Love Is inevitable...

Smitten by you....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

"Sulli".  I called her because  she seems to be in a deep thought after what I  said. I just can't hide it anymore. I feel like I am gonna explode if I didn't get this out of my chest. I love her. I've fallen in love with her. 

"W-Why?". She asked me probably taken aback with my question a while ago. 

"I think I am in love with you... no I have fallen in love with you. " I told her. She looked at me with her eyes wide. 

"A-Are you certain about that?." She asked me. 

"Very certain. " I confirmed and she looked away. 

"But you can't just fall in love with a span of four days that's crazy". She told me while she stood up and faced me. Confusion is written in her face. 

I then held  both her shoulders  and told her. "Then I am crazy".    

I looked straight through her eyes looking for the same feelings mirrored in mine. She looked away again.She then removed my hand on her shoulders and turn her back on me. 

"Minho-" I cut her off. I am not ready to hear her rejection  not until I told her how I really feel. 

"I just told you how I feel because I can't contain it anymore. It overwhelms my whole being. I cant stop thinking of you. This is the first time this happened to me for my whole twenty-three years of existence.I am telling you this because I can't hide it anymore." I told her. 

"I am not a person who always smile yet when I think of you I just can't help it. I even see you in my dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter