That room ~

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I start my work as an assistant in the salon.​

"Kyuhyun! We would like the afternoon tea set." Sunny, her cheeks scarlet from being escorted by Donghae, sits at a table in the corner.

"Yes, ma'am."

Donghae isn't trying to approach me, either. Most likely because he is in front of so many people with Sunny.

I prepare the tea set while thinking about Siwon's attitude in the library yesterday. The moment I said he must have loved Sooman and Eunjin, his expression changed. Did something happened to them in the past? I don't think Siwon will tell me though. I wonder if there's anybody who knows more about those three...

"Hello, Kyuhyun! Could I have more tea?" Leeteuk waves at me from a table near the window.

That's right, Leeteuk might know...! I carry the teapot to Leeteuk's table.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Here you are." While pouring the tea, I casually try to question him.

"Leeteuk, can I ask you a little about the past?"

"What do you want to hear about? The heroic tale when I retrieved a scale from a dragon? or..."

"It's about Siwon."

"I see. Siwon, huh? Sure, let's chat somewhere else."

"Huh?"

"This isn't really the place to talk about it." Leeteuk drinks the freshly poured tea in one gulp and stands up.

"But I'm in middle of work."

"Isn't it one of your duties to respond to the requests of customers?"

"Okay. Please wait a moment, though." I search for Siwon to ask permission, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to be in the salon. I guess it's okay if it's only for a bit... I head to the courtyard with Leeteuk.

-----

Once we reach the courtyard, I open my mouth immediately. "It's about Siwon and this hotel."

"Wait now. No need to rush. Let's sit on this bench first."

"No, this is fine. I have to get back to work soon."

"You're a hard-worker. Is Siwon the reason why you're working so hard?"

"No, that's not it. It's because if I don't work, I can't stay here."

However Leeteuk doesn't look satisfied with my explanation. He surveys me with probing eyes. I quickly want to get the story out of him and return to work, but he isn't making it easy."

"Please tell me, Leeteuk. What happened to Siwon here?"

"Siwon, huh..." Leeteuk's eyes light up teasingly. "You always talk about Siwon . It's almost like you're in love with him."

"What..?" Surprised at Leeteuk's words, it takes a moment for me to respond. "Of course... not. I'm afraid you're mistaken."

"Really? Then that means I have a chance with you?"Leeteuk takes a step c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter