Consequences

Stolen Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny taps his fingers in rhythm with the second’s hand clock near his bedside table. The time reads 1:57am but he felt quite perfectly awake, pondering over some little things. Ten and the other NCT U members will fly to China 6 hours from now and this was their last night together. The debuted members will be busy with schedules and shall need to fly from countries to countries starting from tomorrow. He and Ten will not be able to see each other much from now, spending more time with others than themselves. Taeil, Ten’s new and current roommate and the others had moved to the upper dorm. Ten, however, managed to convince their manager that he hasn’t set up his bed /intentionally/ in his new room.

Taeil, the eldest and Ten’s current roommate didn’t say anything and just smiled when the dancer told him he will be sleeping in the lower dorm for the night. He knew how much the two misses each other and how inseparable they always were. Where there was Johnny there was Ten, and where there would be a Ten there would always be a Johnny. Truth be told, he felt guilty and pities the American boy. The guy had been training for so long and there was a rumor that he was almost a member of EXO and everyone thought he was supposedly amongst the alpha of NCT, having Johnny, Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten and Jaehyun at the lead as promoters. He was taken aback when he and Mark were chosen but not Johnny, it was clear that they were all surprised but the tall dancer was suspiciously calm, like he had known about it all along. The American boy had a smile on his face with unreadable sets of eyes, and Taeil felt guilt creep under his skin with happiness blossoming in his heart at the same time, he felt as if he just stole someone else’s spot and his joy subsided.

Johnny only practiced harder than he already did and no one had enough courage to bring the situation up in front of him when he was always the same, dependable Johnny, energetic, happy, kind and confident. The eldest member just hopes that Ten would be there for the other because they all knew how much the latter adores the Thai boy. Everyone adores Ten to be exact, he is cute and funny and innocent and talented and bright and there was almost really nothing to dislike about the said boy, but the eldest knew Johnny’s affection towards the kid is more than any other. If Taeil hadn’t known better, he would’ve mistaken them to be more than friends.

 

A knock at the door had the eldest member pop his head out of the blanket because he has this habit of covering himself up when he’s in the middle of thinking. For a second he wonders if Ten had decided to come up but that proves to be wrong when a low mumble of “Hyung are you asleep?” reaches his ears. He knows who owns that deep voice.

“Taeyong-ah” he called out and the door creeks open to reveal a guilty looking Taeyong.

"Can’t sleep?” the dancer asked hesitantly and Taeil knew it meant more than that. Taeyong couldn’t sleep. But he wasn’t going to point that out. The elder is quick at observing people and sensing auras but he opt staying quiet and let others lie. He is not one to dig deep and cross lines and boundaries, but then he’s all for listen if they need him. He simply hums because it was true that he has only been thinking too much and not sleeping like he should be.

The white haired boy closed the door and strolled over to the unoccupied bed beside where the elder was sleeping, he let his hands fall on his knees before looking up at the other. Taeil was covered in his blanket up to his nose, clutching the end with his hands on both sides of his cheeks and blinking back at him. The dancer smiled and a small giggle escaped his throat, earning a confused look from Taeil.

“What?” His voice was a bit muffled and Taeyong finally let out a laugh. Taeil, confused and irritated let out a pout unseen by the other.

“Aigoo hyung, really” the dancer said between laughs that wasn’t too obnoxious to wake the next room. However, his laugh turns up short when his head made contact with the raw mattress. He stares at the plain white ceiling and their performance rewind in front of his eyes.

Of cheerless crowd during his parts; of people whispering to one another; of nameplates which all bear a name of a member colorfully written, except for his.

So they decided to debut the scammer

I really love them but the scammer is destroying their image

How can they allow the scammer to debut??

It's true that he has the looks but I'm really disappointed at SM for letting such a child to debut

I'm surprised they even took him in the first place

 

Taeil sat up as the atmosphere in the room thickens by the minute the dancer kept his silence. He knew what the other was thinking about but it isn’t something they both could solve, neither anybody else in the company. They’ll just have to wait until fans lets go of the past the dancer had thrown away long time ago. It’s true that karma isn’t a toy you can play with and that’s why there are such sayings ‘What goes around comes around’.

"Taeyong-ah” the dancer's thought came to a halt at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter