Forever With You

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... this is the last chapter (TT^TT) 

"WHAT?!" The three asked in unison.

"I've decided that I'll give up--"

"Kyuhyun, that is no way to solve the problems. Sungmin, explain this idiot something!" Donghae interrupts me.

"Wait--" I was interrupted by Sungmin.

"What Donghae is saying is correct. You can't just give away your life for him. There must be some other way."

"I know, but--" I try to talk again but was interrupted by Leeteuk.

"Kyuhyun, I'm sorry but I'm not accepting your life as the compensation. I'm sure Siwon won't be happy if you do this."

"Just shut up guys!" I burst out due to irritation. "Will you guys listen to me first before speaking...?"

"Go ahead..." Sungmin urges me to speak.

"Thank you. I've decided that I'll give up my life of... being human."

"What?!" Leeteuk looks at me confused.

"I said I want to give up being a human. Don't you get it?"

"I get it. But if you do that, you will end up as a vampire. You will never be able to return being a human. You will never be able to walk below the sun and you will become a creature of the Dark World. Isn't that why you and Siwon were working so hard? To prevent that?"

"I don't care. I can't continue living without Siwon." I look at Leeteuk, hoping that he would see that I was serious. 

"Why do you look at me with such earnest eyes?" Leeteuk asks in a troubled voice. "You make me grant your wish."

"Then you'll do it?!"

"How could I not? Just make sure that Siwon doesn't kill me."

"I'll explain to him that I made you do it."

"I'll accept your price then."

Leeteuk hovers his hand over my body. My heart thumps loudly once. My chest... it hurts... the heartbeat echoing in getting faster and faster. the blood in body feels like it's boiling. It's so hot! After the scorching heat, the blood suddenly starts to cool down. I feel my core become cold and my heartbeat steadies.

"I've accepted it." Leeteuk declared.

"Did I... become a vampire?"

"Yes, you are a full vampire now."

Next, Leeteuk makes a magic circle appear around Siwon. He chants a spell, and the magic circle shines with white light, enveloping Siwon's body in that light.

Siwon!  I stare at the sight, not taking my eyes away from him until the light disappears. At last, the magic circle fades, and Siwon's hand twitches.

"Siwon!" I rush over to Siwon and kneel beside him. Siwon's eyelids slowly start to open. "Siwon, can you tell who I am?!"

Siwon glances around until he catches the sight of me. "Kyuhyun..." His voice is hoarse when he calls my name.

"Siwon! I'm so glad!"

"Am I... alive?" Siwon sits up and touches his thigh and chest, furrowing his eyebrows in awe. "My wound is gone." His gaze falls back to me, and he freezes.

"Kyuhyun!" Siwon widens his eyes and grabs my shoulders. "You're a vampire! You weren't able to drink Valencia's evening dew in time?" 

Bells start to chime. It indicated that the 11th day has started.

Siwon stares at me "The 10th day has just ended... So then why?!"

"I had another way to use it, so I let go of being human earlier than planned."

"Another way to use it?" Siwon thinks for sometime and then gasps. He glares at Leeteuk.

"Tell me that you didn't take that as the price..."

"Don't blame me, Siwon." Leeteuk covers his ears and turns away.

"Kyuhyun! Why did you do this?" Siwon grabs my shoulders.

"Its obvious. I did it because I love you." I put my hands around Siwon, and bury my face in the crook of his neck. "I can't live in a world without you." Siwon freezes again as if taken off guard, but then hugs me back.

"Kyuhyun... you fool. Jumping into the Dark World when you didn't have to."

"As long as you're there, Siwon, I don't care what world I'm in. So, don't leave me alone."

Siwon gently pats me on the head. "If that's your wish, we'll be together forever."

Vampires don't have a fixed lifespan. Forever literally means forever. I will continue to live eternally with Siwon. A breeze comes between us and a clear voice rings.

"Siwon... Kyuhyun..."

"Who is it?" I ask in confusion.

"It's me. Valencia."

"Valencia..." Siwon opens his eyes wide and stares at the rose.

"Thank you for saving Siwon, Kyuhyun."

"What is Valencia talking about?" 

"Valencia asked me to save you before." I smile at the confused Siwon.

"Siwon was hurting because of Sooman and Eunjin. I wanted Kyuhyun to release him from that pain."

"I see..." Siwon sighs.

"Valencia!" Donghae shouts in a happy voice. "I was worried! Are you all right now?"

"I am, Donghae. I am happy to see you again."

"You don't have to worry anymore. From now on, I'll protect both you and this castle."

"I'm overflowing with new powers, too. It looks like I can start playing tricks on you again." A ripple of laughter echoes from the roses.

"Tricks?" I look at Siwon.

"She likes to play around with the layout of the hotel, changing the locations of the rooms and such. I'd rather that you didn't, since the guests will get lost." Siwon comments with a frown.

"You're too serious. You don't know how to enjoy yourself." Every time the roses sway with the wind, glorious laughter echoes in the Rose Garden.

"It's become lively all of a sudden. Like when Sooman and Eunjin were still here." Leeteuk claps his hands.

"Yes, it has..." Sungmin siad, looking a bit down.

"What is it, Sungmin? You look down." Leeteuk taps Sungmin on the shoulder.

"Sungmin, I was worried about you too." Valencia said.

"About me?" Sungmin looked at Valencia, surprised.

"Yes. Sooman was always worrying about you."

"That's impossible. He does not..."

"I had to make you stay at this hotel for a long time since Sooman left. But you're free now. You can go to the outside world if you want."

"Free..." Sungmin repeats.

"Sooman didn't plan on keeping everyone here. He thought of you as family and loved you. As much as he could."

"It is too late for that." Sungmin curls his lips up into a sneer. "His way of showing his feeling... is difficult to understand." A single tear falls down Sungmin's cheek. Sungmin's heart is also free now.

"How does it feel, Siwon? Like time has begun to move after being frozen for 500 years?" Leeteuk asks.

"You could say so."

Donghae continues to talk to Valencia with Sungmin. Siwon and Leeteuk are smiling as they watch the two brothers.

"I bet Eunjin wished to see everybody like this." I said.

Siwon hugs me and whispers. "It's thanks to you, Kyuhyun." 

"It's not just me. It's because everybody cared for each other. I love this hotel very much. I'm so happy I can stay here forever."

"If you put it like that, this place seems heaven."

"It is heaven. To me, at least, since you're here." I embrace Siwon even tighter. The Rose Garden echoes with endless laughter.

 -*-*-*-*-*-*-

Three months later

Hotel Ashford is about to start checking-in customers for the night time.

"Do you know where Donghae is?" Siwon asked as he came near the counter.

"I think he's still in the Rose Garden." Whenever Donghae has time, he's in the Rose Garden, taking care of Valencia.

"Does he keep forgetting that he's the new owner?" Siwon says bitterly.

"He just knows that he has a very good manager." I smile as I check the records.

Siwon manages the hotel as usual, and I work under him doing simple chores but I also sing in the restaurant for the guests. I'm not self-praising, but they really love my voice. They call my voice angelic. Ok, I'm self-praising.

"Hello, Kyuhyun. I see that you're working hard." Sungmin came down the stairs.

"Are you going out tonight again, Sungmin?" 

"I am. I hope to get used to the outside world bit by bit." Sungmin opens the gates w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter