walked out from there, his bandmates jumping in elation as if they had won the lottery. Yoongi and his mother noticed it and laughed by themselves. His mother suddenly squeezed Yoongi by the shoulder, assuring him of how his own father was.

 

"Your dad misses you a lot. It's just the way he is,"

 

♢♡♢


All of them headed to the restaurant with Yoongi leading everyone to the family restaurant, driving his father's car with his father situated in the passenger seat while, his mother sat at the back by herself. The old lady had fallen asleep as they headed towards the restaurant, apparently lethargic from handling the restaurant and house before heading to the his concert. Hearing that from his own mother made him felt even more guilty despite, the way she quickly rambled on the things she did today, brushing it off like she usually does. His grip on the steering wheel tightened, looking at the rear view mirror to see how serene his mother looked in her sleep before glancing at his awkward dad beside him. Both of them let the silence hang between them like they always do. No radio to fill in the silence and he bit on his lower lip, wondering if his dad was finally giving his approval. 

 

Yoongi noticed how his father fidgeted in the passenger's seat into a comfortable position from the corners of his eyes, not even attempting to talk to his own son. The younger man's lips were pursed into a thin line, his left hand went to one of the buttons on the dashboard, turning on the radio. It did e like it normally does but it was automatically playing a cd that was already inserted from before. 

 

His jaw went slack, heart filled with such warmth and an unfamikiar pride at the familiar song that filled the silence. Tears began to form in his eyes, stinging his eyes as he let out a chuckle. His knuckles went white from gripping on the driving wheel too much."Ho-how did you manage to ge-get this ?"

 

Yoongi noticed how his father scratched on a bald spot on his head before, giving an answer. His hand went to a knob, lowering the volume, not wanting to wake up the woman sleeping. His father fidn't answer him just yet as he went glove compartment, searching for something and album came out from it. Still in pristine condition with a plastic cover wrapped around  the album and he felt his pride bubbling even more. His dad slowly hovered a hand over the album as if he was holding a fragile item and murmured the words that Min Yoongi would never expect to hear from his own father.

 

"It's a good album, son," Yoongi smiled, heart beating fast from the silent approval his father was giving. He tried his best to focus his eyes onto the road instead of looking at his father in the eyes.

 

"I bought it from the music store,"

 

His smile went wider if, it was even possible.

 

♢♡♡

 

His smile was wide, both hands drying his hair with a towel while he held the device in between his shoulder and head. His heart skipping a beat at the accidental giggle she let out, right after she said hello.

 

"Did your parents saw you perform?" She asked kindly, her voice soft like a lullaby that he would like to hear before going to bed. Yoongi sighed dreamily, hanging the towel before laying on his old bed. He stared at the ceiling above him, where the old glowig stars were still there. His eyes softened as he was reminded of the time where Yoongi and Saera had pasted them for almost the whole day.

 

"Yup. My mom is starting to worry when I'll get married since, it looks like Min Yoongi here is apparently popular," He boasted, wondering for a second if it would made Kim Saera go green with jealousy.

 

Obviously, she didn't.

 

"Of course, girls would fall for the facade you had on as a musician but, there will be a girl that will love you as who you are. Much more than me.." She blurted out the last few words, almost like a whisper as if it was mistake to even think of it. A pregnant silence stretches between us as the mint hair anxiously sat up.

 

Did she know? Saera sighed and his ears perked up at the sound of something turning on, which was probably the television, hoping it would calm her somehow.      

 

"I'm sorry... I'm babbling again..." His heartbeat going steady again when the girl changed the topic before it went out of hand.

 

"How about your dad ?"

 

The ends of the man's lips curling almost naturally, heart filling with such warmth and pride that he never knew existed in him as Yoongi mused almost excitedly like a little child. "He has my freaking album, beautiful,"

 

She giggled again and Yoongi bit back the stupid smile he was having from the way his heart skipped a beat. He could already imagine the bright smile plastered on her luscious unchapped - courtesy of Jeon Jungkook- lips and he had the biggest urge to fly to to Seoul and meet her in flesh, knowing how much he missed her.

 

"I'm glad your plan is going smoothly, sprinkles,"

 

Yoongi cleared his throat, snapping out of his trance. Cheeks tinted red, almost gettig caught by Saera, "Yeah..."

 

Saera changed the topic again, her voice suddenly lower than her usual pitch as Yoongi looked the ring on his necklace. His fingers trailing the two letters that were engraved onto it, SS - Saera's Sprinkles.

 

"Sprinkles, when you get back to Seoul. I think, there's something we need to talk about," His jaw went tensed, silently scolding for being vulnerable the last time they met. His right hand facepalming himself as he faked a laugh, faking the non-existent confidence he had.

 

"There's nothing to talk about, beautiful,"

 

"You s-" He cut her off almost immediately, hoping she would buy it.

 

"I'm sure, Kim Saera..."

 

"Oh...okay," She caved in, letting out a heavy sigh afterwards and Yoongi pursed his lips into a thin line, not wanting Saera to bring out any sensitive topic that he might have trouble answering them.

 

"Look, beautiful..  I gotta go, it's been a long day today," He gave an excuse despite wanting to still talk to her.

 

"Sure, meet you in Seoul, hopefully.... " The girl murmured, her voice trailing off before uttering the words that tugged at Yoongi's heart. 

 

"I miss you, sprinkles,"

 

His breath hitched for a moment, happy to know she had missed him as much as he was. A smirk fleeted over his lips as he kissed the silver band before, answering her back. "Same here, beautiful,"

 

"Goodbye, sprinkles..."

 

"Saera?" He piped up, wanting to confess something but cowered almost immediately as she hummed back in attention. The words only voiced at the back of his mind.

 

I love you too...

 

He chuckled, his lips in a tight pathetic smile before faking another answer."Nothing, it just slipped out,"