Final

Our Little Princesses

 

“Ahh, yummy lunch” Yoona sighed as she walked into the toy shop with her sister. Tiffany was walking with her daughter’s until she heard Taeyeon sigh behind them.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hahhh..Nothing”

“If it’s nothing then why are you sighing?”

“Yoona ate my ice-cream” Taeyeon pouted.

“Oh please, she’s five, how old are you anyway, kicking up a fuss just because your daughter stole your ice-cream?” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Well, I’m old enough to have the right to complain when someone steals my ice-cream!”Taeyeon stomped her foot.

“Appa, look I’m a princess!” Yoona ran towards Taeyeon with a tiara on her head and toy wand in hand.

“Yes you aree, you’re my wittle princesss” Taeyeon cooed as she cuddled with Yoona and rubbed her cheeks against Yoona’s cheek.

“Appa, sowwie for eating your ice-cweam” Yoona pouted and showed her best puppy look. Taeyeon’s heart melted as she stared at Yoona’s innocent doe-like eyes.

“It’s alright honey” Taeyeon smiled.

“er” Tiffany muttered.

“What did you say” Taeyeon glared.

“Nothingg, let’s go Seobaby” Tiffany dragged Seohyun to where all the plush toys were placed.

“Appa! Let’s play the Palace game!”

“What palace game?”

“We live in a big big palace! And you’re my prince! Let’s goo!” Yoona pulled Taeyeon to where the plastic castles were. Yoona ran into the ‘castle’ and closed the door.

“ Yah! Shouldn’t the prince stay in the castle too?”

“Password please!”

“Um..Spongebob?”

“Wrong!”

“Keroro!”

“Wrong!”

“Yoona!”

“Awmost there!”

“It’s almost”

“....”

“Fine.. PRINCESS YOONA!” The door opened revealing a very happy ‘Princess Yoona’.

“Come on in Prince Taeyeon!”

“Um, It’s a little small for me..” Taeyeon had to go on all fours to be able to climb into the plastic Castle.

“Really? I thought Appa was as tall as me”

“YAH!” Taeyeon stood up to scold Yoona only to knock her head onto the roof of the castle. Yoona laughed at her Appa while Taeyeon grumbled and sat down at the corner of the Castle. After laughing, Yoona went to the ‘kitchen’  to make a magic potion to help her Appa feel better. Taeyeon smiled at how caring her daughter could be.

*Meanwhile with Tiffany and Seohyun*

Tiffany shook her head in confusion as her daughter browsed through the stuff toys, occasionally picking one up and examining it for a while before putting it back to its original place.

“Shouldn’t 5 year old kids go crazy when they see things like these..”

“KERORO!!!KERO KERO KERO KERO!” Seohyun’s face lit up as she spotted a Keroro plushie on the top shelf. Seohyun kept jumping trying to reach the Keroro plush toy, Tiffany smiled.

“Finally.”

“What’s wrong honey?” Seohyun ran towards her Umma and pulled on her Umma’s dress while yelling ‘Keroro’ repeatedly.

“Alright, alright. Umma will get it for you alright?” Seohyun nodded her head happily.

Tiffany went on her toes to grab the Keroro toy.

“Crap..I’m too short”

“Umma, can you reach it?”

“Um, yeah honey. Keroro’s just a little stubborn.” Tiffany laughed nervously. A small pair of hands reach out to grab the Keroro toy. Tiffany gasped and turned around and found Yoona smiling while holding the Keroro toy in her hands. Yoona was sitting on Taeyeon’s shoulders while Taeyeon was hanging on to Yoona’s legs so Yoona won’t fall.

Yoona got off Taeyeon and handed the Keroro toy to Seohyun. Seohyun’s eye lit up with joy and hugged her sister, thanking her repeatedly.

“Thank you Unnie!”

Tiffany was about to kiss Taeyeon for being so sweet but laughed loudly when she saw Taeyeon wearing a toy crown on her head with a belt around her waist, the toy sword hanging on the belt.

“Aren’t I a handsome prince?”

“No.”

“I know! Absolutely dashing, yes yes”

“Hi there handsome..” A blonde woman purred as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and rested her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon blushed immediately while Tiffany’s face turned into a dangerous shade of red.

“WHY YOU LITTLE BITC-.. JESSI?!?”

The blonde giggled as slid her sunglasses off.

“Yes, fany-ah” The blonde pushed a still frozen Taeyeon away and hugged Tiffany.

“Don’t scare me like that” Tiffany laughed.

“Someone needs to work on their jealousy issues.”

“Ha ha, very funny. Where’s Sooyoung?”

“Probaly buying food.”

“HI GUYSSS” Sooyoung ran towards them with a McFlurry in hand. Taeyeon and Yoona’s eyes grew bigger as they saw the delicious ice-cream.

“Can I have some?” Taeyeon crawled towards Sooyoung.

“Did you touch my wife?”

“Technically, she touched m-“

“No” Sooyoung pushed Taeyeon’s head away.

“Auntie Sooyoung, can i have swome?”

“Of course my little Yoona” Sooyoung fed a spoon of ice-cream to Yoona.

“Why does everybody give the kid ice-cream” Taeyeon stared in disbelief as Sooyoung fed Yoona another spoon of ice-cream.

 

Tiffany and Jessica chatted while Taeyeon played peek-a-boo with the newly bought Keroro plush toy, Yoona and Seohyun giggled at their Appa’s cute antics. Sooyoung stared at Jessica longingly, Jessica has been ignoring her since they were in the toy store. It was already dinner time, they had spent almost the whole day in the toy store.

“Here are your orders” The waiter said as he set down plates of food onto the table. Yoona and Sooyoung’s mouth watered as they stared at the variety of dishes on the table. Yoona was going to dig into her own dinner but Taeyeon cleared causing her to stop.

“Kids, what must you do before eating meals?”

“Steal Appa’s food?”

“Feed Keroro first?”

“NO!”

“Ohh, thank you for the food everyone!”

“Yeah,thanks everyone” Yoona stuffed with food right after as she said that.

“I wonder who she inherited that from” Jessica furrowed her brows.

“I think it’s pretty obvious” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon while neatly cutting her steak. Jessica turned to look at Taeyeon and saw her and Sooyoung staring at each other while stuffing their mouth with food, as if having a eating competition. Seohyun was chewing her food slowly while staring at her Appa and Aunty’s eating contest.

“Sooyoung, have a little class” Jessica growled. Sooyoung stopped stuffing with food for a while as she wiped clean with the napkin and carefully placed it back under the plate before continuing to shove more food into .

“Mhmm, real classy alright” Tiffany giggled.

“Ahh” Taeyeon let out a satisfied sigh as she patted her tummy, contended with her meal.

“Yours is pretty classy too Hwang” Jessica winked as Tiffany blushed.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany glared. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany with a blank look on her face.

“Your right! Pani-ah!”

“See, mine HAS class.” Tiffany winked back.

“We should order dessert! My pani is a genius!”

“Yeah!”Yoona yelled back.

“Oh god.” Tiffany massaged her forehead with her thumb while Jessica laughed at her.

 

“Well that was a pretty good dinner” Taeyeon carried a sleeping Yoona into her room.

“No it wasn’t” Tiffany growled back.

“Why not? “ Taeyeon tucked Yoona into bed.

“You embarrassed me” Tiffany pouted while she tucked Seohyun in.

“Oh well” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Ohmygosh!”

“What?”

“They haven’t brushed their teeth yet”

“It’s okay, they can just brush twice tomorrow morning”

“Idiot”

“I’m your idiot” Taeyeon winked.

The both of them sighed in happiness as they watched their little girls sleep peacefully.Taeyeon was hugging Tiffany from behind.

“Another wonderful day passed huh.”

“Yeah..”

“Remember when I gave birth to them?”

“It was painful”

“Only for me.”

“Me too! You kept screaming at me.”

“Don’t live in the pass Tae-tae, Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s cheek and made her way back to their bedroom.

“Goodnight our little princesses Taeyeon smiled as she closed the door shut.

 

A/N: Ta-daa :D Taeny shot, complete! :) I hope you all enjoyed this, do you think i should start a one shot collection? I have a lot of ideas in mind, but i cant post it all one by one ._. Do tell me what you think! :)

Thanks for reading and subscribing everyone! :)