Episode 3

Mix Up!

I missed you soo much”, he said while tears rolling down his face.

You could have asked that they would sneak you out! Why? Why didn't you do this? You couldn't have missed me”, the other cried with tears in their eyes.

 

Hoseok woke up with Tears in his eyes. A few weeks had past since the Show “Mix Up!” started because of the fights in the groups.

Hoseok couldn't sleep anymore, he needed to see him. He just put on his Shoes and Jacket and went out of the room.

Mino?”, Hoseok asked his Bodyguard. Mino turned around and smiled at him. Since the Show started five weeks ago, Hoseok and Mino became friends. Mino had offered him a while back, that he would bring Hoseok to anyone he wants to.

Hoseok, which Team should it be?”, Mino chuckled.

Team Number two, please”, Hoseok said with a shy smile.

Did I hear Team Number two?”, tired Jackson said, who peeked out the door.

Yes, you want to join?”, Mino asked. Jackson nodded, went into the room again and came back a few seconds later.

I will just quickly call their Security man asked him if the boys are still there”, Mino said and walked way from the two Rappers.

After almost ten minutes Mino came back, with a not so happy face.

Mino, is something wrong?”, Hoseok and Jackson asked in a unison.

Guys, it's better if you don't go there”, Mino said honestly.

Did something? Is it the reason why it took you so long to come back?”, Jackson asked with a worried face.

Please trust me, you really don't want to know”, Mino sighted and tried to avoid a longer conversation, he felt really bad for the two younger ones standing next to him.

What did their Security man told you?”, Hoseok asked.

We just exchanged information about Team 2 and you guys”, Mino explained, “I need to go to a meeting tomorrow with the other Bodyguards and Security guys”

Still confused Jackson and Hoseok went back into their room.

-

Hello and welcome to the fifth Episode of Mix Up!”, Hoseok greeted the viewers, “I'm your host J-Hope again”

And I'm your Host, Jackson! Hello!”, Jackson said and smiled, “This Weeks Challenge was not to perform a Song. No all four Members of each group, should film a Day in their lives in the new groups”

Today we gonna see the footage and also Interview each member, alone”, Hoseok said, “So let's go!”

Hoseok and Jackson went Backstage to get ready for the Interviews. Both got fresh Makeup and got Cards with the Questions and the members they are gonna interview.

 

After all the Videos were played, Jackson was the first to give an Interview. He went into a small room. Camera and everything was set up, ready to film. The Space was small so just Interviewer and one Idol could fit in.

Soon enough the first Idol came in. Jackson smiled at the guy in front of him.

Hello”, Jackson greeted him with a smile.

Hello”, the other said with a sad smile. Jackson didn't really understand why he had a sad smile, was is it so bad seeing him?

1,2,3”, The Director said and the Interview started.

Hello, I'm here with my old Band member, Youngjae!”,Jackson spoke to the Camera in front of him.

Hello!”, Youngjae tried to say happily. Jackson was very confused because of Youngjaes Actions.

So Youngjae, how does it feel to be in a different group?”, Jackson asked the first question.

It's okay. But I miss Got7”, Youngjae said while tears started streaming down his face and the tears didn't stop rolling. Jackson tried very hard not to cry himself, but they just started rolling down his face.

Youngjae wanted to hug Jackson very badly and same was for Jackson. But everyone around them shook their heads.

Jackson wiped away his tears and tried to smile.

Let's go move on”, Jackson said, “What was your favorite Performance in this Show”

Our 'All of me' Performance”, Youngjae shortly answered.

So the interview went on.

Thank you for join me Youngjae, see you next week!”, Jackson said.

Yes, see you next week”, Youngjae said and the cameras turned off. Youngjae and Jackson crushed together and hugged each other very tightly.

But soon they needed to part, they weren't allowed to say anything to each other.

 

In the other room already started the next interview.

Hello everyone, here with me I've Got7s Leader Jaebum aka JB”, Hoseok introduced the Idol with him.

 

-

Okay, finally it's the last Interview of the Day”, Jackson said happily and smiled to himself.

Hello!”, the Person said coming in. It was Taehyung.

Hello”, Jackson smiled.

Okay, it starts in three, two, one, go!”, the Director said.

Hello guys, that is my last Interview for today, but don't get sad, next Week is another were you can see me”, Jackson winked at the camera, then he turned to Taehyung, who looked everywhere but to Jackson, “Here with me I've Taehyung aka V”

He finally looked at Jackson with a guilty look on his face.

Hello, it's me V”, Taehyung smiled in the Camera behind Jackson.

A Question that the Fans ask a lot is, if you are missing your Members and how you feel about J-Hope being a Host here on the Show”, Jackson read the sentence from his Cards.

Taehyung looked shocked by the Question and looked down.

Of course I miss them, they are like my Family”, Taehyung answered , “I think it's still funny that you two were forgotten. I haven't forgotten Hoseok, I knew he was missing but I thought that he wasn't there on propose”

 

The Interview ended quickly and the last Words Taehyung whispered to the Camera was a 'Sorry'.

 

Thank you for the Interview, Mark”, Hoseok ended the Interview. As the Cameras turned off, Mark started to cry badly and sunk on the ground.

Mark come on, we need to head back to the dorm”, his Security guy said and Marks back.

I feel too guilty to go back”, Mark whispered. Hoseok was confused what the guy was saying.

Hoseok, hurry up come here! Mino bought us the Sims 4 for your PC”, Jackson was heard behind Hoseok.

As Mark heard Jacksons Voice, he stood up and tried to get over the Table between the Chairs, they were sitting on before.

Jackson!”, Mark cried. Jackson looked through the Door to see Mark, he run over there faster as the wind and embraced Mark. Both cried hard, but Mino and Marks Security guy pulled them away from each other.

Both cried as they were pulled away from one another. Hoseok quickly walked close behind Mino who had Jackson under his arm.