Prolog

Mix Up!

"GoodMorning, Ladies and Gentleman and Welcome to this Brand new Show!",the MC greeted the audience, "I'm your Host for this Show, Park Jin-Young also know as JYP" Next to Mister JYP was standing another MC.

"I'm also an Host here, my Name is Bang Si-Hyuk", the other said with a smile.

"So what are we going to do today?", Jin-Young Park asked Bang Si-Hyuk with a smirk on his face.

"Well Jinyoung, today Mix it up!", Bang Si-Hyuk screamed into his Microphone and the audience cheered.

 

-

6Months before

 

"Guys,you need to work together!", JYP said angry and pulled his Hair.

"Weare trying our best, I'm sorry Sir", JB apologized and turned to the Boys,"Now come on guys, we can do it better!"

"Justshut up Jaebum! We all know that it doesn't work at the moment withus seven!", Jr complained, not even looking to Park Jin-Young whoreally looked angry at him.

"Jinyoungcalm down", Mark tried to calm his friend down. Jr didn't react tothat and just grabed his stuff and went out of the room. JB apologizedseveral times to Park Jin-Young, who just shook his head.

Behindthem were the other five members who were fighting.

"Allthis happened right now, because Yugeom didn't got his Part right!",Jackson almost shouted.

"Thatisn't true and you know that!", Yugeom whined with tears rollingdown his face.

"Stopit, Jackson! It doesn't bring us anywhere", Mark said calmly andrubbed Jacksons Back.

"Weall know it was Youngjaes Fault, so why do you try to make it seemlike it was Yugeoms Fault!", Bambam cried and pushed Jacksonagainst the Wall, "You are such a stupid "

Bambamand Jackson started to punch and kick each other, till Mark got inthe middle of it. Both of them, accidentally punched into MarksStomach and Face. The older coughed and fell onto the ground. Jacksonand Bambam stopped in this moment and looked at poor Mark, who heldhis Stomach.

Jacksongot even angrier now.

"Howcould you do this Mark?!", Jackson screamed so loud, that everyonecould have swear it would even be heard in the States. Bambam didn'tlet Jackson say something so stupid, because it wasn't just hisfault,it was Jacksons fault as well, that their oldest Member was lying on the ground.

"Areyou dumb or something and I thought every Chinese Person was smart",Bambam laughed bitterly, "It wasn't just me who punched Mark, it wasyou as well, you Chink!"

"Stopit,Guys!", Youngjae tried to stop them, bother glared at him withdark eyes.

"Shutyour Mouth, Youngjae! It was your fault after all that Practicedidn't work and everybody got angry!", Bambam shouted at Youngjae.

"No!It was freaking Yugeoms Fault!", Jackson screamed and jumped onBambam, who fell on the ground right on top of Mark, who screamed inPain.

"Ishere a hidden Camera? Is it a Prank again?", Yugeom askedYoungjae,Jaebum and JYP who where standing next to him, everybodyshook their head. 

"I'llcall the Security this is going to far! We can't stop themourselves without getting hurt like Mark",JYP mumbled and dialed the Number of the Security, JB inthe meanwhile called the ambulance, because Mark seemed prettyinjured.

Soonthree tall Man, as well as the ambulance stormed into the room. The Security men ran over to Bambam andJackson and pulled them away from each other. The ambulance took care of Mark in the meantime.

"Bringthem to separate rooms please and watch over them till I'll come andtalk to them", JYP ordered, "Jaebum you'll go with Mark to theHospital, Yugeom and Youngjae, you two will search for Jinyoung andcalm him down and tell him what also happened and that I want to talk to him later"

Aseverybody was gone, JYP sighted and let himself sink to the Ground.

Latelyhe heard a lot of complaints from the Manger of the Boys, today, hethought, he could get them under control but it didn't seem like itat all.

JYPknew he couldn't just disband them or take out two or three Members and replace them, that wasn't possible at the current moment.

 

-

"Jin Hyung, can you please be a bit more quite?", Jimin asked his Hyung.

"Jimin,can you please be quite?", Jin mocked Jimin and gave him a annoyedlook.

"I'mtrying to talk to my Mom!", Jimin tried to sound nice.

"And I'mtrying to live", Jin said in a sassy tone.

Jimin didn't saw anything comming from this conversation, so he just stood up to go somewhere else.

Hefinally found a quite and peacefull place in Bang Si-Hyuks Office, who was friendly enoughto let him talk their to his mom.

Butthe peace and quietness didn't last long, as Taehyung and Yoongistormed into the Office with pissed off Faces.

"Iwill not longer like to be in a group with such a freaking Weirdo! Heis a Alien for Gods Sake!", Suga shouted angry.

"Holdon Grandpa! You are always complaining about the  stupid Stuff!",Taehyung shouted at Yoongi. Bang Si-Hyuk looked at the two Boys witha worried Face. Almost everyone in the Group seemed to go get annoyedat each other at the moment and they wouldn't stop fighting.

"Can all three of you please leave the Office?", Bang Si-Hyuk said calmly and everyone got out ofthe room.

-

"Jacksonwhat is going on with you guys lately?", JYP asked Jackson with aworried look, "You all were so close to each other! What happened?"

Jacksonlooked to the ground with Tears in his Eyes.

"Idon't want to talk about it", he sobbed.

"Jackson,please tell me. I want to help you all!", JYP lifted, carefully,Jacksons Face and looked him him.

"PleaseJYP Hyung, I can't", Jackson whispered. JYP let go of Jackson faceand the younger put his Face into his Hands.

BeforeJYP went out of the Door, Jackson asked quietly : "Is everythingokay with Mark?"

"Wedidn't hear anything yet. Jaebum went with Mark to the Hospital,he'll call us when they find something out", JYP said and went outof the room to the room where Bambam was. He slowly opened up theDoor and saw Bambam sitting on a Chair, his Head down with theSecurity guy next to him, who had his Hand on the youngers Back.

Asthe Security guy saw JYP, he went straight over to him.

"Didhe tell you anything?", JYP whispered.

"Notreally",the Security guy answered.

"Whatdid he say"

"Hemumbled about someone he doesn't want to lose to anyone"

JYPsighted in frustration. He knew it from the beginning Love wasinvolved, like always was when a Band was fighting.

"Pleasewait outside the door,while I'll go talk to him", JYP whispered to theSecurity guy. The Man nodded and went outside, while JYP walked overto Bambam. He took place on the Sofa, which was opposite to the Chairwhere Bambam sat on.

"HeyBambam", JYP said softly. The younger looked up, but didn't sayanything.

ParkJin-Young sighted, that was harder than he thought.

"Whyare you guys fighting lately so often?", the older asked with aconcerned look.

Bambamstill didn't answer.

"Please, you need to talk to me!"

Theyounger nodded and tried to say something, but stopped before a Wordcould left his Mouth.

"Are you guys fighting because of love?", the older asked.

Bambamseyes widened as he looked up to the older one.

"SoI'm right?"

Bambamstill didn't answer. Park Jin-Young was really surprised that Bambamhadn't answered one single question, because normallyBambam wouldn't stop talking. The older knew that Bambam wouldn'ttalk to him today so he left the room and said to the security, thathe should Bambam to the Boys Dorm.

 

Onthat Day JYP asked all the Boys what the problem was, but nobodywanted to give him an answer to his question, even Mark who tried to stop the fightwouldn't say anything. Who by the way wasn't to injured and could come back on the next day.

 

Sothe last Person JYP wanted to ask was Jaebum, he was the only one whohe didn't asked yet.

Helet Jaebum come to his office in the late evening.

"Jaebum,please be the one who can answer this question", JYP started theirconversation, "Why are all of you fighting consistently?"

Jaebumscratched his Neck nervously.

"DoI have to answer that?", Jaebum asked.

"Ifyou don't answer, I'll need to make a Phone call"

"Okay",was Jaebums answer.

ParkJin-Young picked up his phone and dialed a certain number.

"Hello,this is Park Jin-Young"

"Yes,I wanted to talk about your request"

"Itotally agree with that Idea"

"Insix Months? Why not earlier?"

"Ah,you are right"

"Seeyou then, Goodbye"

Jaebumlooked clueless at his Boss.

 

"Waitsix Months and you'll see what that Phone call was about", JYP said to Jaebum.