Episode 2

Mix Up!

JYP Hyung!”

Si-Hyuk Ssi!”

 

Si-Hyuk and Jin-Youngs Eyes widen as they saw two totally lost boys in front of them. In this moment they realized what they had forgotten, it where the two boys who where on Vacation.

Hoseok, as well as Jackson, had Tears in their Eyes.

Where are my Members?”, Hoseok asked worriedly, “Is it because I had fought with some of the often at the moment?”

Jackson nodded in agreement.

No, Hoseok. Don't worry”, Si-Hyuk said and wiped the swear away from his forehead.

What ever I did, I'm sorry”, Jackson apologized.

Jackson, you aren't the one to say sorry...It is us to say sorry actually”, Jin-Young explained with a sad smile.

So the both CEO's told them everything about the TV Show and where the Members where. They also mentioned how they stupidly forgot them.

 

-

We are gonna be MCs I like that Idea!”, Jackson said happily as he entered the Hotel room with Hoseok.

Yeah! I think it's gonna be really fun”, Hoseok smiled. Both placed their Suitcases on their Beds and unpacked them, because they were staying there as long as the show is running.

When both finished unpacking, they fell on their beds. Before this event they didn't had anything to do with each other, but now they needed to work together.

So your Group was fighting as well?”, Jackson asked Hoseok and looked at the wall.

Yeah...”, Hoseok answered and looked out the window, “Even through we fought a lot, I still want to see all of them”

Me too”, Jackson agreed.

There was a knock heard on the door. Jackson stood up and opened it to find Park Jin-Young and Bang Si-Hyuk.

Hello, we need to talk to you guys one more time, before the next show”, Bang Si-Hyuk explained as he walked in.

 

Everybody was sitting quietly in the room.

We haven't told you why we made this show”, JYP said as the younger ones nodded, “We made this show, because all of you were fighting the whole time, you couldn't even do an Interview without someone getting mad. So we made the Show to separate the members, so you can realize how good is to actually to have your usual group and so all of you can think of what you have done wrong”

We still don't know what happened in both groups”, Bang Si-Hyuk stated.

Jackson and Hoseok looked at their Bosses with shameful faces.

I can't tell you it, Sir”, Jackson apologized, as well did Hoseok.

Both of you remember you can't see the other members, outside the show and can't talk to them, just on stage. Bodyguards and Security is always around, to see that something like outside meeting will happen”, JYP said before he left with Bang Si-Hyuk.

-

As Hoseoks Makeup was finished he tried sneaking out of Jackson and his Dressing room but got caught...and that several times.

Aish!”, Hoseok groaned as he fell on a chair in their room.

I tried it too”, Jackson laughed.

Jackson don't move, I'm trying to do your Makeup”, the Makeup Artist complained.

Oh sorry”, Jackson apologized.

 

After Jacksons Makeup was done, Hoseok and he were escorted to the stage.

 

-

Hello, Ladies and Gentleman!”, Jackson screamed into the Microphone.

Hello!”, Hoseok shouted and the audience screamed.

A lot of you have probably noticed that we were missing last week. Well we were forgotten”, Hoseok told the audience, “But now were are the hosts!”

Aren't we better than our old Hyungs?”, Jackson asked and the audience agreed,

So this weeks Mission was to get to know each other and to prepare a Performance”

The first to perform are Weird Mix!”, Hoseok screamed into the Microphone.

The big screen behind them started to play an intro Video for them. Hoseok and Jackson quickly walked Backstage to watch the Video.

Both of them got jealous of how they got along. Team 1 aka Weird Mix aka Junior, Suga, Jimin and Yugeom laughed a lot and seem to enjoy each other.

After the Video finished Team 1 appeared on stage and started to perform 'If you do' from Got7.

Both Rappers looked at the screen with open mouths. All four of them rocked the performance.

As the Performance ended, the two hosts walked onto the stage.

Amazing!”, Hoseok said to the four boys, who looked very proud of themselves.

I can just say wow!”, Jackson said. As he looked at Junior his mood changed, also to Yugeom made him feel weird. But he couldn't look sad or angry right now, so he put on the best fake smile he could.

Also Hoseok tried his best.

The Rappers could tell, that the four Boys in front of them also tried their best.

Thank you for you Performance, next up we've Team 2 aka Opposite Line!”, Hoseok announced and the intro Video started playing, again everybody was walking off the stage quickly.

 

And so everybody performed. Jackson and Hoseok were really surprised as how well everybody did.

When they were back into the Hotel room both of them fell on their Beds.

Jackson?”, Hoseok asked.

Yeah?”

Wanna watch he show? I want to see how well we did”

Jackson nodded and moved over to Hoseoks Bed, who already had found the Video of the Days show.

I think we are hilarious!”, Jackson laughed, Hoseok agreed with laughing, but as they saw the Interviews with their fellow members, the laughing was gone.

The Interview with Team 2 was the weirdest of all.

All they were doing was mumbling Words or stuttering them. There were also a lot of awkward looks.

Hoseok?”

Jackson?”

Both looked at each other while the Video was still playing.

What was the reason for your Group fighting?”, Hoseok asked with a very serious looking face.

I'll tell you, when you tell me first”, Jackson said without hesitation.

Okay”, Hoseok sighted.

-

That awkwardness on Stage was horrible”, Bambam said while letting himself fall on the Sofa. Everybody agreed, even den Security Guys.

We could even feel it off Stage”, Joon chuckled softly, “What kinda of fight did your two groups have?”

In our group it was that one subject: too much lovey dovey stuff”, Namjoon chuckled now, “I know it's stupid but I'm still kinda annoyed by it”

Wish it was just lovey dovey stuff...we have fights because of love, where everybody loved to be lovey dovey”, Jaebum said. It was quiet for a second before everybody started laughing because Bambam and Jungkook were sleeping on each other.

-

Hoseok? Do we have more tissues?”, Jackson asked while wiping his tears away with his sleeves.

I'm sorry but I used all already”, Hoseok sobbed.

This Movie hits me deeply”, Jackson said still crying.

Why did we watch the whole Hobbit trilogy again?”, Hoseok asked tried to find a tissue that wasn't to wet so he could wipe his tears away, “Why did Thorin need to die?”

While the two tried to calm down, a knock was heard. Hoseok stood up and walked over to the door, he first peeked through the hole to see who was standing there, he saw one of their Bodyguards and opened the door.

Is something wrong?”, the Bodyguard asked as he saw Hoseoks red eyes.

No everything is fine, we just watched a movie”, Hoseok laughed, “Do you need anything?”

I just wanted to check on your guys”, the Bodyguard said with a smile.

Before Hoseok closed the door the Bodyguard whispered : “If you need anything or anyone, just tell me”

Hoseok smiled and closed the Door.