Love at first sight...

Smitten by you....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manhattan, New York. 

Sulli's POV

Doctor Jameson told me my illness was almost cured. I was having delusions for such a long time. My Aunt Merlyn was accompanying me here in Manhattan for the medications of my sickness. I miss my twin but I cant go back to Spain just yet until Iam still having illusions.It will only take a week of medications before Dr. Jameson finally will let me out of this hospital. 

"Sulli, Dr. Jameson told me I can take you out of here". My aunt told me and I jumped out of bed and hugged her. 

"Thank you Auntie, thank you very much." I told her and kissed her cheeks. 

"Silly child,you should take a walk and at least be on a different place instead of this 4 walled room." She told me while she's my hair and looking at me with admiration.

"But I cant go out wearing this hospital gown now can I?" I told her while eyeing my piece of clothing. 

"Of course, I bought you a dress and a trench coat. Its quite breezy outside. Go now change, explore the world."She told me and I just laughed at her silly antics. Aunt Merlyn act like a teenager sometimes. I hurriedly took a shower and put on the dress and the trench coat. I brushed my hair and clipped my bangs. I put on a lip balm and I was good to go.She gave me a bag wherein all my necessary stuffs was in.  I bid goodbye to my aunt. I started to walk on the sidewalk. A cofee shop caught my eye. I went in and order a mocha frappe. I sat on the side of the window. I rummaged through my bag and found my favorite book. I was busy reading when someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Excuse me." Came a man's voice. I raised my head and saw a handsome man staring at me. The man is not an American. His features more Asian-like. 

"Yes?" I've asked him but he just stared at me intently.It was like he was dazed. 

I have cleared my throat. "Do you need anything?. "I told him politely. 

"Uh... " he suddenly said and turn his back on me. He blinked and cleared his throat.  "S-Sorry. "He stuttered then scratched his head. "What is happening to me?". He asked himself but I heard it well. 

I've chuckled and he turn his eyes on me he laughed as well. Well I find him silly. He looks funny. 

"So what do you need, really?" I have asked him and he smiled at me. 

"Can we share a table?  Its pretty crowded. " He told me and  I noticed it really was crowded. I decided to let him have the seat infront of me.I've noticed the big book he was holding,it was about business. He's probably a student.I went back to reading my book when I've felt his stare once more.I raised my head and fixed my eyes on him when he started flipping through his book. 

"So you usually read like that?".I asked him and he nodded his head. I smiled and stood up. I took his book from him and fixed it.

"You are reading the book upside down." I told him and he gulped.I chuckled once again he's like a kid caught stealing candy from a jar.He's cute.

"Do you know me?"I have asked him.

"No but I want to know you more,if you'll let me". He told me then looked away with a red tint in his cheeks.He's blushing.

"I like you."I told him and he widens his eyes. I pinched the bridge of his nose and he became more red.

"You're so sudden."He told me and I just chuckled once more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter