Chapter 1

Our Little Princesses

 

The sunlight crept through the bedroom of Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang, birds chirping outside their bedroom window. Tiffany woke up first only to find her wife’s arms wrapped possessively around her waist, she giggled at how possessive Taeyeon could get.Tiffany used her thumb to brush Taeyeon’s cheek, Taeyeon scrunched her nose in annoyance.

“Yah, don’t you like it when I do that” Tiffany murmured. Taeyeon opened slowly opened her eyes and saw Tiffany staring at her. Taeyeon pouted cutely.

“What’s wrong? “

“I wanna see an eye-smile when I wake up,I’m gonna wake up again!” Taeyeon shut her eyes for a few seconds and opened them in anticipation of an eyesmile only to find Tiffany’s side of the bed empty.

“YAH!”

Taeyeon heard giggling coming from the bathroom, erted thoughts entered Taeyeon’s mind and she skipped merrily to the bathroom and tried to open the door only to find it locked.

“NOOO, MY DOORWAY TO HEAVEN” Taeyeon wailed as she crawled back to the bed.

“APPAAAAAAA” The loud voice of her 5 Year old daughter resonated from the other side of the bedroom door.

“Yoona! Dont be rude”

“You’re right Hyunnie..I forgot umma! UMMMAAAAAA”

“Um.. We’re still sleeping!”

“Nu-uh! You just don’t want us to come in!”

“TAEYEON. LET OUR CHILDREN INTO OUR ROOM” Tiffany shouted from the bathroom.

“Promise not to jump on the bed?”

“We promise!”

Taeyeon opened the door and her two princesses ran into their room.

“Morning appa!” Yoona kissed Taeyeon on the cheek and ran towards the bed.

“Good morning appa” Seohyun greeted politely before walking towards the bed. Taeyeon stared at her two daughters confused at how the twins could be so different, Yoona was jumping on her bed while Seohyun sat on the edge of the bed obediently waiting for her mother to come out from the bathroom.

“I SAID NO JUMPING ON THE BEDD”

“I’M HOPPPINGGGG”

Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh at her daughter’s witty remark but stopped halfway.

“WAIT, DON’T ACT SMART WITH ME”

“Kim Taeyeon.” Yoona immediately stopped jumping on the bed and sat next to her twin sister while mouthing ‘Umma angreehhh’ to Taeyeon. Taeyeon growled back.

“Look at me.” Tiffany glared.

“Oh..haha my wife is beautiful..i’m so lucky to marry you..hehe..um..no?” Tiffany continued glaring at Taeyeon for a minute or two before turning to her two angels.

“Good Morning my beautiful babies” Tiffany knelt down and spread her arms wide to hug her children.

“Good morning umma” Yoona and Seohyun both ran towards their umma to give her a hug.

“Why don’t you two go downstairs to watch TV, Your appa and I will be down in just a minute” Tiffany kissed each of their foreheads before letting them go from the room. Tiffany closed the door behind them and turned around prepared to give her wife a long lecture and found nothing but thin air.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, her wife was rather predictable at times. She walked towards the bathroom and pulled open the curtains revealing the bathtub, the bathtub was filled with water and there was soap foam on the surface of the water. Tiffany sat on the edge of the tub waiting for Taeyeon to run out of breathe.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon still didn’t come out from the water, Tiffany begun to panic and used her two hands to look for Taeyeon in the water. She then realized that another pair of hands was also in the water, she turned to her left and found a smiling Taeyeon looking at her.

“Whatcha lookin for Fany?”

“...”

“ahaha..um..saranghae” Taeyeon did a heart-shaped sign with her fingers.

Yoona yawned as she watched Keroro with her sister.

“Why would they even put Keroro on Tv, why nottt Spongebob” Yoona whined.

“It’s sergeant Keroro!” Seohyun frowned as she hugged her Keroro plush toy closer to her chest.

“UAHHHHH!! FANNYY!! *CRASH* AIYEEEE”

Yoona and Seohyun sighed as they heard their Appa scream in fear from upstairs. They were used to it because these kind of things happen a lot in their house.

 

Taeyeon whistled as she flipped a pancake with her spatula, behind her Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona were munching on ‘Taeyeon’s world famous blueberry pancakes’.

“Appa” Yoona called with a mouthful of pancake, some pancake bits were flying out from onto the table. Tiffany was about to open to scold Yoona but Seohyun beat her to it.

“Yoona, don’t talk with full” Seohyun lectured.

Yoona swallowed the pancake in and chugged down her cup of milk leaving her with a milk moustache.

“There! My mouth is empty!” Tiffany giggled at her daughter’s cute milk moustache.

“Now you have a milk moustache!” Seohyun said.

“Ummmaa, Seohyun is lecturingg meee” Yoona whined. Tiffany shrugged and continued to eat her pancakes.

Taeyeon shut the stove and carried her own pancakes to the table. Taeyeon drank some milk from her cup also leaving her with a milk moustache.

“HAHAHA,APPA YOU HAVE A MILK MOUSTACHE” Yoona did her alligator laugh.

“You have one too yoong..”

“Appaaa, Seohyun ruinneedd myyy jokee”

“She’s being a good sister and it wasn’t even funny” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Yoona pouted and stomped to the living room to watch TV.

“So what’re we doing to do today?” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon.

“Mmm, it’s up to you.”

“Appa, why don’t we go to the mall, I need new story books.”

“MALL MALL MALL TOYS TOYS TOYSSSSS” Yoona ran back to the dining table.

“Noo, we’re going to buy books” Taeyeon teased.

“ARGGHHH” Yoona tackled Taeyeon to the floor.

“I WANTT TOYSS”

“I HAVE NO MONEYY”

“TOYSSSS”

“YOU HAVE TOO MANY TOYSS” Yoona climbed off Taeyeon and shot her a glare. She looked down on the floor and walked towards her Umma.

“umma..” Yoona sniffed. Tiffany’s heart melted at the tone of Yoona’s innocent voice, she hugged her daughter and gave Yoona a kiss on the cheek.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“ YAH! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BABY!”

“Appa..doesn’t wann..a buy..m-me toys..”

“Umma will buy you some okay, you and your sister go get ready and we’ll go to the mall alright?”

“A-a-and nug-g-ets f-f-or l-lunch?”

“Alright” Another kiss on cheek.

“YAY! LET’S GO HYUNNIE!” Yooan grabbed her sister and both of them ran up the stairs giggling happily.

“You spoil them too much” Taeyeon was still lying on the floor. Tiffany laughed and sat down on the floor next to Taeyeon.

“Correction, WE spoil them too much, besides, it’s gonna be Christmas soon, let them have some fun” Tiffany pecked Taeyeon on her cheek.

“I have a boo-boo” Taeyeon pouted.

“Where?” Taeyeon pointed to her lips. Tiffany smacked her on the forehead and walked away.

“HEY! Arentchu gonna kiss my boo-boo better?”

“That was like the oldest trick in the book”

“Damn.”

 

“Woowww” The twins said in unison as they saw how beautifully the mall was decorated. Banners were hanging down from the wall, each banner more beautiful than the next. Bright lights were decorated everywhere, people working in shops could be seen wearing Christmas hats. A gigantic Christmas tree was decorated right in the middle of the mall, all the ornaments shining brightly as families took pictures of their children standing in front of the tree and right next to the tree, there was a Sana Clause sitting in a huge chair, child after child sitting on his lap and telling him their Christmas wishes.

“Umma!Appa! I wanna sit on Santa!”

“Me too!” Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed at how adorable their children were being.

“Alright! Lets goo” Taeyeon ran towards the line of people waiting to meet Santa Claus, Seohyun and Yoona giggling and happily running after her.

“I swear I have three kids, not two” Tiffany laughed as she walked after them.

After waiting a few minutes with a hyperactive Yoona of course, it was finally their turn to meet Santa, Yoona and Seohyun ran towards him and jumped on top of his lap.

“HOHOHO, What cute little twins”

“eeee” Taeyeon sang softly into Tiffany’s ear.

“TAE!” Tiffany smacked Taeyeon on her arm.

“Fine.”

“Santa, I want new storybooks this Christmas!”

“Alright, you’ll find it under your tree on Christmas morning” Santa winked at Taeyeon

‘Taeyeon-phileeee” Taeyeon once again sang into Tiffany’s ear.

“Idiot! He meant that we should get Hyunnie storybooks for Christmas!”

“ME ME! I Want a Spongebob doll THISSSS big!” Yoona stretched her arms as wide as she could.

“Alrighty then, You too will get it on Christmas morning, off you go now!”

Seohyun hopped off Santa’s lap thanking him politely before skipping back to her parents while Yoona pouted and stayed put on his lap.

“What’s wrong little one?”

“I wasn’t done tawking!” She huffed.

“It’s talking Yoong!”

“But the other children have their wishes too, We can’t let them wait can we?”

“But..”

“Be a good little girl, or you’ll get coal for Christmas! And I know you’re a sweet little angel, so run along now! And have a Merry Christmas!”

“You won’t give me coal.” Yoona glared.

“Ohh, I see where she got that glareee frommm”

“Shut up” Tiffany hissed.

“Come on Yoona, let’s go!” Seohyun dragged her sister by the arm. Yoona glared at Santa for a few more second before following her sister. Santa let out a sigh when they left.

“Scariest. Kid. Ever.” He thought before greeting the next child with another smile.

 

A/N: Heh, i know i got an on-going fic. But i just felt like writing a Taeny shot! :D Please enjoy it! (: