Bright eyes

Stolen Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: |Gray slanted words are always the past|

 

 

They lay in bed with the sounds only being their soft breathings and their hearts beating in sync. The taller’s arm used as a pillow replacement by the other. Johnny smiled to himself. ‘It’s worth it’. Sensing the other’s smile, Ten turned his head.

“What’s that smile for?” Johnny’s smile only grew wider which the smaller unconsciously mirrored.

“Nothing?” ‘You’re worth it’. Johnny looked at his eyes. ‘I may have to endure it for a little more time, but you’re worth it after all. Even after a long day it always gets better when I’m with you like this.’

Only when Ten started to close his eyes did Johnny realized he was leaning in. HOWEVER, that’ll have to wait because he immediately rolled over and fell to the floor the instant a knock came to their door. Ten gave him a judging look before answering.

"YES” he exclaimed loudly.

“Ten, don’t forget you have a schedule at 8 tomorrow” their manager called from behind not bothering to open the door.

"Okay” Ten thanked him as cheerful as he could with his tired body. This was just their beginning. It was his dream to become an idol and the happiness he felt standing on stage will always erase the cries of exhaustion.

As soon as the manager left Johnny felt the judging pairs on eyes on him again. He smiled sheepishly despite the erratic beating of his heart as he thought of being caught by one of their members. He could stand disgust shown by strangers but not from people he thought of as a family.

“Whaaaaat are you doing down there?” Ten cocked his eyebrows.

"I thought someone was gonna barge in”

“We’ve already mentioned how close we are and how we share beds” the one occupying the bed stated a matter of fact."and it’s not like the others don’t know that. Besides.. .this is your bed. Johnny” Ten motioned around himself. Johnny chuckled nervously and relaxed at the same time. At times he needs to control himself before the other starts to get suspicious. They’ve already secretly warned their members that them always being together isn’t something they should be weird out about.

“Well yeah” the elder of the two kneeled on both knees and reached for the one on the bed. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter