A Date....

Smitten by you....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

 The kiss wasn't intentional. It was an accident yet it was my first kiss that's why I was a bit  angry at his dismissal of what happened. Would a woman want her first kiss to be brushed off just like that? No, not me. I decided to kiss his cheek because I thought I might have gone a bit much on my teasing. I didn't knew he'll turn his head on my side. I even confessed it was indeed my first kiss. I was thinking of going back to the hospital when he started to lift my chin and inched his face closer to mine. My breath hitched. He then kissed my face, all of my face. I was a bit flustered with the kiss that happened next. I even have the courage to return the favor. The both of us are walking when I turned my head to him. I dont know if I should tell him that I wanted to see him. How could you say 'I wanted to see you' not directly? I even can't sleep properly last night because I am thinking of him. I have a crush on him. I didn't have a crush after I turned 16, so its quite a bit new to me. 

"I really want to go explore the city because I won't stay long in this place. I'll have to go home soon. " I told him and he turned his gaze on me. 

"That's right. You should spend your last days here sightseeing and experiencing new things, something you have never did on your hometown before."He told me with a smile then he grabbed my hand. We toured the city. I just let him hold my hand and lead me to wherever he wanted to tour me. It was fun. We were walking hand in hand. It was fast but I felt happy. It felt so right holding a merely  stranger's hand...No it felt so right holding Minho's hand. This day was so much fun even if we only did the sightseeing yet I felt like my day was complete. He walked me back to the hospital again. 

I was currently laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling then I felt giddy. I felt butterflies on my stomach  and I burried my face in my pillow and muffled a scream. My aunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter