Episode 1

Mix Up!

Here we have our 14 Members who are gonna participate in this Show”, Bang Si-Hyuk shouted into the Microphone. Out of the back came the 14 Boygroup Members.

So everybody who is watching should know, that non of these 14 guys knows what is happening today”, Park Jin-Young laughed with the audience.

So I'll explain what is gonna happen this next few Weeks!”, Bang Si-Hyuk said, “So this 14 members get split into three groups! But not just with their Group members, no! They get mixed with each other!”

All 14 Boys looked shocked.

And in the next couple of weeks, they will be a totally new group and need to learn to get a long!”, Bang Si-Hyuk finished.

I'll announce now the groups”, Park Jin-Young said and the 14 Guys stepped forward. On Wall in the back appeared three large Numbers,”The first Member of Group Number one will be”

Silence was in the room.

Park Jinyoung aka Junior!”

Everybody cheered.

The first Member in Group Number two will be... Seokjin aka Jin!”

The first Member in Group Number three will be... Jaebum aka JB! The first Members please take place in front of the big Numbers in the back”

 

And so every Group was announced.

We also have already names prepared!”, Park Jin-Young smiled.

Group Number one with the Members: Jinyoung, Sugar, Jimin and Yugeom will get the Name Weird Mix! Please go Backstage now!”, Bang Si-Hyuk announced.

Next up we have Seokjin, Youngjae, Mark and Taehyung. We gave you guys the Name Opposite Line! Please join the others in the Back!”, Park Jin-Young said, “And Group Number three with Jaebum, Namjoon, Jungkook and Bambam. Your Group was the easiest to name. Your name will be 2 Fathers 2 Sons. You can stay here and the others will come again!”

 

So now that you have the Names, you will get the rest of the Information! For the next three Month, each group will share their own Dorm. You can't see any members of the other groups in this next three months outside from the show here”, Bang Si-Hyuk started explaining,“For each week you get a mission. This Weeks Mission is getting to know each other and to prepare a Performance. Good Luck!”

 

-

 

The Groups got backstage but separated.

Can't I say Goodbye to my Group members?”, Jaebum asked the Security guy.

No, you can't. By the way my name is Joon. I'll stay by you guys the next couple of months. The Man next to me is Nabi”, the Security guy introduced himself and the other Security guy next to him. Jaebum wasn't happy that he couldn't say Goodbye to his follow Members.

Jaebum!”, Bambam said happily and hugged his Hyung. Jaebum looked at the younger fellow with a Smile and petted his Head.

Jaebum, you have a creepy smile”, Bambam quirked out and stepped a few steps back. The older just laughed.

Hi, I'm Namjoon”, Namjoon introduced himself to Jaebum, who nodded and said calmly: “My Name is Jaebum, nice to meet you”

Bambam busted out in laughing.

You are to formal Jaebum Hyung”, Bambam laughed and put his head on the older ones Shoulder, “I'm Bambam by the way”

I'm Jungkook”, the younger one next to Namjoon said with a shy smile.

 

-

Everybody sat quite opposite to each other.

I'm Youngjae”, Youngjae spoke up and looked unsure what to say next.

No one said something.

Is there a rule how we share rooms?”, Jin asked with a slight smile.

The Security guy pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

So here in this Dorm are two rooms”, the Security guy, who introduced himself as Jim started to read to note in his Hands, “Taehyung and Mark are sharing a room and the other two share one”

Mark stood up and grabbed his bags, that his Manger packed for everyone of his Group members.

Taehyung, wanna check out our room?”, Mark asked with a smile and chuckled.

Yeah!”, Taehyung shouted and ran to his bag grabbed it and followed Mark.

 

-

Here is a weird atmosphere”, Yugeom said honestly and looked at he ground.

Sugar nodded his head in agreement.

Hey, it'll get better!”, Junior tried to make positive atmosphere, but it was hard to do so if you yourself aren't really positive for this Situation.

You saw this Guy before in the audience with the big Nose?”, Sugar laughed. And so everyone started ing but several people. They found one thing that they had in common : ing about People!

 

-

Jaebum laughed with all his new Members.

They had a found a way to connect. It was through dancing funny or telling old Stories.

 

-

Hello, I'm home again”, Hoseok opened the front door of his Dorm. Nobody answered. Hoseok felt weird, it was way to quite in the Dorm, where usually the youngest made lots of noises.

Hello?”, Hoseok called and walked through every room. Because he had no Idea what is going on, he grabbed his phone and dialed the Members Numbers. But every Phone seemed to be shut off.

He looked into the clothes and found clothes missing, only his closest still had all his clothes.

Is this a Prank?”, Hoseok called and looked for a hidden camera, “Where are you Guys?”

 

-

Hey Guys, your Boy is back”, Jackson screamed and walked happily through his Dorm. But no one replied. “I'm Back!”, he said again and peeked into the living room.

It's me Jackson, don't be scared”, he laughed, but soon it faded.

Mark? Jinyoung? Jaebum? Yugeom? Youngjae? Bambam?”, Jackson said sadly and looked through every room. No one could be found, no one answered their phone.

 

-

Si-Hyuk?”, JYP asked.

Yes, Jin-Young?”

Didn't we forget something?”

I don't think so”

Puh, I almost thought we forgot something!”

Both laughed.

_

What do you mean, JYP Hyung isn't here?”, Jackson asked with wide eyes,” Where is he?”

 

I can't tell you, I'm just a substitute”, the woman in front of Jackson said.

 

Doesn't it stand anywhere?”, Jackson asked, and tried to look at the computer screen.

 

I'm not familiar with it, I'm sorry. I'll inform you when I find out where your Group and Mister JYP are”, the substitute tried to calm Jackson down.

But please make it quick!”, Jackson said and hurried out of the building.

-

Hello, I know that Members would never would get forgotten! But for this Story I think it would be funny :D

Love

Cassandra xx