"Goodnight, baby"

Stolen Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wondered what Johnny is thinking right now, how exactly he took in the news of not being included even though he had trained for the longest period of time. He knows Johnny is way more talented than most of them.

He didn’t know what to say to the other except a simple ‘I’m sorry’. He laughed and cheered with the others, accepting and smiling at every congratulatory wish, halfway happy and halfway empty. ‘He’ll join us soon’ he tells himself, ‘They’ll join us soon’.

He couldn’t look sad, not when the other is being strong so he just pretended to not look too affected for him. The least he could do.

Johnny is funny and open-minded but he is conservative when it comes feelings and emotions, a lot of times Ten couldn’t read his mind, couldn’t know if the other was actually hurt a lot inside.

Johnny is a master at composing himself, hiding his thoughts. He doesn’t let others see past his smile and Ten can count the amount time he had ever seen the other cry, once, that was on his birthday when they surprised him with messages from his friends and family, and even then Johnny was trying hard to hold back the tears, laughing at himself in between.

He wants Johnny to trust him and know that he can be a strong pillar to lean on too, but he’s afraid he’ll lose him if he pushes him to it because Johnny is tough, and independent, and he likes it to be that way.

 

Ten didn’t want to move and wish to stay longer in bed, but time is moving, so he carefully got up, not wanting to wake his roommate, went to the bathroom and washed up.

He recalls the time Johnny confessed they showered together and wondered if it’ll get aired. He blushed at the thought because they revealed so much. It was intended to so that the other members and fans won’t get suspicious of their relationship. Johnny was cool with talking about them at that time, cool as in compared to now. These days Johnny seems hyper aware of other's presence and thoughts, they both are, but Johnny seems to take it a level higher. Maybe because they are starting to become idols.

Ten didn’t mind if the world don’t, his parents are supportive and his father loves Johnny. He’ll be forever glad he was born a Thai, his people are open-minded.

Their only problem is their dreams and where they chose to fulfill, if it wasn’t for their dream they would not have to be secretive about it but then, if it wasn’t for their dream itself, they would not have met.

Ten would choose to be secretive without any hint of hesitation over and over again rather than not having met Johnny at all.

Ten got out of the shower with a towel around his waist and using another to dry his hair, he still feels weird with his side head shaved but smiles nonetheless ‘Looks good’ Johnny had complemented him.

He grabs his clothes and got changed into them before deciding to wake Taeil up, they’ll be heading back to Korea soon and he can’t help the excitement bubbling inside his stomach. He already misses his giant.

Taeil opens his eyes groggily and stares at Ten for a good minute without uttering a word. Ten smiles down at him.

"Still wanna sleep while the rest of us flies back to Korea?" He teases and Taeil's eyes shot open and he quickly scrambles to his feet, one hand checking the time on his phone. He groans. He thought he was late.

 

 

Mark shifts in his bed, having already been awake for about half an hour. He stretch and looks at the time, a quarter pass 5, still too early. His phone beeps suddenly, a text from his mom pops up. He almost jumps when the occupant of the bed besides his shifts and his head quickly snaps to the side to find his roommate rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“Hyung?” he asked carefully so he won’t wake the other up if he was still asleep and just moving, and Mark wished that would true. Sadly that wasn’t the case and he in fact had woken his roommate.

Jaehyun opens his eyes and finds Mark staring at him cautiously and he smiles at him, he knows Mark doesn’t see it in himself but he can be really cute.

“You already awake?” he asks and Mark just smile sheepishly at him. “Couldn’t sleep?”

The younger took a moment before shaking his head. “Yes.. ., I mean no, I slept well, I mean, yeah but-“ Jaehyun chuckled, Mark isn’t too good with words and tends to jumble out sentences unlike his fluid rap.

“mmm, me too” he agreed to the younger’s unfinished sentence “Why don’t we just prepare early?”

“okay” came the reply.

 

Taeyong scrunches his face up while cleaning his side of the hotel room, he hadn’t bought his Febreeze. He folds his clothes again just to make sure and packs his things.

After a couple of minutes he stood, not having anything left to do and contemplates between waking his roommate up or letting him sleep for a little more time. He turns to look at the other bed to find the his roommate covered in his blanket up to his chest, lying sideways, his mob of orange hair scattering in the white pillow, lips forming a small pout and eyebrows creased.

Taeyong wanted to laugh but instead smiles and went closer. He presses his index finger in between the other’s brow, almost wanting to flick his forehead instead.

It seems to ease the other in his thoughts, his face now calm. Taeyong strolled around the room and finally decided to shower. He’ll wake Doyoung up later.

 

‘comin home yo’ Ten had texted him early in the morning and he had wished him to have a save flight. ‘They’re gonna be back’ that’s what he thought, but he knows they’ll be too busy to have time to hang out together, they both knew that.

He will be practicing and Ten will also be practising separately and travelling back and forth and the possibility of them sharing the same room is far ahead.

Permanency is against their concept and even if the both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter