The kiss we shared....

Smitten by you....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli's POV

"You met a man." Came my aunt's voice when I came inside my room.I was surprised when I saw her on my back.. 

"You startled me, Auntie." I told her while she just smiled knowingly at me. Her eyebrows wriggling at me probably telling me to spill the beans.I sighed and sat beside her.

"I met a man."I started and she shrieked like a teenager that I have to cover my ears.

"Auntie." I told her with a hint of warning in my voice. She stopped and sit still once more yet her knowing smile still etched in her face.

"You went out with a man."She told me as a statement not as a question.I nodded my head and gestured for her not to shriek once more. 

"I had coffee with him and he accompanied me back here." I told her and she stared at me with her eyes seemingly waiting for more.I know she's very excited about me meeting a man.Jinri had a boyfriend when we're still in college while I decided not to entertain suitors and focused on my studies.She probably thinks it's about time I'll have a man in my life. I sighed.She's a bit overreacting about this matter.

"I met him today and I dont know anything about him except his name and that he's currently studying business administration here." I told her. 

"You didn't tell him your real name now, did you? ". She asked me with a hint of worry in her voice. I know I shouldn't just tell my name to someone I just met considering my being here in Manhattan is a secret.

"I didn't do that. ". I told her and her worried look vanished. 

"So you dont know anything about  him and he doesnt know stuffs about  you as well? ". She asked me and I nodded in confirmation "Then why dont you try getting to know each other?"

"What if he wont like who I was if he'll  find out about my illness? ". 

"That's highly unlikely because he decided to take you back here in the Manhattan Psychiatric Center. He probably thinks you have an illness of the mind yet he decided to ask you for a second date".  She told me and my eyes widen.  She  knew?  She heard him? 

"How did you know he asked me out for a second "date"?. I dont know  if it'll be a date of sort. 

"We'll I was kinda waiting for you outside and I kinda heard what he said. " She told me but I knew she didn't overhear it, she probably decided to listen to our conversation. 

"And I won't stop you tomorrow. You can go with him if you want. But remember marriage  first before 'you know' okay?. " She told me and I blushed. 

"Auntie! ". I told her and she just laughed. 

"Seriously now,  Sulli if you think this man can make you happy be with him tomorrow. I can't let you cry yourself to sleep again just because  you felt alone eventhough I am here with you. I know you dont want me to worry about you that's why you tend to keep things to yourself but you must remember that no matter what family is still where you can run when you felt devastated and alone. I am your family you can take shelter from me. " She told me and hugged me tight.My sister was the only one who knows what I feel. I am not someone who openly can tell what I am feeling. Our parents died when we're just 9. We lived with our Grandpa who treated us like a coin stash. Important when filled with money, a trash when nothing was left. Aunt Merlyn became our family when we turned twenty. She's the only one who really took care of us. I returned her embrace and kissed her cheek. 

"You make me happy too, Aunt Merlyn.Thank you for being with us. "I told her and she nodded her head. 

"You have to sleep now, you have a date tomorrow. " She told me while she laid beside me. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

Should I call her? Should I just go to her?. I've heard my phone ringing. It's an unknown nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter